hMONg tABLoiDs...

stephanie

sarNie Adult
so i notice we gossip a lot in here! let's all start a "hmong tabloid" haha! anything to share??? let's see... have u guys been on u tube lately? PZK made a few remarks about her winning the miss. hmong int. pagent... and mmm... heard tht maiv xyooj was in thailand filming a music video... and mmm... thts all i kno. mind sharing? haha

Mae

sarNie Adult
Four people I can't stand:

PZK, Dao, Chen, and Maiv Xyooj... they all think they're such hot shots--but the reality is they're just a bunch of fobby Hmong folks!!!!

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
so i notice we gossip a lot in here! let's all start a "hmong tabloid" haha! anything to share??? let's see... have u guys been on u tube lately? PZK made a few remarks about her winning the miss. hmong int. pagent... and mmm... heard tht maiv xyooj was in thailand filming a music video... and mmm... thts all i kno. mind sharing? haha

aww man... another PZK thread..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
somebody wrote something about this on SHNY's guestbook
even before the pageant started.. but yeah...
on the last day of the miss hmong CA pageant
i was watching the pageant
and while my tzer lao was answering the final question
the OGs next to me was talking.. gossiping... whatever you guys want to call it..
they said that she almost got married to somebody
all the chicken stuff happened at the door and crap
but the guy's family didn't want to pay for her..
so she went back..
wow.. this sounds just like PZK's incident huh?
lol

NploojSiabHlub

sarNie Egg
Most of the Hmong people in France hate Chen Vang. Why? He married and divorced 3 times and one of his wife is also a Vang too. What a idiot guy!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Most of the Hmong people in France hate Chen Vang. Why? He married and divorced 3 times and one of his wife is also a Vang too. What a idiot guy!
Seriously? Is this true and did it happen all in France, i mean divorced 3 times...any kids? I'm just curious, why is he in the United States now? Has he moved here permanently?

mokka

sarNie Adult
somebody wrote something about this on SHNY's guestbook
even before the pageant started.. but yeah...
on the last day of the miss hmong CA pageant
i was watching the pageant
and while my tzer lao was answering the final question
the OGs next to me was talking.. gossiping... whatever you guys want to call it..
they said that she almost got married to somebody
all the chicken stuff happened at the door and crap
but the guy's family didn't want to pay for her..
so she went back..
wow.. this sounds just like PZK's incident huh?
lol
Tzer lao, who is she? any picture... maybe it's true...lol... but dang... wow

Who is chen vang... vang marrying vang... that's um... odd...

*__*

sarNie Egg
That picture above ^^ has been photoshopped.
It has been airbrushed so her face is flaws and no blemishes. heheheheh...
I know because I used it, and i'm sure alot of you do too..heheheheh...

*__*

sarNie Egg
This is a nice shot of maitzer lao. She look okay-seemed like the hmong girl to fit the title.