Hmong New Year 2009

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anybody know the exact date to the New years yet? i know its a little early
but i need to request days off at work. lol

Orville,Marysville and Merced?

I know Sacramento and Fresno but don't know others. thanks.

becki

sarNie Hatchling
yea me too please update me too for Marysville New Year... so i could request days off at work too...

mvshutters

sarNie Egg
im not even looking forward to the new years anymore. maybe the food but with the economy so bad and the prices going up i highly doubt that i will attend.

NploojSiabHlub

sarNie Egg
I think Stockton New Year's on the same date as Yuba-Sutter/Marysville New Year.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
marysville new year is this weekend.......anyone going? i know i will.........see you there if you're going.........can't wait, first new year this year for me.....

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
anyone know how much it is going to cost to get in the Fresno Hmong International New Year this year? I heard they raise the price to $5 per person...is it right or that is just rumors?

hmongSTER

sarNie Egg
i hate the hmong new year.. too many fights.. think i'll stay home and see 2010.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Hmong New Years in Fresno, Ca always starts after Christmas, the Dec. 26 every year. Then entrance fee is 4 bucks this year. Security is tight but I don't mind see those fit officers walking around. lol.