Hope's Studio

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Thx u. When ur bored to death u have to think of something fun to do so i just are this.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hiya, Hope! :)

I moved your topic to the "Talent ---> Artworks" category, because that's where it should be. ^_^

I love your original idea. And this doesn't even have to be about magazine covers that you come up with. It can be any artworks you do. Please share with us. Ooh, now I know your top 5 favorite Thai actresses. I'm pleased to see Vill on your list. :dance1: Please don't feel offended or bad when I say that it's obvious the two covers are fan-made. :sweat: ^_^ You did an amazing job with the cutting and pasting effects, and while I love the two covers very much, I believe you can improve by making everybody look natural in the background. Beautiful job so far, though, dear Hope! :grouphug: :wub:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Maiko^_^ said:
Hiya, Hope! :)

I moved your topic to the "Talent ---> Artworks" category, because that's where it should be. ^_^

I love your original idea. And this doesn't even have to be about magazine covers that you come up with. It can be any artworks you do. Please share with us. Ooh, now I know your top 5 favorite Thai actresses. I'm pleased to see Vill on your list. :dance1: Please don't feel offended or bad when I say that it's obvious the two covers are fan-made. :sweat: ^_^ You did an amazing job with the cutting and pasting effects, and while I love the two covers very much, I believe you can improve by making everybody look natural in the background. Beautiful job so far, though, dear Hope! :grouphug: :wub:
Oh thx u maiko ur like the best. And thanks for moving my thread and yes vill is so amazing and a VERY GOOD actress.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
That's very creative,  the covers look very good too :)
It's been a while since I made a mag cover. (the last one I made was a gossip one.. ahahaha :p)

anyways, I must say your cutting is very good.  Keep it up, I can't wait to see more.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
aikoden said:
That's very creative,  the covers look very good too :)
It's been a while since I made a mag cover. (the last one I made was a gossip one.. ahahaha :p)

anyways, I must say your cutting is very good.  Keep it up, I can't wait to see more.
Thx Aiko. The cropping is hard when u have to do it on an iPad but i am getting use to it cause its getting easier for me.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh wow, this is done with an ipad? then wow... you're a pro!! 
I doubt I'll even be able to do this with an ipad... great job!

@fantastic_27, I just realized that this was your thread.. ahaha.. I thought it was someone elses' hehe.. my bad my bad..

AikOm^_^

fantastic_27 said:
Oh thx u maiko ur like the best. And thanks for moving my thread and yes vill is so amazing and a VERY GOOD actress.

Awh, I'm only one of the best. You're one of them, too! :grouphug: And you're welcome! I'm not as crazy over Mint and Margie as I am over my Vill, but I do like them very much as well. I think Margie is one of the most beautiful Thai girls ever, and I think she's even more beautiful than Vill! xD And Mint looks so much like my sister-in-law, but I'm learning to like Mint as herself. :) I prefer Chalida and Margie over Kimberly and Yaya, but both of them are admirable as well. Every actress has her strengths and weaknesses. Hehehe, I'm really pleased and happy to hear you think Vill is so amazing. I know there's always room for improvement, but I believe Vill's working hard to improve herself, just like any actress. ^_^

fantastic_27 said:
And plus as u can c that I put Vill in the middle cause I think she's very beautiful and plus she's the only EXACT actress.

Yeah, I know, she's the only Exact actress on your list lol. :lol: My other Exact bias is Aom Phiyada. :)

Oh, forgot to comment in details about your hard work. I can see that the pictures you chose for your "Top Five" are all from their respective Lisa magazine photo shoots. :D Margie, Kim, and Chalida's pictures stand out the most. They look flawless and so cute. But despite not being my favorite Lisa shoots of Vill and Yaya's, I love how right all the pictures look together. Eek, I'm having a hard time writing out my thoughts at the moment. Just know, I freakin' love the concept for the "Top Five." XD

I love the background for Mario and Vill's cover. It's the perfect combination for spring! :wub: Mario and Vill look...good together hehe. I still prefer my Gilly! :wub:

fantastic_27 said:
Thx Aiko. The cropping is hard when u have to do it on an iPad but i am getting use to it cause its getting easier for me.

Whoot! I second that! I know it can be such a pain. I often lose my patience when messing with pictures. :D Like I said before, keep up the hard work and it will be flawless one day. But really, Hope, your works are gorgeous so far! :wub:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Thxs Maiko ur to NICE.
TBH Vill is my favorite actress from EXACT and Ch5 555+ I don't know at first i didn't like her in her first drama with Son cause she wasn't that pretty, then i watched her drama "Karm Wayla Ha ruk," and she was so pretty and she was a good actress so i loved her from that point on and started to become a Vill stalker. She is so beautiful. I have to say Mint and Vill are my 2 favorite. 

AikOm^_^

fantastic_27 said:
Thxs Maiko ur to NICE.
TBH Vill is my favorite actress from EXACT and Ch5 555+ I don't know at first i didn't like her in her first drama with Son cause she wasn't that pretty, then i watched her drama "Karm Wayla Ha ruk," and she was so pretty and she was a good actress so i loved her from that point on and started to become a Vill stalker. She is so beautiful. I have to say Mint and Vill are my 2 favorite. 

I can be nice when I want to. xD Most of the time hehe!

I was exactly like that, too. ;) First saw her in Kaew Lom Petch with Son, and didn't think she was that impressive.; she wasn't her prettiest in there, despite looking so fresh and natural since it was her first lakorn. :rofl: It wasn't until Dok Ruk Rim Tang with Bie that I truly fell in love with her. xD Granted, her acting skills in there weren't her best to date, yet, she mesmerized me so much that I watched DRRT thoroughly and went back and watch her other previous lakorns (KLP and Sakul Ga). I did went crazy over her and Son and KLP for a little while, until Son's robotic acting really started to kick in, and now I really dislike him with Vill. :sweat: I still think KLP is a pretty good lakorn, considering it was a debut lakorn for Vill, Aerin, Son, and Ton. Vill looked pretty for the most part in it, but I wasn't fond of her makeup. :) I love her hair in there, but I wish they didn't put too much makup on her.

So cool and sweet how it's both Bie and Vill that made you and me fall in love with her, even though it was different lakorns hehe. xD So far, my favorite Vill lakorn is Kohn Teun, and I'm still dreaming for a Gilly reunion. :wub: :spin: I do love watching Vill pair up with different guys though. As long as I like them. :D Hehe, sorry, I kind of got carried away...just missed Gilly so much. *Sigh.*

I miss Mteam, too. I want to see Mint and Mark reunite again with a better script!  :wub:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, Same here, It was Bie and Vill Dok Ruk Rim Tang that got me addicted to Vill too. I thought she looked very good with short hair. Haha, but people have their own opinions. I love your top five also, some of them are in my top five as well. :p The one with Great and Mint was good. They should really pair up in a lakorn.