Hot & Spicy Instant...Husband?! ::Aum/Aff

cikna

sarNie Adult
I haven't reread that chapter yet so I'm sorry for any grammatical errors there...I'll just reread it tomorrow and edit...

hope you enjoy reading! ^_^
with the power bestowed upon me as a teacher teaching english (i'm not supposed to say this!)...the grammar is not important, it's the content that matters alot!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i know you a teacher but i didn't know u an English teacher HAHAH . Now i feel nervously if you read my fiction hahahh

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
with the power bestowed upon me as a teacher teaching english (i'm not supposed to say this!)...the grammar is not important, it's the content that matters alot!!

:loool: Cikna, you're a teacher! OMG....I'm gonna be teaching Biology! LOL! and we always think a like! I was totally thinking (when i was reading it) that her grammar wan't bad at all, and who cares, its the content that matters! :D

GOOD UPDATE! I can't wait for more! GREAT JOB DONNA!

cecilia

Staff member
^sarN, it's okay.
like cikna said what matter is that the content speaks louder than grammar errors.

if you're nervous, i should too. My grammar is horrible. LOl

i want more update .. :p

lol....but if rita gives birth....aff would be the doctor.....yeah they should be left in peace...^^
:loool: DO NOT DISTURB...what if arisoya ask (the teacher)
well, she gave birth prior to the plan willing deed. Lol .. can't we just leave them for a few minutes? 35 minutes is fine too :ph34r: well, i wouldn't mind seeing 3 weeks a night too **look at sarN***

i'll be her teacher, ''well, mommy and daddy trying to bring in a little brother for you, wouldn't you like that? that's is why it's better to let the adult make this decision '' :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'll keep that in mind, teacher cikna! ^_^

i'll be her teacher, ''well, mommy and daddy trying to bring in a little brother for you, wouldn't you like that? that's is why it's better to let the adult make this decision '' :loool:
good idea ceci!! who knows, maybe a teacher ceci might appear in my fanfic... :rolleyes:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
well, she gave birth prior to the plan willing deed. Lol .. can't we just leave them for a few minutes? 35 minutes is fine too :ph34r: well, i wouldn't mind seeing 3 weeks a night too **look at sarN***

ahem...ok ceci you can be the teacher...:loool: the health teacher....

lolz ...35min is enough ...RR's fiction lasted HOURS HAHAHAH ...
i guess aum does not need as much time as harit....:loool: :ph34r:

donna, the song sounds really good. i heart maroon 5^^

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
hahaha dat was funny
little Arisoya thinking kissing is when a man eats a womans lips :lol:
aww i love the update hehee more more more :D

cikna

sarNie Adult
i know you a teacher but i didn't know u an English teacher HAHAH . Now i feel nervously if you read my fiction hahahh
kahkahkah :lol: i make u nervous?? u make me blush with your fanfics!! naughty sarn!

:loool: Cikna, you're a teacher! OMG....I'm gonna be teaching Biology! LOL! and we always think a like! I was totally thinking (when i was reading it) that her grammar wan't bad at all, and who cares, its the content that matters! :D
GOOD UPDATE! I can't wait for more! GREAT JOB DONNA!
u r a teacher too? cool!!! ^_^

^sarN, it's okay.
like cikna said what matter is that the content speaks louder than grammar errors.

if you're nervous, i should too. My grammar is horrible. LOl

i want more update .. :p

true, ceci! even i make grammar errors too. what the heck, even westerners make grammar errors..so we are pretty normal!!!

yeah donna, update pls!

cecilia

Staff member
lolz ...35min is enough ...RR's fiction lasted HOURS HAHAHAH ...
:eek: .. one hour ! damn! that's hot .. i should head in that room/thread now .. Lol :ph34r:

kahkahkah :lol: i make u nervous?? u make me blush with your fanfics!! naughty sarn!
u r a teacher too? cool!!! ^_^
true, ceci! even i make grammar errors too. what the heck, even westerners make grammar errors..so we are pretty normal!!!

