Home -One Shot- (COMPLETED)

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling

The following is a work of fiction. The events and characters are fictional and the celebrity names/images merely borrowed and do not represent who the celebrity is in real life. No offence is intended towards them, their families or friends and anyone.

© 2012. All Rights Reserved to littledummy @ Asianfuse - Please do not distribute without permission. Copyright or Violation without the author consent will not be tolerated.

Started | …September 9, 2012
Status | Completed…
Last updated | …September 15, 2012
Edited | August 29, 2013…

This is a repost and luckily I still have a copy at Yadech.com, thankfully I haven’t ask the admin to delete the story yet. I wrote this one shot for a Give Away competition and I would like to thanks Iheartyadech for putting me under pressure in order to have created this fanfic.

A little short introduction of myself, I’m littledummy or Alie. I am not new to the fanfic world and had written many stories before back in the days when Louis Ko, Andy Lou, Edison Chen, and Nicolas Tse were the hottest ideal among the realm of fanfics.

First off I would like to welcome everyone to my one shot once again. To those who has follow with my fanfics from my lasted story The Last Gift and to the other stories, please enjoy the repost of Home till I could restore my computer back to its original. Much to my surprise, I haven’t realize that next month will be Home one year anniversary, it really seem like only last week I had wrote this down hoping to win the DVD of TNNKK. Time flies when you least expect it. Anyways glad to have many new members on AF and enjoy the adventure it brings you. Before I forget, I apologize for my mistakes of grammars and punctuation along with any mistakes I have made in the story. Comments and silent reader are all welcome ^.^.

​
P.S. You can watch the short mv I made.

-Alie

…​
 ​
 ​
...​

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
....................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Hurry!"

Shouting could be heard from around the small village, while the residences ran for cover or hid from whoever is invading this small town. I ran behind my parents while looking back to see if I can spot her. Searching from every corner to the very center where the oldest tree still stood tall and healthy, I stop running when she was being taken away by a man in uniform.

The way her eyes spoke in fear, shot panic through my nerves, and her voice shouting calling for help or to let her go, had me running. Each step I took had my heart beat more than once, and the air I inhale pierce through my lungs like a knife. Clenching my hand into a fist, when I got closer I land a hard punch right on his jaw knocking him hard onto the ground as he pass out into unconsciousness.

Taking each breath to calm me down, I look at her which has cause me to relax knowing no harm was done and she was safe.

"We must hurry." I spoke softly taking her tremble hand into mine and held it tightly not wanting to almost lose her again.

Before leaving I bent down and search the guy on the ground finding a sword along with two full bags of gold. Grabbing the sword, I lead her out the village and into the forest where it will be the safest place when nightfall comes.

"Are you tired?" I ask stopping our walk and turn around to look at her as the moon shine down giving some light while the trees of leafs reflect its shadow down onto us.

She tilts her head up and looks at me with a small smile on her dry lips. Nodded and understanding her smile, I finally let go of her hand thats been held since we ran away. The freshness of cold air ran between my fingers and the awkwardness it is to not have the warmth of her with me gave me shivers.

Tempting to grab for her hand again, I stop myself from doing so and began to look around searching for a decent place to camp for the night till morning arise. I observe and search allowing the noises around me to sink in. Not far from where I am standing I can hear a stream of water flowing and from a distant the nocturnal creatures spoke to each other communicating just as if the world is still in peace.

Using the sword I have acquire, I cut down some wild banana leafs setting it next to a big tree making a bed. I look back at her and reach out to her wrist bringing her closer, "get some rest. We will have to leave before the sun reaches the mountains peak."

"What about you?" She asks concern overflowing her words and the weary look in her eyes doesnt want to close scare of possibility to being alone.

Gently smiling I pat her head to assure her nothing was wrong and that I will not leave her side. She only gave a nod before laying herself on top of the banana leaf and slept on her side with her back facing the tree trunk and her hand tuck between her cheek and the leafs. Her legs are curled and the thin clothe she wore cover her skin as a sheet.

