Hmong version of F4

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
my friend want me to ask, since there a Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean version, he just want to know what if there a Hmong version.. who would you girls choose to play the movie.

Mae

sarNie Adult
...i object to the idea of it... the Taiwanese version was such a classic!

me094

sarNie Egg
Hahahaha... I'll support it... how interesting... ***walks off deep in thought*** "who to pick, who to pick?" hehehe... I'll get back to you about it.

frog

sarNie Egg
Hahaha
the only Hmong person that I thought of who can look the part of an F4 guys is Eng Lee.....The guy in Xab Thoj lastest movie....he's pretty cute

A Hmong Verison of F4, LOLL

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
LOL.. I'd like to see the ideas everyone comes up with.

For me though, I don't see anyone young enough to pull it off from the current Hmong actors today yet. Most of the actors always play old married people (like Tub Yaj, Xab...etc), so I can't imagine them playing young, hip, rich looking people. Plus, I'd want to see newish looking fresh faces-- I might have to think a little harder about who might fit the roles.

my friend want me to ask, since there a Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean version, he just want to know what if there a Hmong version.. who would you girls choose to play the movie.
Sorry, this is kind of off topic-- but there's going to be a Mainland China and Phillipines version too. I'm kind of tired of it all. Meteor Garden's still the most memorable in my mind because I got tired of watching the storyline over and over again in the other versions.

China's pick of F4 isn't that impressive looking to me yet, so we'll have to see how the drama turns out. Phillipines's F4 pick hasn't been confirmed yet, so I can't comment on the prospective candidates.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the dude who plays tub yaj's naughty son "Cai"...n especially "XAB" is on my list...about the n'ek...i dunno...maybe "NTXEEJ XYOOJ"...i like her.....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Isn't there a Hmong version already called "3 lub tooj npab”...lol...j/k

There's not even any hot Hmong actors in the Hmong movie industries that will be able to pull off F4... but here are some people I thought of just for fun..

The very person I can see as Lei is Eb Lauj or Lis Lauj (they're the same person don't know why he has two names) because he's got that nice, sweet, pretty boy look.

As for ken (Xi Men) I would say maybe Xais Yaj.

For Jerry, I would say maybe Tub Yaj because he's got all that crazy hair on his head just like Jerry... he just needs to dress more like a bad boy.. or Toog Vaj because he look hot when he dresses like a bad boy...

As for Mei Zuo, that's kind of hard... need to find someone with the long same hairstyle... let me think about it and I'll get back to it.

As for shancai I really think Hnub Lis could pull it off.. she's very talented and I think she would fit her role really well.

If you get some other options, please share.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol
will that work? h
hmong f4!?! lol

maybe we can include tub yaj...he can replace jerry lol :lol:

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
i'm not much of a fan of hmong movies and thus do not know any of the hmong actors....but just for some observation i think E.T and his wild hair would match Dau MingZu's wild "pineapple head".....LOL.....and then there's this guy i think name ViXay or something like that from the movie "Yug Tau Hlub Tsis Tau" which i saw from a clip in a mv that might be able to pull of Lei's extremely cute but silent character....

sorry....not much of an f4 fan and the only version i ever saw is the tawainese version....and even that i barely made it throught the whole drama....LOL....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ummm i have to say...i'm really not a fan of ET so...i'm gonna say he dunt match any role...but people have their own opinion so....