yeah donna, update pls!
i totally agree. i took English literature since high school and look where i'm at with my grammars. forget it. if we can commune and get the point across, we're good to go. :clap:

chenling

sarNie Adult
I've been reading this the last two days...I know I suck...life is killing me right now but I finally updated...OMG...this is soooo freaking funny, what a fantastic little romantic comedy you have here...perfect!!!!! Hope you update soon!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I've been reading this the last two days...I know I suck...life is killing me right now but I finally updated...OMG...this is soooo freaking funny, what a fantastic little romantic comedy you have here...perfect!!!!! Hope you update soon!!
thanks chenling... ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 11
Aum’s warm lips felt so good to Aff. She had never been kissed like this. His kiss was so gentle and warm, making her feel so comfortable. Aum finally parted his lips from her. Aff was still lying there with her eyes closed, pretending to be asleep. He stared at his wife’s face and smiled. He then lay down on the bed beside her. Aff was surprised with the sudden kiss. As she lay there, still pretending to be asleep, many questions were forming on her mind.

Why did he do that? Why didn’t I push him away? Why did I let him kiss me? Why does it have to feel so wonderful? And so hot…

After the short kiss, Aff finally admitted to herself that she wanted more. She still wanted to feel Aum’s lips longer. She wanted him. She wanted him so badly now. Aff slowly sat up and saw Aum lying beside her, sleeping. She slowly caressed his cheeks and kissed him on the lips, gently and slowly. Aum’s eyes widened when he felt someone was kissing him. Aff was on top of him, kissing him slowly and nibbling his lips. She was teasing him. Aum pulled Aff closer to him and returned the kiss. He was now cooperating with her. The gentle kiss then became a forceful and passionate one. He was hungry for her and she was hungry for him as well. Aum forced his tongue inside her mouth. The kiss was not at all gentle but it was surely hot. Aff had never been kissed this way before so it was her first time to feel it. She was overwhelmed by the kiss. Aum, on the other hand, was an experienced kisser. His mouth slanted over hers again and again until his tongue was rubbing hers. Aff broke their lustful kiss and started kissing Aum on his neck. She was trailing kisses from his neck down to his chest. She stopped kissing Aum’s body because she was trying to pull off Aum’s shirt but her hands were trembling. He then shifted their position, making him on the top and Aff was the one lying on the bed. He moved slightly away from her and took off his shirt. Aff was staring at his beautiful body. He was too hot to resist. Aum continued staring at her wearing a devilish smile. She couldn’t wait any longer. She forcefully pulled Aum close to her and began kissing him again. Their kiss was wilder and more lustful than the last one. Aum broke their kiss and started nibbling her earlobes down to her neck. Aff let out a sexy little moan as Aum ran his hands inside her pajama top. He was unhooking her bra while still kissing her hungrily. But when things begin to sizzle, they heard a soft knock on the door.

“Aren’t…you…going…to…� Aff was having a hard time in completing her sentence because of Aum. He was now slowly kissing Aff’s neck while his 2 hands do their magic. His one hand was under her shirt, unhooking her bra while the other one was trying to pull down her pajamas. He finally unhooked her bra.

“Are you saying something, baby?� Aum asked her while he ran his hands on her side and kissed her again on the lips passionately. Aff loves the way he kisses her. She felt that she was the most desirable woman in the world because of his hot kisses. She was actually the most desirable woman in Aum’s world. He’s been waiting for so long for this to happen. If she only knew that the 1st week of their marriage was a bittersweet torture for him. After those stolen kisses at night, he could feel a burning sensation inside of him as he lay down beside her. Aum didn’t know why he badly wanted to have her. Yes, she was undeniably beautiful and hot but he felt there was something more. He felt as if he was so in love with her already. He felt as if he knew her before but he can’t exactly remember.

