hnub qub

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
yes this is another thread about paj zaub and her family kkkk. her sister, hnub qub, is becoming a paj zuab too. go check her pictures out at you found meeh forever memories studio myspace page.

Mae

sarNie Adult
What does the sister look like? Pictures please... Hmmm, sounds like this Khang family is starting to be very cocky or "kha theng" in Hmong.. hehehe... sorry don't know how to write well in Hmong...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
..... some pictures look like she's trying to stick out her boobs but she don't have any. :huh:

lilxyoojdragon

sarNie Egg
ohhh...hell no!!!...PLEASE, IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO WEAR THE HMONG GREEN CLOTH, THEN DON'T EVEN TRY!!!...that is NOT how you wear them...you're not supposed to have the white part of the skirt showing...and please, i think you guys got the wrong sizes or something, because it's supposed to go down past your knee or so...TOTALLY showing disrespect toward our hmong green outfits!!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
cecilia i guess we have to make room for paj zaub's sister too...lol....how about her dad too in case there's a topic about her dad...lol..
dang i gotta ask sarn to really make a hmong star topic with the downlod section for all these star topics... :lol:

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
ohhh...hell no!!!...PLEASE, IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO WEAR THE HMONG GREEN CLOTH, THEN DON'T EVEN TRY!!!...that is NOT how you wear them...you're not supposed to have the white part of the skirt showing...and please, i think you guys got the wrong sizes or something, because it's supposed to go down past your knee or so...TOTALLY showing disrespect toward our hmong green outfits!!!
Totally agreed..we green peeps don't dress like that...they have to make sure the hmong green og's don't see this because they will have a lot more to say..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
they are trying to be sexy...
i'm telling you guys... they are going to be the next hmong hotties.
sick!

Totally agreed..we green peeps don't dress like that...they have to make sure the hmong green og's don't see this because they will have a lot more to say..
yup.
i saw paj zaub khab at the sac new years and her white skirt was hella short just like this one.
it's hella cold.. but when people are trying to get attention... the weather doesn't matter i gues...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I have nothing against them, but if they are going to wear hmong clothes, especially hmong green, WEAR IT RIGHT!!! Dont put on some little skirt that are made for a 10 year old. It doesnt look good, girls. And like many has mentioned, you are supposed to cover the white part on the skirt.

Mov4u

sarNie Egg

Second on this.

mizpangy

sarNie Egg
yes this is another thread about paj zaub and her family kkkk. her sister, hnub qub, is becoming a paj zuab too. go check her pictures out at you found meeh forever memories studio myspace page.

hey one thing i gotta say if u dont noe her dont say shit cuz u might be wrong cuz paj zao little sister is hella different then paj zao...cuz i noe paj zao little sis cuz she my friend and we go to skool together.....paj zao and hnubqub is hella differnt from each other...well juz get your own life and stop talking shit!