Hot Actress of the Year 2008

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
is there anybody else anyone would want to be on this list??

i think i would also say noon s., this was a really good year for her too...

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
ANNE!!!

She is versatile, GREAT (see in caps too) and hot although she is getting by with her age.

BTW, this photo do no justice ... but nonetheless, she looks kinda "cute".

cutebeam

sarNie Egg
I go with Kob even though didn't watch her dramas this year...still support her...yeah...On the other hand, I go with Aff for channel 3...yeah...luv Aff...seen a lot of her drama this year...she is awesome...cute too...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i'd just say Ch. 3 has been doing so well. Ch 7 lakorns are sooo boring right now. So. Hot of the year...i'd go with Aff.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
congratz to them.. yay aff anne kob ploy.. etc.. but i agree iluvnumandoil.. that pic did her no justice indeed.. >_<..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Since there names starts with the A's that's why the took top..hehehe... lol... Ann all the way! She's still incredibly SUPERB! I also like Kwan, Aump, and Bee.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Pancake is hot, she has continuation of ads, lakorns, magazine shoots and events coming in all the times that's why she's in there

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pancake is adorable! =) Why is people trashing on her? Just because she is overrated <--- I don't even know why the word was used but she is popular (even though it may not appear to be in everyone book), everyone (fans) are grateful that she appears everywhere (I wish =p) :D

lilypha

sarNie Adult
definately aff... she is the hottest commodity in 08 after JLR. Ann is hot for SB but it is not a breakthrough like aff in JLR... so Aff surely wins...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
no offense, these actresses (w/ the exception of a few) are what make the lakorn world what it is...i tune in b/c i know i'll be following someone i know and like, but i have to admit it is kind of getting old...no wonder all thaitv channels are working to add and promote some new faces...it may just breathe new life into the lakorn world...though only time will tell...i like the old, but i am glad to see that there is effort for some new...:D