hmong movie

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
What is your best hmong movie so far this year....? :wub: ...mine is i think too much to list what about ur guys's list...any good hmong movie..?.. B)

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
my alltime favorite hmong movie is called "Ntxhais Ntsuag Khaws Quav Tsuag" aka hmong "cindarella" (2004). it was very well done... the story was very well developped... and the actors.... well, they were pretty good looking and acted well too.... i believe that this movie was done by KZ lead singer, a couple years ago, on one of his trip to thailand... well after all of this time i still remembered this movie vividely... that says something... one if this days, i will digitalize it and upload it somewhere.... =)

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
my alltime favorite hmong movie is called "Ntxhais Ntsuag Khaws Quav Tsuag" aka hmong "cindarella" (2004). it was very well done... the story was very well developped... and the actors.... well, they were pretty good looking and acted well too.... i believe that this movie was done by KZ lead singer, a couple years ago, on one of his trip to thailand... well after all of this time i still remembered this movie vividely... that says something... one if this days, i will digitalize it and upload it somewhere.... =)
This is one of Txhaj Hawj's movie a while back. The movie it self was okay. Though with more acting abilites now I think with it was to me re-make it would be better. For example like the mean step sisters. The ones they cast back in 2004 and was replace with some of the new actress who can really play the bitchy role would probably make the movie so much more better.

So do you think with some of these old movies would there likely be a re-make in the futrue. Because I would love to see some of them re-make.

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh that movie!!!!!! yeah this movie is pretty good. yeah, two main character was play by Txhaj Hawj and that girl that win Miss Hmong International 05-06 "Youa Yang"

the best hmong movie that i see after Fresno New Year is "Thov Qiv Hlub Koj Ib Zaug"

This is one of Txhaj Hawj's movie a while back. The movie it self was okay. Though with more acting abilites now I think with it was to me re-make it would be better. For example like the mean step sisters. The ones they cast back in 2004 and was replace with some of the new actress who can really play the bitchy role would probably make the movie so much more better.

So do you think with some of these old movies would there likely be a re-make in the futrue. Because I would love to see some of them re-make.

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
Mine would be Thov Qiv Hlub Koj Ib Zaug and Puas Tseem Mua Duaand Bluam, i think that all ....hmm

suavaj

sarNie Egg
I don't watch many Hmong movies but my friend is just crazy about Tub Yaj. She said that he latest one is really good and he's not always crying in there....sorry if i offend any Tub Yaj lovers but this guy needs to stop crying so much in his movies makes me want to go into the movie and tell him to shut the F*** up..