Sitting beside her I stood guard and alert holding the sword close to me. My adrenaline from the earlier event with the punch was still strong and my beating heart hasn't subsided due to the danger I knew we both were in. The forest can be the safest place at night to hide, but it can also be the dangerous environment if not careful.

Listening to the steady breathing of her breathe, I knew she has fallen asleep. Letting out the sigh I have kept since the invasion, I looked up at the sky hoping my parents have made it out safe and where ever they are, please let Buddha protect them.

War after war and expansion of land after land. No peace but poverty adds up to the other piled of list. I can remember all the stories father used to tell me about our great ancestors who fought one war after another. A never ending battle and a never ending journey that has continue on to me.

The Government had announce this war that has gone for ages was going to end, but three weeks after the great news about the war ending. Young men were being drafted to go to war again while young women are force to make more soldiers.

So much bloodshed I've seen and many have given their life to protect their land. Yet what land do they own when everything is being taken away? I watch those closes to me die during my first draft. Each war I was sent to, I became stronger and came to a strong understanding that no war is worth fighting not unless there is a reason to fight for it. And as of right now, fighting to stay alive is my priority to keep her safe.

The cold breeze wash by giving me goose bumps as I was ready to turn around when her hand had reached out to grab my shirt "Nadech? Im cold." She spoke softly as her hand shook from the breeze earlier.

Looking around to see if I can find anything warm and remember the banana leafs. Getting ready to get up yet she stops me grabbing my hand, "can I hold you?"

I look down at her giving myself a second thought, but soon nodded and allowed her to hold onto my hand as she snuggle it close to her. Averting my eyes, I scan around once more and continue to be on guard. The coldness of her hands had me looking back at her and the chattering of her teeth clanking together broke off all noises but hers.

Setting the sword down I reach for her hands getting ready to blow into them but stop and began to lay next to her as she pull me grasping for my warmth. Smiling I tuck my arm under her head to make a pillow and brought her closer to my embrace. Using my free hand I rub her back trying to keep her warm as possible and then brought my cheek to lie on top of her expose cheek.

She breathe steadily while the coldness dissolves as I removed my cheek from hers laying my head on my shoulder and colliding our forehead together. I can remember clearly when Yaya came into my village with a group of traveler who were seeking for shelter. Her face was pale and she was just bones. She manage to surprise me with her big round eyes, they spoke more than words can express with a glimpse of a look and along with those lips that probably can make you speechless.

A strong woman she is and believes everyone fighting is all good people. No one wanted this to happen and it is just a matter of time when this war will finally come to an end one day. Her strong faith of love has pulled a string untangling the thread that has wrap itself protecting my heart from accepting my broken dreams.

Nothing matters but this beautiful woman in my arms who I knew will protect and treasure the weakness I fear that will be let loose someday. I watch her snuggle closer and burying her forehead between my arm and cheek. I froze when her warm breath came into contact with the skin of my neck, the tangling feeling made me nervous and unwanted thoughts abruptly came to mind. Trying to relax my mind I began to count. On 1035, I soon slowly started to get drowsy while my eyes begun to blur and then everything became black as my system was put into sleep.

I awoke when something wet drop onto my cheek. Lifting my head up, I search looking up at the trees as another drop of water land on me, realizing that the sun will rise any minute I try to stand but someone was holding me down. I look at the hands that held my shirt tightly and followed it up to the beautiful closed eyes of Yaya's.

Smiling at the angel in my arms, I watch her sleep soundlessly, her rosy cheeks gave her life and no other words can describe how amazingly beautiful she is right now. If I can wish upon many stars, none of them can grant my wish when she is already in front of me.

Hesitant of not wanting to wake her up from her sleep, but we have to leave before the sun fully rises. Sighing I reach out to touch her warm cheek stroking her soft tender skin on my flesh, she stir opening her eyes and look right at me "we must leave." I whispery spoke sitting her up and massage my numb arm to get the blood flowing.

Clearing her voice she reach out to touch my arm "I'm sorry Nadech." I look at her and saw the worry look in her eyes. Taking her hands I squeeze them to let her know everything was okay, she still look apologetic giving me a small smile but nodded not wanting to look weak.

