HMONG PRA-EK

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
IS HE MARRIED? I'M CONFUSED NOW.

SOME PEOPLE SAY HE IS BUT SOME SAY HE'S NOT. :wacko:

HE WAS IN MAB SUA LIS MUSIC VIDEO.. ANYBODY SEEN MAB SUA LIS MV?

I KNOW IT'S HIM (CUA YAJ) CAUSE IT SURE LOOKS LIKE HIM.. BUT HE GOT DARKER & OLDER. CAN ANYBODY CONFIRM THIS?

calla

sarNie Adult
i saw Mab Sua's MV....but i don't know who is he. how come he has a girl's name....?
isn't he's the one who is kinda cute....he also came out with a album last year ?
and he's always in those mv from Lao ?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know about the name but i know it's him. (cua yaj) lol..

what? he has a album? uh, i didn't know that.. did he really? yeah, he's always in mv in laos.. interesting. maybe he's not even married. :) he should make more movies..

Mae

sarNie Adult
Cua Yaj is a hmoob cutie from Thailand...I still think he's the best looking Hmong guy from over there....and I miss him...he hasn't been in any movies for a while now....last I heard he stopped acting to finish his studies, but you'd think he'd be done by now...well, there's still hope...look at Nuj Nraim Thoj, he made movies and disappeared for a while..now's he's back and making that new movie Nkauj Hnub thiab Kabyeeb (I believe it's a remake of Paj Zuab Lauj and Tub Muaj Koob Lis's old movie---it was a great version, let's see if the new one compares)....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i saw Mab Sua's MV....but i don't know who is he. how come he has a girl's name....?
isn't he's the one who is kinda cute....he also came out with a album last year ?
and he's always in those mv from Lao ?
Lols. If Im not wrong, the name Cua = Choua, right? If so, that name is unisex, but hahaah, its funny how you said that. And I miss him too. He seems to have been offscreen. Come back to me, baby. Lols...I use to have a secret crush on him...but now you all know. Blah.

Waittttt......I THINK I got the right guy. lols.

ms_gaosong_vang

sarNie Egg
I have some friends who know him and he is married. to a girl in NC. but he is moving to MN because thats where is family is. Not his mom and dad but his relative. sad huh?