hMONg tABLoiDs...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
like i say b4 mai tzer do deserve the place...i guess the peeps who do pageants r searching for the people who's running for it...juss in case...those girls r sluts or sumthin....not sayin that anyone of them r...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Just wondering... anyone know anything about MTV (Muaj Tsheej Vaj)... so, is he from France and now residing in the United States? anyone know what's up with that, if his family just decided to permanently move here or something.... he seems to be fluent in both French and English, as well as Hmong...is that correct?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Just wondering... anyone know anything about MTV (Muaj Tsheej Vaj)... so, is he from France and now residing in the United States? anyone know what's up with that, if his family just decided to permanently move here or something.... he seems fluent in both French and English, as well as Hmong...
i'll say he's fluent in fance....ut not so much in english n hmong...i dunt think his sisters are living with him...nor his parents...not sure...not close to him...

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Maiv Ntxawm's up close pic is gorgeous. Of course, I bet $$$ it has been photoshopped. But like someone else said, that's an expensive software...use it. LOL.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^ omfg. photoshop is super expensive
i'm so glad i didn't have to buy it
ahaha.
one of my high school computer geek friends installed it for me
=D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Just wondering... anyone know anything about MTV (Muaj Tsheej Vaj)... so, is he from France and now residing in the United States? anyone know what's up with that, if his family just decided to permanently move here or something.... he seems to be fluent in both French and English, as well as Hmong...is that correct?

MTV..
i heard that he is from France
and is living here with out a green card
lol.
i can ask my younger sister...
one of her friends is his cousin
ahahah

stephanie

sarNie Adult
oOo! i like photo shops :D they're so awesome! haha! confusing to use tho

hlee_hang

sarNie Egg
Is MTV and that Nuv Vang guy from Zinc's group the same person? They do look ALOT alike and somehow just happen to know french, cuz I doubt that Keej knows french but I could be wrong.

PeNgUIn*3o3

sarNie Egg
My aunt is a TOU YANG fan... She just came back from Laos and Thailand and said that she is a bit disappointed in Tou. Tou is married to my aunt's cousin's daughter Ntawm Lis. According to rumors that has it... Tou likes all the attention and such, but when Yer gets a little attention Tou is all about it. He gets possessive and such. Made my aunt very disappointed that he is so controlling... haha... Heck I dont care... My aunt loves to blabber about Tou to me. I pretend that I care... Shoo that's so bad of me tho... But interesting...

mokka

sarNie Adult
so Tou Yang and Ntwam are really married? btw, who is ntwam? is she the one from ua neej tsis paub txoj hmoo something like that?

Mae

sarNie Adult
Is MTV and that Nuv Vang guy from Zinc's group the same person? They do look ALOT alike and somehow just happen to know french, cuz I doubt that Keej knows french but I could be wrong.
Yes, he's the same guy... don't know why he left ZINC cuz they're music is so much better than Advent Vibes...

hlee_hang

sarNie Egg
Yes, he's the same guy... don't know why he left ZINC cuz they're music is so much better than Advent Vibes...
Yes I agree. Maybe it wasn't his style of music that's why he left, but Zinc was pretty good. I guess he just wanted to go rogue, instead of being a back up singer in a group.

I did think he looked familiar. Thanks.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

Yes I agree. Maybe it wasn't his style of music that's why he left, but Zinc was pretty good. I guess he just wanted to go rogue, instead of being a back up singer in a group.

I did think he looked familiar. Thanks.

yaj he was from Zinc..but he didn't sing any songs except for the french version of sumthin i forgot...oh yeah..."FOR YOU"...was the title..

mvshutters

sarNie Egg
wow... her face is flawless
or is it photoshop?

Its been photoshop....

But her skin is pretty good to begin with... I saw her walking with her parents...I think..

This one guys ask to take a picture of her. And after that she ask him to buy a picture of her.....Me and my brother in law as just laughing..

I just took the picture I didnt actually ask her. I had a telephoto zoom so I just snapped away. She probably didnt know I was taking her picture...I didnt really know who she was.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
she's actually so lokk like that oin picture...she dunt have like full of pimples on her face or sumthin like that..

Mae

sarNie Adult
Just curious, anyone know what happened to the actress Paj Zuab Vwj from Thailand... she first did a movie Mam Hlub Lwm Tiam with Tub Yaj and then did other ones like in Kuv Leej Niam... I thought she was really pretty and a good actress, but haven't seen her in the limelight for a year or two now? Did she get married....

hlee_hang

sarNie Egg
When I was still single, I met three of the five Zinc members at the MN Tournament. They were all really nice, and I got to know them a bit afterwards too. I thought that MTV was dating this one girl, I dunno if he still is, but Keej the lead singer is married. One time my aunts and I called him, cuz my aunt wanted to talk to him. The first time was cool, but the second time his wife asked if we would stop calling him. She's really nice, so then we apologized and told her we meant no harm to their relationship. She was really cool, and we kinda talked for awhile, her explaining that having a singer husband is hard. After that we stopped calling him, but Shong, and the other guys should still be single. It's been awhile though, and that was back in 2005. ^_^

so Tou Yang and Ntwam are really married? btw, who is ntwam? is she the one from ua neej tsis paub txoj hmoo something like that?
Ntxawm Lis is that girl from Ua neej raws txoj hmoo... its like a 6 part movie... keke... the first 3 parts were so emotional... I had to cry along... lol... :p