Hmong

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
I hear that Amanda Vang is married to this one guy from the twin city.. and he is a cop.. I don't know if this is true or not.. but this is what I heard.. it on youtube and myspace..

Does anyone know? It 's true or not?

mai92

sarNie Adult
wOw tHaT's kInDa sOOn...
sHe lOOks lIkE sHe Is OnLY 19...
aNYwAzE i dOn'T tHINk sHe wIll daTe xAB tHOj...
:)

laydigien

sarNie Egg
LoL. Hey, I took that picture!

Yes she's married. No, she never dated Xab Thoj. Those are all rumors. Her husband is a cool guy.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
oh gosh, I feel like she just started her singing career and now she's getting married.. that's too bad.

laydigien

sarNie Egg
I believe she's contemplating a third album. She still performs though. She loves singing so I don't think she'll give it up easily. Her husband supports her fully. I really don't understand this whole hmong thing where if you get married, your career is dead. It doesn't have to be that way. I mean if guys like Luj Yaj can be married and have a successful singing career, I think Amanda is entitled to continue hers.

But yea, the whole Xab thing is a rumor. They're friends who work for the same production company. End of story.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I believe she's contemplating a third album. She still performs though. She loves singing so I don't think she'll give it up easily. Her husband supports her fully. I really don't understand this whole hmong thing where if you get married, your career is dead. It doesn't have to be that way. I mean if guys like Luj Yaj can be married and have a successful singing career, I think Amanda is entitled to continue hers.

But yea, the whole Xab thing is a rumor. They're friends who work for the same production company. End of story.

I totally agree that there's nothing wrong with continuing your career even though you get married..
But dancing and singing with the type of clothes she had been using in her previous music videos is a bit inappropriate for a nyab... as a nyab you want to cherish your husband and your in-law's image.. that's my opinion. maybe other people don't care and that's their opinion.

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
i agree that your career doesn't have to end with your marriage. altho i think the elders (her in-laws) will not think the same way. it's really up to her and her family (in-laws) on what she decides to do with her singing. she'll probably have to cover up more tho unless her in-laws are ok with her dressing.