Hmongflix.com - Now offering Korean Dramas for rent

hmongflix

sarNie Egg
WOW! You know how to CITE your sources? I'm amazed you know how to CITE your sources from what you messaged me about, MR. NETFLIX....I mean Mr. Hmongflicks.

I'm interested now. Do you also rent out Thai Boran Lakorns and new movies? or do you do boot-legged and cut off versions where you take it off youtube? Cause now I'm interested.
Please visit website for whats available; you wont see any illegally dubbed movies there.

Regards,
Hmongflix

hmongflix

sarNie Egg
"I hope they do go to jail. They are like childeren with no manner. DOWN WITH THIS MUTHAFUKA!
still trying to rip people off. In the future if they ever win a award, it will be an award for killing their peoples' movie industries."

Regards,
Not a supporter of Hmong Flix
It is my right to respond to the false accusations from you and your accomplice. But I see you are beginning to use profanity and name calling here. This reveals to me how you are but a child who doesn't know any better and don't deserve anymore responses from me.

Regards,
Hmongflix

hmongflix

sarNie Egg
Do you purchase hundreds of movies per every new release or copy hundreds of movies per every new release? Anyone can claim something on the net but what about in real life? Even if you purchase hundreds of copies, you're running around renting them to others when those people could take their money to actually support the productions.
I will just comment on this one to keep it short.

Yes, you are correct when it comes to the internet because anyone can claim anything here. Until you or your friends actually receive an illegally made copy DVDs from us, we kindly ask that you please don't accuse us of it.

Regards,
Hmongflix

PS.
I didn't stalk you. Your http://asianfuse.net...ab-ci-yaj-vol2/ happens to be just a few post down.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
It is my right to respond to the false accusations from you and your accomplice. But I see you are beginning to use profanity and name calling here. This reveals to me how you are but a child who doesn't know any better and don't deserve anymore responses from me.

Regards,
Hmongflix
Excuse me. I think you need to go back to high school. When there are quotations, it means someone else said it, so you are accusing me. You call me a child, but yet you're the child one here. I don't know why the admins haven't kicked you out yet but going around on one's site just for advertising is a desperate move for a grown businessman. I don't deserve anymore responses from you? I don't want any response from an unprofessional person like you. Good luck on your business and playground.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Please visit website for whats available; you wont see any illegally dubbed movies there.

Regards,
Hmongflix
wow, no illegally dubbed movies? GREAT! What are the price ranges on dvds and series?
Or should I say what is the price you pay for trying to scam someone?