Hnub Lis

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
So, I heard that Hnub Lis is finally over here in the USA!!!
But she's only been here for 3 days. I haven't heard much info on her, but this is what I heard :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
So, I heard that Hnub Lis is finally over here in the USA!!!
But she's only been here for 3 days. I haven't heard much info on her, but this is what I heard :)
Thanks Mrshejunxiang, can always rely on your for information. Why don't you create your own gossip or hmong entertainment magazine concerning interviews and lives of Hmong Entertainers, just like American magazines.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
Aww... Thank you :) - I think, lol
I was thinking of having my own little Hmong Entertianment page or something,
But I'm afraid a lot of people might dislike me. Also not only that, many people
Don't understand the gossiping of (Hmong) celebrties. They think that
Its just bad mouthing celebs.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Aww... Thank you :) - I think, lol
I was thinking of having my own little Hmong Entertianment page or something,
But I'm afraid a lot of people might dislike me. Also not only that, many people
Don't understand the gossiping of (Hmong) celebrties. They think that
Its just bad mouthing celebs.
Lol. If it's a celebrity that they like then they'll say
that you're bad mouthing them. But who cares what others
think. Us Hmong people love to gossip/know the rumors
about Hmong celebrities. ROFL

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Lol. If it's a celebrity that they like then they'll say
that you're bad mouthing them. But who cares what others
think. Us Hmong people love to gossip/know the rumors
about Hmong celebrities. ROFL
Yes we love gossiping but hey this isn't really gossip, since mrshejunxiang have sources and good connections it's from the mouth of the person. It's not like the elder Hmong who just talk about hear say with no back bone. I'll support you mrshejunxiang, you can always launch something small and then launch it bigger when it gets popular. I want to do your layouts for you or probably logo.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Yes we love gossiping but hey this isn't really gossip, since mrshejunxiang have sources and good connections it's from the mouth of the person. It's not like the elder Hmong who just talk about hear say with no back bone. I'll support you mrshejunxiang, you can always launch something small and then launch it bigger when it gets popular. I want to do your layouts for you or probably logo.
Lol. True. She has sources and good connection? I wish I had good connection. The only Hmong celebrities that are somehow related to me are only distant cousins etc. :[

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Lol. True. She has sources and good connection? I wish I had good connection. The only Hmong celebrities that are somehow related to me are only distant cousins etc. :[
I think, mrshejunxiang, have a connection right? lol. I currently move to the MN area but I'm too busy to go to the Flea Market even though it's open everyday. And even if I went and saw them I'll be too scare to approach them for a picture or even say a hello how are you...

Talk about connection, I just found out I'm related to Herr's Video producers and some Paradise Band members. But like you said very distinctive, however aren't we all related one way and another.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
You could say I have connection ;)
I know a couple of them personally and am related to some other celebs.
If I was to have my own page or forum, I think it would be fun... like I said, I'm just afraid of fans being upset at me.
I have some good source (you can say that).

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I think, mrshejunxiang, have a connection right? lol. I currently move to the MN area but I'm too busy to go to the Flea Market even though it's open everyday. And even if I went and saw them I'll be too scare to approach them for a picture or even say a hello how are you...

Talk about connection, I just found out I'm related to Herr's Video producers and some Paradise Band members. But like you said very distinctive, however aren't we all related one way and another.
Lol. Same here. I live in MN yet I bare see Hmong celebrities.
I've only seen Mab Sua Lis with her hubby at the flea market
and Lee Xiong if I'm correct. Haha, I'm also scared to ask for
a picture etc. But you should go to the Flea Market. Haha, my
cousin saw Maiv Puv there once.

We're all related at least a little. Well, that's what I've
always though. Lol.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
You could say I have connection ;)
I know a couple of them personally and am related to some other celebs.
If I was to have my own page or forum, I think it would be fun... like I said, I'm just afraid of fans being upset at me.
I have some good source (you can say that).
HAha, it's okay. They all know that they want to
know the rumors/things going on with their fav.
celebrities. They just don't want to admit it.
Hehe, you can tell me if others don't wanna know. xD

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
Lol. Same here. I live in MN yet I bare see Hmong celebrities.
I've only seen Mab Sua Lis with her hubby at the flea market
and Lee Xiong if I'm correct. Haha, I'm also scared to ask for
a picture etc. But you should go to the Flea Market. Haha, my
cousin saw Maiv Puv there once.

We're all related at least a little. Well, that's what I've
always though. Lol.

I've seen Mab Sua there a couple of time and Vixay Yang once with his wife.
So, who's Lee Xiong?

and I would love to read more of those celeb rumors and gossip.
they know what they're getting into once they decided to become actors/actresses and singer :)
count me in!

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I've seen Mab Sua there a couple of time and Vixay Yang once with his wife.
So, who's Lee Xiong?

and I would love to read more of those celeb rumors and gossip.
they know what they're getting into once they decided to become actors/actresses and singer :)
count me in!
Lee Xiong is the woman who sang with Luj Yaj this one time.

Lol. Agreed!

mokka

sarNie Adult
I can confirm that Hnub Lis is in the US. She has been here since the 19th. I called her Aunt and I just saw her today.

DalaBao

sarNie Egg
yep..her husband just tos tau nws tuaj...their little boy is so cute...should check it out in facebook...