Hot & Spicy Instant...Husband?! ::Aum/Aff

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i listen to delilah too hehehe xp.. but not lately though.. been busy hehe xp..

muahahahaha rr i finally spot you hehe xp..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
are you sure you spot me aiko...i'm everywhere.....i see you too aiko...OoO you too donna....are you updating the last chapter atm gasp......i might have to sleep soon or else my uncle and them might catch me.....

i'll sing you a song donna to help motivate you...ahem *clear throat* thanks to aiko for the song choice heehee

"i'll be your dream, i'll be your wish, i'll be your fantasy. i'll be your hope, i'll be your love, be everything you need."
bc i wanna stand with you on a mountain, i wanna bathe with you in the sea, i wanna live life with you forever until sky falls down on me...oh can't you see it baby, you don't have to close your eyes...something something something....

ps...this song is dedicated to aum...(don't get the wrong message lmao)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahahahaha .. wth rr.. lmao.. hehe.. xp.. i was listening to it awhile ago hehe.. n so i decided to put a bit on my siggy lol.. haha.. >_< .. of course i spotted you but not animore lol.. hahaha..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:lol: rr is singing... I'm only about to type the last chapter right now but I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish it tonight... I'm quite sleepy now... :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
awe. i was hoping to see update today but okay. take your time na kha donna, want a good happy ending.
OoOOoO all i listen to a woman named delilah....but i like listening to her..she plays awesome music.....^^
i used to listen to her alot when i was in highschool .. lol ..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OT: WAAAAHHH!!!! I just saw the official trailer of harry potter 6 and I'm all hyped up and so excited to see the movie!! I hope it won't be a disappointment 'coz I just love book 6... :lol: sorry for the OT... :lol:

ceci, I'm about to post the ending in a couple of minutes... I'm currently typing the last few paragraphs.. :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 20

It was around 11 in the evening and Aff was still in the hospital, monitoring her patients. She hasn’t had her dinner yet so she decided to take a break first. While eating a cup of her favorite instant noodles inside her office, she suddenly remembered Aum. They both met because of the instant noodles she left on her table. She could still remember that incident. That was the very first kiss that she and Aum shared. As she was reminiscing that day, she gently patted her tummy and smiled. Her unborn child was now growing inside of her. It was hers and Aum’s child. She knew that this child was made out of love and not just an accident. She knew Aum really wants to have this child but where is he now? In the next month, she needs to leave her work for a while to have enough rest and prepare for her child’s arrival.

As she was sitting on her chair, Aff decided to turn on her radio. A love song was playing on air. As the song drew to an end, Dr. Love began to talk. Aff heard his soothing voice again which made her relax quite a bit.

want to listen to the song that Dr. Love just played? CLICK THIS!

“That was After The Love has Gone by no other than, Earth, Wind and Fire…A very nice song…� He commented.

“Okay…Let’s check our time…It’s already 11:25 in the evening…We’ll accommodate 2 more callers before we end our show…� He said and after a couple of seconds, his phone began to ring and answered it. It was a guy. He told him his problems about his girlfriend and all and Aum tried his very best to help him. While listening to the guy’s problem, Aff took her cordless phone and began dialing Dr. Love’s phone number. She wanted to try if she’ll have the chance to talk to Dr. Love on air.

“Our last caller for the night….� Aum spoke and pressed a button so the caller could be heard on air.

“Yes, hello? Tell me your love problem and I’ll try to cure it for you…� He said. Aff’s heart was beating so fast. It was her first time to call to a radio program so she really doesn’t know to say.

“Hello?� She said nervously. Aum was a bit shocked when he heard the voice. It sounds so familiar to him.

“Can I please know your name?� He asked politely.

“Just call me…� Aff was very nervous. She could not think of an alias at the moment.

“It’s okay… You don’t have to tell your real name.� Dr. Love told her.

“Just call me Ms. That’s-my-food.� Aff finally thought of a perfect alias. It may sound weird to others but for her, it is special. It was the name that Aum used to call her before they got married. Aum was now sure that Aff was his caller right now. He was confused. Why Aff does need to call him when she and Tik are now living happily together? He needed to act professionally. He didn’t want Aff to notice that he was Aum.

“Interesting alias… So, Ms. That’s-my-food, what can Dr. Love do for you?� Aum asked her. On the other line, Aff took a deep breath first before she answered.

“I…I’m currently facing a problem with my husband…� She finally told him. She is already having problems with Tik? Aum thought to himself.

“What kind of problem are you facing with him?� Aum asked her. If he finds out that Tik did something bad to Aff, he’ll definitely make Tik pay for it.

“I’ve…fallen so deeply in…love with him…� Aff told Dr. Love nervously. Aum didn’t understand. Is falling in love with Tik a problem for Aff?

“You’re in love with your husband? I think there’s nothing wrong with it.� Aum commented.

“But in our case, it is a big problem. We promised that we will never fall in love with each other but I guess you can’t stop a heart from loving someone. It’s been 2 weeks since I last saw him. I really don’t know where he is and don’t know where to look for him. He just disappeared instantly like a bubble. I just wanted to see him again and tell him that I love him.� Aff told Dr. Love. As Aum was listening to Aff, it came to his mind that he was the husband that Aff was referring to. So Aff was also in love with him. Aum smiled and he felt so happy.

“Don’t worry, Ms. That’s-my-food, your Noodle Thief loves you with all his heart and he’ll love and cherish you forever…� Dr. Love told her sweetly. Aff was startled. How did he know that she used to call Aum as Noodle Thief? Aff was speechless.

