hMONG wOMEN has GONE wILd..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
HMONG WOMEN HAS GONE WILD... I PROMISE THEY ARE ALL HMONG.

-- nothing wrong with that, they are just having fun. a little too much fun. Lmao.

ive noticed, hmong women nowadays are such wanna-bes. Wanna-be YOUNG. :lol:

check this out. don't get offended. express your feelings, what do you think? :p

hahahaaaa....

cecilia

Staff member
wow. that's crazy. i would so be embarrass if that's my mom :lol:
but i suppose, they didn't' get to enjoy their 'young' life since alot of them married young
so it's alright to live life the way it is .. .. so no comment much. let them party hard
and let's hope they didn't ruin their marriage by doing these kind of acts ..

but showing panty .. what? ;)
and WOW .. they're in their 40's already ?

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
hey the guy in the background in the first pic is that actor guy in "Nuj Nphaib thiab Ntxawm.� One of the old ladies is in a movie with him, that movie was so horrible!!! It was about him being new to America, working for the old lady and falling in love with her daughter. SUch a sad movie, sad in the quality I mean.. anyway 'bout the pics, I think they were trying to just have some fun but come-on, these pictures are sure to leak out.... maybe they wanted them to leak out!!! HA-HA!!!

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
YOU NOTICE TOO???
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH....
I THINK IT'S SOOO HILARIOUS HOW OLD LAYDIES ARE TRYING TO BE YOUNG.
AND YES THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO HAVE A LIL FUN
BUT DAMN. THEY ARE LIKE....AROUND MY GRANDMA'S AGE ALREADY.
LMFAO.
THEY CAN PARTY ALL THEY WANT BUT...THEY SHOULD COVER UP A LIL MORE.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I think it's freakin disgusting. The OGs have really taken over. One time, at a club in Minnesota with my friends, I saw an older man and woman basically lap dancing and humping each other on the dance floor. Needless to say I've never returned.

LoL, that does look like Kwm Lis in the background. Go figure, he's married with kids already, but still attending these nasty places.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
its stupid how old ladies TRY to LOOK young and ACT young when the fact is that they are OLD and HAVE KIDS!!!!

this mostly occurs when they divorce...they shuld get it to their HEADS THAT THEY ARE OLD NOW AND THEY NEED TO ACT MATURE! NOT ACT LIKE S***S....THEY ALREADY HAVE KIDS!!!! how embarassing! tsis pau txa muag! i feel sorry and embarrassed for their kids!

imma a boi..n when i see old ladies like this, not only is it a TURNOFF but its humiliating towards us hmongs!

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Like someone said, they probably got married young and are now (probably) divorced and trying to enjoy the life again while their husbands shack it up with other women or go to Thailand and Laos. *shrugs* It's embarassing, yeah, especially if that was your mom, but hey, you only live once...haha. And yeah, that does look like Nuj Nplhaib/Kwm Lis...

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
hey the guy in the first pic is kwm lis from the tiger movie...
and i think one of the lady is from his movie that was filmed here in the US, dont know the title of that movie though...

wow, older ladies are WAY cooler than us young ones...
now they cant be yelling at us...
hehehe

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow. that's crazy. i would so be embarrass if that's my mom :lol:
but i suppose, they didn't' get to enjoy their 'young' life since alot of them married young
so it's alright to live life the way it is .. .. so no comment much. let them party hard
and let's hope they didn't ruin their marriage by doing these kind of acts ..

but showing panty .. what? ;)
and WOW .. they're in their 40's already ?
i agree... -_- oggies...weird...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
HMONG WOMEN HAS GONE WILD... I PROMISE THEY ARE ALL HMONG.

-- nothing wrong with that, they are just having fun. a little too much fun. Lmao.

ive noticed, hmong women nowadays are such wanna-bes. Wanna-be YOUNG. :lol:

check this out. don't get offended. express your feelings, what do you think? :p

hahahaaaa....

i find this funny.
it seems like it's someone's birthday and they just turned 40
ahahaha

mly

sarNie Hatchling
ewwww...they must be in the pojnrauj club. only pojnrauj would go that low. since they already have that bad name why not live up to it.

BUT there are those pojnrauj that wants to better themselves. NOT ALL POJNRAUJ ARE LIKE THAT, so i'm not trying to be hating any pojnrauj. if you are one and you act like them up there, then yeah, i'm hating on you.