HMONG NEW YEARS

Duck12

sarNie Egg
So I got a lil message for everybody thats hmong because of the hmong new year and i thought id blog about it.
So my lil bro got jumped for being from a different town and this really just pisses me off but like the "mature" human being that i am. i let it go. Do You guys know why they fight? I think its all based on how they were raised and their blind motives. i want to get to the bottom of this. i mean its bullshit. these young minded gangsters cant face the facts that somewhere in their sad little lives that they missed out on something and then they take it out on others. the real wimps are those gangsters who cant face the facts of their lives. their afraid to be alone and face the truth that nothing of them will remain in about 5 years. not even ten years. the lives they lived will be meaningless, wont contribute to another hmong person even in their clique. their thinking wont evolve unless they come to terms and face the fact that something happened that they cant accept. that there IS something more to life than having a group of friends and dominating your little new year. Theirs the acknoledgement of millions and being remembered from something that was or is great. stop thinking small and go big. u pick on little kids and think your tough. doesnt make since.

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
So I got a lil message for everybody thats hmong because of the hmong new year and i thought id blog about it.
So my lil bro got jumped for being from a different town and this really just pisses me off but like the "mature" human being that i am. i let it go. Do You guys know why they fight? I think its all based on how they were raised and their blind motives. i want to get to the bottom of this. i mean its bullshit. these young minded gangsters cant face the facts that somewhere in their sad little lives that they missed out on something and then they take it out on others. the real wimps are those gangsters who cant face the facts of their lives. their afraid to be alone and face the truth that nothing of them will remain in about 5 years. not even ten years. the lives they lived will be meaningless, wont contribute to another hmong person even in their clique. their thinking wont evolve unless they come to terms and face the fact that something happened that they cant accept. that there IS something more to life than having a group of friends and dominating your little new year. Theirs the acknoledgement of millions and being remembered from something that was or is great. stop thinking small and go big. u pick on little kids and think your tough. doesnt make since.

Hmong Gangs these day's forgot what it means to be part of a Gang, although the real Gangs died out a long time ago. Hmong Gangs were form when Hmong first came to America because they want to protect their people from being bullied by other race. These day's young teens claim their self to be part of a Gang and demolish destruction to who ever looks, or might be representing as a Gang member from an outer Gang. I am not a Gangster but I use to know some of them from the M.O.D gangs. Their motive is to make every other Gangs and the Hmong community fear them, and to do that the Hmong event's are broden time's to go and show your enemy that they have no supreme in their Gang code. They also mistaken anyone who look or dress in color as a gang member from the outside, or a tattoo of resemblence, their enemy. It's piontless to hate your own kind and live a life full of nothing but trouble. Their life has no meaning, but a taste of death. Everything about Gangs these days are just pointless!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
They fight because they have no life.
They want to show other wanna be gangs what they are capable of, at the same time. They look pathetic.
They only fight because they know securities will stop them. If there were no securities. I bet they wouldn't even fight. haha

Stay away from Hmong new years people. :)

little

sarNie Adult
how would u know if the hmong new year will have fights again this year. wouldn't there be more securities to prevent these gangs. it's just crazy for them to do so in a public place like this. watch it on youtube too of the fights. no life at all

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
There is a fight at almost every hmong new year. The one I went to two years ago I remember some guys from kali got jumped for attending the Portland Hmong New Year for whatever reason I dn't know. But it was pretty scary, in the middle of the building w/ kids and old people all around.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
how would u know if the hmong new year will have fights again this year. wouldn't there be more securities to prevent these gangs. it's just crazy for them to do so in a public place like this. watch it on youtube too of the fights. no life at all
you don't know, that's why you have to be careful at all times.
be cautious and if there's a fight, walk away. :)

little

sarNie Adult
it's different now that in fresno they have always been the event at the fair now there is 1 more i don't know where but why separated into 2

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Gosh, reading this reminds me of a fight last year in a wisconsin hmong new year. At first i was wondering what they were fighting about, but i finally got to the bottom of it. They were fighting over a stupid girl. I mean come on, she's apparently the slut to begin all of this so why not just beat her up instead of beating each other up, be more smart about this. Seriously, like there are no other girls in the world that are way better than her?!