“Ms. That’s-my-food, your Noodle Thief will go home tonight so you better be ready…� Dr. Love told her. His voice finally sounded like Aum. Aff started to cry. It was tears of joy. She finally found Aum and found out something interesting about him. The voice that she loves to hear almost every night was actually her husband’s voice.

After their unexpected encounter on the radio, Aff hurriedly went home. She headed straight to their room and she saw him there, standing. Tears began to fall from her eyes as she ran and hugged Aum so tight.

“Where have you been, Dr. Love?� Aff asked him. Aum chuckled.

“I just needed time to think…� He said. Aff broke their hug and grabbed her bag. She brought out a white envelope and handed it to Aum.

“What is this?� Aum asked her as he took the paper.

“Results of the DNA Test…Read it..� She insisted. Aum did as he was told. He brought out the paper and read the results. Like Aff, he was also shocked to read the results.

“I’m Arisoya’s…father… But how did this happen?� Aum stared at Aff. How did he and Aff end up spending the night together, 4 years ago?

“I really don’t know… I was so drunk that night…� Aff told him.

“I was so drunk that night and I even got into a car accident that made me lost a portion of my memory…� Aum explained. He never told Aff that he got into a car accident before.

“You lost your memory?� Aff was shocked.

“Yes, I did. But I think I’ve already regained it back.� He said as he approached Aff and he gently cupped her face.

“I knew very well that you are the precious memory that I’ve lost before…� He whispered to her and moved her face close to him. He was about to kiss when Aff felt that as if she was about to vomit. Aff hurriedly ran to the bathroom and vomited. Aum followed her and also went to the bathroom. He approached and patted her back gently. He looked worried.

“What’s wrong, Baby? Are you sick?� Aum asked her. Aff looked at him.

“No, I’m fine… It’s night sickness, I guess…� Aum was delighted to here the news. He can’t hide his smile.

“Night sickness? You mean you’re pregnant?� Aum asked her to confirm it.

“Our baby Arik is 4 weeks old now…� She told him. Although she smells like vomit, Aum kissed her passionately. He was so happy to hear the news.

----------------------------------------------------------------

7 months later…..

Aff was sitting on a lounge chair inside their bedroom, waiting for her husband to come home. Most of the time, she goes to bed early but there are some nights when she really can’t go to sleep. Her tummy is very big now and she stopped working for a while. Carrying Arisoya gave her a hard time and now since she’s carrying triplets, it’s 3 times harder! But Aff didn’t mind all the hardships she is experiencing during her pregnancy. Aum was always on her side. Since he was not present when Aff was pregnant with Arisoya, Aum made sure that he was always beside Aff, helping her and making up the times that he missed.

The door slowly opened. Aum just came home after his late night show on the radio. He came in and closed the door gently, not wanting to wake up his wife. Aum saw that only Arisoya was on the bed so he turned his direction to where the lounge chairs were. He then saw his wife sitting there and reading a book. He decided to approach her.

“Still awake?� He asked. Aff placed her book down and smiled at Aum.

“I think they don’t want me to sleep yet. They’re waiting for you.� Aff told him as she was gently touching her tummy. Aum placed his hand on her tummy too.

“Babies, haven’t I told you a while ago that you need to sleep early and don’t give your Mama a hard time?� Aum was talking to their triplets. Aff chuckled.

“I guess they wanted a goodnight kiss from their Papa.� Aff told him. Aum smiled and gently kissed his wife tummy.

“Does Mama want a goodnight kiss too?� Aum asked her seductively. He was smiling at her.

“Aum, not now, Arisoya is here and can’t you see I’m so big now?� Aff complained.

“I just said a goodnight kiss… I didn’t say that I want to have you tonight! You and your perverted mind…� Aum laughed. Aff glared at him and threw a pillow to his face.

“I’m sorry, Baby… I didn’t mean to…� He said while gently cupping her face. He moved her face close to him. Their lips were few inches apart now.

“After you gave birth, let’s have our 2nd honeymoon, okay?� Aum asked her.

“Honeymoon again?� Aff asked him back.

“Yes…We’ll have our honeymoon every year…� Aum suggested but before Aff was about to complain, he placed his lips on hers and started kissing her gently. Aff felt so happy and contented now. She finally found the man whom she would love for the rest of her life. All thanks to The Great Matchmaker’s One Stop Shop. She could finally live happily with her hot and spicy instant husband.

~END~​

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thank you to all the readers who have supported this fanfic... I really had a great time writing this... ^_^

stay tuned for the epilogue! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
dang. that was a good ending. i still prefer seeing them give birth to the triplets.
anyway, thank you so much for finishing this ..
i love every bit of it. there's some loophole but at the end, it satisfy me.

can't wait to read more from you na kha.
if there's baby making. i'm there for sure .. :blush:
i'm not a pervt na kha. just happen to love baby story.

or in this case. ateam, i will slowly catch up to it . LOl

keep up the awesome writing :clap:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh im back to my old way..shshshhs..

donna that was such a cute story ..thank you so much for a wonderful humorous time! i too enjoy every min of it.

Please continue your great work...

oh i love the baby making moments too..but unlike ceci..call me perverted or whatever you want... LOL

omg..while im typing this the thai radio just played something that goes like this...

"babe you make me so hot...."...WTH.. its a cute song though..nice beat ..almost koreanish or something...

(i swear im back to my old ways again..sitting here reading them comments..and im smiling to myself ...ppl walking by or look at me like wth is wrong with her again?) LOL

ahh my poor kid sister..hows the toothache? feel better soon k... :kiss: