HMONG PEOPLE AND MONEY

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
i just don't mean the youngsters..
of course everything is money...
but OGs!
damn....

hey just change your last name to JOHNSON or SMITH...i'm planning on changing mine's to NOTHMONG. anyways..i think everyone pretty much knows that Hmong are only about money and greed. you know that is why we never make it to anywhere...especially the OG's they just don't get it when you explain or talk this and that...they need to just go SHOVE it up their behind

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: you're funny. but yup. it's true. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY but not only HMONG in general. Money is a world GREED.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i agree ceci ... the world indeed is..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
money is everything in life. without money. you have nothing.

honestly, ask yourself the question. does money matter to you. think before u answer it. :lol:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i find money to be the most problem is when it comes to Hmong New Years...

we have so many of them...and for wat?? to make money...wat happen to the old traditions where we just go to have fun?? now there are booths everywhere and overpriced food! WTH??

i swear! when it comes to new years, i think theres kinda no point....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i don't know if i'm going to go to the new years this year.
maybe only 2 days in sacramento since i live here.. and 1 day in fresno.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
if you have money, people love you, look up to you, listen to what you have to say, heck, they want to be related to you. could you blame them? without money, you are nothing. gotta look out for yourself, cause no one will.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
if you have money, people love you, look up to you, listen to what you have to say, heck, they want to be related to you. could you blame them? without money, you are nothing. gotta look out for yourself, cause no one will.
people are gold diggers... sheesh..

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
I disagree, to say that only Hmong people are greedy for money or all that we ever think of is wrong. I think it speaks true for all of us regardless of what race or ethnicity we are!!! So please do not be bias!

when you have money....the people who aren't even close to you are suddenly wanting to be best friends...

cecilia

Staff member
money is everything in life. without money. you have nothing.

honestly, ask yourself the question. does money matter to you. think before u answer it. :lol:
haha. this remind me of that song ..

DAB TSIS LO NYIAJ NYIAJ NYIAJ.
IF PPL DONT' KNOW HOW TO USE, IT CAN DESTORY YOU.

i can't remember who the singer is but she play in that one movie nkauj cua tsheej and maiv ntxawm .
here's one of the song from the movie i'm talking about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLoKz9HFceU

the singer of that MONEY SONG play as the BAR SINGER .. does this make sense?