Homeless Women Lived in Man's Closet for a Year!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
thats really interesting...so who steals all my socks?
i'm always missing one side...lmao
gawd he even said she was neat. hahaha

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I feel sorry for the homeless lady, she's like in her 50s. She must be really desperate to squeeze herself in a closet like that. I also empathize with the owner of the house too. That must have been scary to know that you thought you were alone, but you're really not.

Maybe stories like these is the reason why I always check every nook and corner and closet of my home! Wouldn't want to hear someone sneeze while I'm doing a number 2, thinking I'm all alone.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
haha sounds like the story of the guy that found a midget living in his house..he came down to get something from the fridge and saw this midget standing in front of the fridge haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha sounds like the story of the guy that found a midget living in his house..he came down to get something from the fridge and saw this midget standing in front of the fridge haha

:loool: :loool: :loool: omg.. thanks for the laugh riah... i almost peed in my pants... :loool:

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Uh...yeah. Freaky.
Is his closet a doorway to another world or something that he didn't notice someone living in there for a year?!
My closet is half the size of my bedroom and I'd definitely know if someone was hiding in there.

cecilia

Staff member
i heard about this on the radio on the way to work the other day. it was pretty sad and scary.

STIMA

obviously she has had an unstable life and an unstable mind : (
thats really sad and scary though.
it scares me, even though my closet is too small for a person to fit in ....

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
yep! this is really scary! i mean.. how could you not knoe that someone was living in ur house for almost a yr?? thats just creepy..

----LiNDAHERLOVESFONGXiONG----