Hmong Remakes!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
Thai people do it all the time, so does Chinese people, and so many other people. So why can't we? Yeah there was a Zeb and Sua remake but

WHAT HMONG MOVIE WOULD YOU LIKE HMONG PEOPLE REMAKE?

For me, I would like
Kev Hlub Tsis Yooj Yim- Tub Ntxawg and Paj Ntsaim possibly Voltage's Ib Sim Neeg song too. :lol:

candi

sarNie Juvenile
i wouldnt want any remakes of any hmong movies. they ruined zab & sua with the new remake.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
Thai people do it all the time, so does Chinese people, and so many other people. So why can't we? Yeah there was a Zeb and Sua remake but

WHAT HMONG MOVIE WOULD YOU LIKE HMONG PEOPLE REMAKE?

For me, I would like
Kev Hlub Tsis Yooj Yim- Tub Ntxawg and Paj Ntsaim possibly Voltage's Ib Sim Neeg song too. :lol:
hahaha i was thinking the same thing too... but maybe if they remake it then it wouldn't be that great anymore and will only ruin it.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i know that zeb and sua was horribly done. but doesnt mean that all remakes will be horribly done. i dont think that there will be any remake of a movie anytime soon. and this topic is only asking for what movie would u like to see done in a more modern era.

Mae

sarNie Adult
All those classic 90s Hmong movies made in the United States were damn good, along with Kev Hlub Tsis Yooj Yim from Thailand.

leek18

sarNie Adult
i say no way for remake!!!!!!!!! if they were going to remake the movie i think they will ruin it or might be better than the original one, but will see.

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
I would like to see a remake of Neej Nyob Ntawm Hmoo. A herr's production..........starring dawb thoj, txam thoj, ntxawm her, and ntxawg muas.....i think they should remake this movie............i love it back then................it one of my favorite..........Also, a remake of the one that Tub Ntxawg and Paj Ntsaim did...........NOT Kev Hlub Tsis Yooj Yim............i think the title is called Qiab Thaum Yau Rau Ua Ob Tiam Neeg...............i think that the tittle...........it when n'ek and p'ek are engaged and he kidnapped n'ek because he didn't want to marry her because he had his own girlfriend alredy............he tied her up in the forest becuase he did want to marry her because he loves his girlfriend...........but later on he felt guilty and feel in love with the n'ek...............

Mae

sarNie Adult
I would like to see a remake of Neej Nyob Ntawm Hmoo. A herr's production..........starring dawb thoj, txam thoj, ntxawm her, and ntxawg muas.....i think they should remake this movie............i love it back then................it one of my favorite..........Also, a remake of the one that Tub Ntxawg and Paj Ntsaim did...........NOT Kev Hlub Tsis Yooj Yim............i think the title is called Qiab Thaum Yau Rau Ua Ob Tiam Neeg...............i think that the tittle...........it when n'ek and p'ek are engaged and he kidnapped n'ek because he didn't want to marry her because he had his own girlfriend alredy............he tied her up in the forest becuase he did want to marry her because he loves his girlfriend...........but later on he felt guilty and feel in love with the n'ek...............
The one Qiab Thaum Yau Rau Ua Ob Tiam Neeg is such a unique one that it can't be remade... It was meant for Paj Ntsaim and Tub Ntxawg only..

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
HMM... INTERESTING TOPIC!

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE... WELL, I CAN'T SPELL IN HMONG SO IF YOU COULD TRANSLATE IT YOURSELF.

- THE HUNCHBACK ORPHAN ~ IT'S VERY OLD... LIKE IN THE EARLY 90S, I CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH PRODUCTION OWNS IT BUT IT WAS VERY GOOD MOVIE.

- THE GHOST STORY MAIV-NAIM

THAT'S ALL I COULD THINK OF...

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Hm...i would like to see a remake of any old or new Hmong movies just as long as they make it better and more interesting. I think Hmong movies have come a long way, but something is still missing. So, if they can change and fix that "something"...Hmong movies are pretty good as well as any other culture's movies.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i just wish for them to do something new....like different topic n meaning in their movies..not like nom phaj n then the rest of his movies..he'll start kicking butt...its just kinda stupid..