Standing up I helped her on her feet and began to clear off the banana leafs leaving no evidence of our trace. Picking the sword off the ground I took her hand leading us to the little stream I have heard last night "wash up, when we get further away from here I'll find something for us to eat." She nodded bending down to the stream cleansing herself when I had let her hand go. After our freshen up, I took hold of her hand again and continue our journey into the deeper part of the forest.

Hours later I finally stop "why dont you collect some twigs and I'll start hunting. Don't go too far, stay around this area so I can still hear you okay." Releasing her hold I walk further and began to make traps also listening to her movements.

"Nadech?" She pauses unsure if she should speak out her thoughts "do-do you have a plan?"

Handing her the roasted bird on the stick I had caught earlier I took the other bird and began to peel off the meat "I do, but I can't guarantee it will be successful." Plopping the meat in my mouth I looked at her and smile "dont worry about it, for now let's just eat."

She smiled back with a nod but started to giggle "is something the matter?" I ask wiping my mouth with my fingers and suddenly stop my gesture realizing my hand had touch charcoal earlier.

"Here let me help you" she reaches her hand out and begins to wipe the blackness off at the corner of my lip. I watch her clean me and smile upon the happiness in her eyes, when she was done and ready to pull her hand back. I took hold of her tender hand and held it against my cheek closing my eyes and savoring her touch on my skin. "Umm...Nade..."

"Yaya." I spoke stopping her from speaking further and opening my eyes again, "I just want you to know" pausing myself, I turn my head slightly and closely listen to the movements not too far from here. They were voices about three to four and moving fast our way. Getting up as I pulled her along dropping the stick switching it with the sword "we must go." Quickly tugging her behind me getting away from whoever has been tracing us.

"Over there! I see them!" The shout began and the chasing starts.

We picked up our pace and ran. The rhythm of my heart couldn't focus due to the fear I am feeling at the moment. If we dont lose them in time then I know for sure the stamina we both have won't last. The tighter she tried to hold onto my hand gave me a statement that she was having trouble catching up with me. Panic knowing she hasn't eaten anything and she must have been dehydrated from each deep breath she is taking in.

Eliminating all noise as I try to calculate how many men were following us. 'One.' He was the first one who shouted. 'Two.' His movements are heavy so he must be someone big. 'Three.' 'Four.' 'Five.' '...Ten.' Griping her hand tighter I increase our speed.

"Hurry up! Theyre getting away!"

The chase was endless as I try to plan the possibilities to get rid of them, but every prediction leads to a wall. I suddenly stop when her hand came out my hold, frighten I turn around and found her on the ground grabbing onto her ankle "Yaya!" Rushing to her side I set down the sword examining and slightly moving her ankle from side to side as I heard the pain in her voice.

Looking around I observe the surrounding and search for a place to hide. Lifting her up in my arms I took a step but stop when one of the chasers stood in front of me. He is one of the higher ranks from the clothes he wore and the metal on his chest, "you gave us a hard time just to find you. I guarantee you will be put on the front line for disobeying an order from the officials. Now let her go."

From behind me I can hear the other men stopping when they had catch up "get the woman and take her to camp. As for him, he's going to war." The commander order and his soldier followed up with the order.

Slowly letting Yaya down, I watch one of the soldier reach to take her hand. Stopping him from doing so, I kicked him backward hitting the other soldiers who land on the ground as I picked up the sword making my stand ready to fight back. The soldier got back up and pulled out their weapons surrounding me in a circle.

This was it, my last and final prediction.

"Bring him dead or alive, but as for the young lady. No harm must be done. Her womb needs to be protected." The commander spoke with a smirk forming on his face and the satisfaction in his eyes craves for Yaya's flesh. Gripping onto the sword tighter I swore he will not get away with the lust in those eyes after I'm done with these men.

Yaya hands on my arm brought me back as I looked at her and her eyes gleam in fright. Turning to face the front while I waited for the first one to strike at me, I examine their physical strength and these men arent novice. They've been train, maybe longer than me but I will not leave here without Yaya.

