Hot & Spicy Instant...Husband?! ::Aum/Aff

kriskhil

sarNie Egg
thanks for reading :D the pic looks hot! *fans myself* I feel like I want to make another hot fanfic for ATEAM lol
yes definitely more hot stories for ATEAM. i will never get bored of them especially when you write the them, I stalk your stories here (silently before bcuz i was scared someone at home might know what kind of HOT STUFF I've been reading). Hoping coffeemaker will be active again...well no pressure ;)

kriskhil

sarNie Egg
LOL if you really want some ATEAM hot stuff, try reading my one shot stories :blush:
OH yeah i read those one shots. my favorites are chicken-chopping boy :rolleyes: and midnight secret. Lots of :w-scene-pop-corn: :lol:

Your pinoy too right? I'm wondering just how many Filipino's are growing here and appreciating thai lakorn...I know bellefire is

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yup! I'm proudly Pinoy! :) let me see, besides me and bellefire, there are 3 more Filipinos here in the forum but they're not that active anymore lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Such a naughty fan fic, made me horny to the max, lol
I couldn't picture P'Aff doing this, she's too sweet for this, as for P'Aum i don't know, maybe, i'm underage and reaing, naughty me :unsure:

kriskhil

sarNie Egg
That's one hot icon.
It's almost wilder than my imagination when I read the story. :blush:

Haha yeah its a veryy steamy icon, providing the visuals for what our Aum and Aff are doing *ahem*

:blush: dang when did I get so naughty and bad. Sarnworld FF writers have changed me from being innocent to someone w/ wild imaginations. I have learned many things here...that I did not even know existed hehe

Underage ppl here be careful...you might not come out the same after reading HanJieuns/Donna's stuff.

cecilia

Staff member
^hehehe. that's so cute of the warning -- there are a few fictions in here that were not make for them. The writers are quite imaginative and for that i LOVE their works like crazy as if it's a lakorn in my favor.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Thank you so much. You're such a great writer, imaginative. Love the fan fic so much. :heart: :heart: :heart: