hmong new year in Cali?

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
ok, here is what i know;

fresno: December 26-jan. 1(like always)
sac: on thankgiving break somewhere in nov 25-27

and that is all that i know......if anyonw can be more specifc to these date and other date and place, pleasae post it up so that everyone know the date..........ohh man how i love new year......especially the food :yahoo:

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
Fresno for sure is from the 26th of Dec up to the 1st of Jan - 7 days
Sacramento is from Nov 23 (Thursday) to Nov 26 (Sunday) - 4 days

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yea.. those are the days...like always..

fresno, why seven days? that's freakin' long.. lol.. :)

welp, in laos.. it's freakin' one month.. compare to us..
but they don't pay...so it's betta.. :)

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
Hey! u guys well i am like from this city called LOng beach......california..and the new year will be on the 16 and 17 well later i'll post up the flyer or something

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Hey! u guys well i am like from this city called LOng beach......california..and the new year will be on the 16 and 17 well later i'll post up the flyer or something
I'll be there, well I mainly go to get food and check out some of the performances, other than that, its the food.

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
I'll be there, well I mainly go to get food and check out some of the performances, other than that, its the food.

well thats kool where do u live? i perform 2...heheh well if u come like early i might like see the opening dance and we will like dance with guys and the guys will be playing drum...well um...yea and i am one of the person in the front

well here is the flyer............... well yes i am in the flyer hahah but i ain't tell u guys which one i am....lmao

mayo

sarNie Egg
their's like two of them in sactown.... during thanksgiving and theres one like a week before.. i believe this year its on Nov. 18 and 19... at Gibson Ranch

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hell yeah! i'm going to sac new year... i've been waiting for november for the longest time.. ahhaha.. and i just bought a new outfit this year.. so i want to wear it.. ehehhe...

sac new year is going to be at cal-expo... from nov. 23-26 (thursday til sunday) i think..

there's going to be a pageant....

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
sac new year is at the cal expo. i thought that they have the beauty paegent in every new year.

i heard that stockton newyear is going to be on nov. 10- 12(3 day)........hope to meet you guy there. :arrg: ....and sorry, i don't know the place but if i remember correctly, it is on Martin Luthur King Jr Street, on their fair ground. :yahoo:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Stockton New Years is actually at the San Joaquin Fairgrounds...the one on Martin Luthur King Jr Street is Merced New Years...

Anyone need directions there??? I'll be there!!!