They heard a soft knock from the door again. Aum broke their kiss and started kissing her down to her collarbone. He finally succeeded in taking off her pajamas. He continued kissing down until he reached the first button of her pajama top. He was slowly unbuttoning it.

“Aum…someone…is…at…the….aaaahhhhhh….� Aff let out a soft sexy moan. Aum had already unbuttoned her pajama top half way, making her ample breasts exposed. He was already caressing her breast while he gave little kisses on the other one. Aum’s other hand was also caressing her thigh. Aff didn’t know how to respond on the wonderful sensations that she was feeling right now.

For the third time, they heard another knock on the door. Aum finally stopped pleasuring Aff then stood up to check who was knocking. When he stood up and opened the lights, Aff came back again to her senses and saw her upper part naked. Her eyes widened.

I can’t believe this! What kind of magic spell did he put on me?! She thought. While Aum was kissing her and all, she felt that she was not herself. His kisses made her mind drift away.

She grabbed her pajamas and her bra and wore it again. She went back to the bed at sat down. She then heard a little girl crying. It was Arisoya.

“Shhh…don’t cry now…Papa is here…� Aum was carrying Arisoya inside the room. She brought her on the bed and made her sit down beside Aff. Aum was delighted to see Aff wearing her clothes again. Arisoya would definitely ask so many questions when she sees her Mama sleeping naked beside her Papa. Aff immediately hugged her crying daughter.

�She said she had a bad dream.� Aum explained as he wore his t-shirt again.

“Stop crying now. That bad dream would not come back again.� Aff explained to her while cradling her daughter on her lap. Little Arisoya’s sobs finally subsided and looked at her mom.

“Mama, a monster was chasing me in my dream. It was so hairy and scary.� Arisoya explained to her. Aum laughed.

“No monster is going to harm my little girl. Papa will always be here to protect you.� He said to comfort her daughter. Aff chuckled.

“Really Papa?� She asked. Her voice was full of delight now.

“Of course!� Aum kissed Arisoya on her forehead.

“Mama…Papa…is it okay to sleep here with you?� Arisoya asked her parents. Aum and Aff looked at each other. Aff blushed when their eyes met so immediately looked away. Aum smiled.

“Of course, you can. You can sleep here anytime. As long as you want to. Right Papa?� Aff and Arisoya both looked at him waiting for his answer.

“Uh…Yes..anytime.� He then smiled back. But he didn’t like the idea at all. Arisoya can’t sleep beside them every night. He wants his private time with her!

After a couple of minutes, Arisoya finally dozed off. Aff gently laid her down in the middle of the bed, between her and Aum. Aum was still awake and he was staring at Arisoya.

“She’s so beautiful like her Mama.� He whispered. Aff smiled when she heard his comment. She then lay down, getting ready to sleep. When she was about to fall asleep, Aum whispered again.

“Baby, next time you’re it.� He whispered sexily. He also lay down and is about to fall asleep. Aff was only half asleep so she heard him. Again, the little game that they played a while ago was playing on her mind. His kisses, caresses and all. She never felt those yet before. She was too drunk when Arisoya was conceived so she can’t recall the things that happened that night.
She was too drunk that’s why she can’t recall and didn’t know what exactly happened on that particular night.

---TBC---

---------------------------------------------------

It's is my very first time writing a scene like this. I even locked my room 'coz I'm scared that my mom might see what I am typing here.. :rolleyes: :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG that was so HOT....wow....better than mine by far........lol there was a knock ....hopefully it's not arisoya...your first time writing this kind of scene AWESOME JOB! :loool: locked your door....

cecilia

Staff member
^i tell you, it's the sisters influence. we're bringing the wild side out of everyone .. even std and baubau .. 98? isn't you underage as well LOl

ANYWAY, i'm so loving this. that was so hot .. it's all messy in my until the SOFT KNOCK at the door :loool: .. did she sense something?

metaphorically, they're the wood, getting ready to start but water came in time to interrupt and kill it.

definitely a good small update .. can't wait.