The first strike has been made as I fought back shielding myself with the sword when he swung at me. With another swung I swung back breaking his weapon and slash at him as he fell down groaning in pain. Two more came after me and began to strike at them, stabbing one and the other slicing his throat.

Breathing heavily as the other three rushes to swing at me. I kicked the first one getting him out the way in order to slash at the second who fell and then stab the third one. Not realizing the first soldier as he made a small deep cut on my left arm. He swung again but I stop him stabbing him in his abdomen.

Six dead bodies and four still standing. I can feel my strength weakening as I try to catch my breath. Yaya gave a worry look when she saw how deep the cut of my wound was, I can tell she wanted to stop me because of the tears leaking out her eyes. I watch as the last three came at me but were stop by the voice of their commander.

"I'm impress you have already kill this many and still standing." He smile and then gave another lustful look at Yaya "let's make a deal." He brought his gaze back to me "if you win this fight making it out alive. I will personally let you and this young beautiful lady go, but if you don't. She is mine. And you will just be a dead corps."

I watch him as he circle us "what is your catch? Leaving empty handed can have you beheaded." I ask setting my prediction on the deal.

"There is no catch he stops only one set of rule you must follow. No weapons can be use, only fist to fist and the person you will have to combat is with, me. Now what do you say. Its a win win. You kill me youre both free, but if I win I keep the girl."

Thinking as I calculate his strength, the possible of me winning is only one percent and that one percent can fail me if Im not careful "if you dont agree, I'll just have to use this to kill you." He pulled out a gun aiming right at me.

So I have no choice but to fight, grabbing hold onto Yaya's hand I toss the sword aside "deal."

He laughs and nodded "good because thats what I wanted to hear." He lowers his gun and hand it to one of his men.

Backing Yaya away so she would be safe and far from the fight I went back to the spot to wait for the signal. When the fire of the gun went off he swung at me first as I dodge his punch.

I kept blocking and dodging his hits and observed his moves trying to find a perfect time to counter back. Seeing that he left his face open, I took this chance and aim my punch right at his jaw which knocked him down. Crouching down I began to throw punches at him. One after another I slowly stop and stood up looking down at his motionless body catching my breath.

Turning around to where Yaya stood smiling I walked to her tired but I can feel the happiness forming in me knowing we both are free and this will be the end of my journey. The look on Yaya's face gave me a warning as she started to run towards me.

When she had finally reached me a trigger was shot as I felt pain on my back "Nadech!" was the last thing I heard from her when everything around me became deaf. I slowly fell, landing on my knees as my body crash down hitting the ground. I watch Yaya cry holding me in her arms and from the corner of my eyes I see the commander smiling at me holding his gun.

The soldier came over to get Yaya while she held onto me tightly not wanting to let go. With force they were able to pray her off me and carry her as I watch with blurriness. She struggle fighting back leaving a stream of water behind. I gradually lost sight when everything became dark and my body became cold. With the last breath, I vow to bring Yaya back home one day.

..........................................................................................The End...........................................................................................

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi alie thank v much 4 this beautifully written ff i love it! Its full of love, tenderness yadech have 4 each other! da story is so sad though! Ive read in yadech.com but couldn't resist a 2nd read ! tysm alie i look foward 2 yr future ff, wif appreciation key! O

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
@Key...thank you for reading ^.^ I know right, it's so sad. How could I do that to them, separate and tear them apart, hehe. Another thank you for reading it a second time ^.^ I also look forward to my future stories too though it won’t be any time soon, but look forward to one coming soon...hopefully ^.^

@ImQueen...it is really nice of Nadech to promise, but will he have the chance? Gosh this story is killing me. What's going to happen!...Oh will. Just want to say thanks for reading ^.^

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
Came to check on the story and found out there was no quotes on some of the words/sentences that needs them. So I went back to add them in and also I forgotten I made a mv on Home so I posted it at the top. It's not that great, but it sums up this one shot story. Enjoy! ^.^ -Alie