Hot & Spicy Instant...Husband?! ::Aum/Aff

nikki1786

LizQuen
we are so bad .. :blush:

anyway, this is such a hot chapter ..
ARIK is guarantee for sure ..
something that will change the fate of them all .. ARIK !!!
can't wait to read more ..

nikki. i only understood the Japanese part .LOl

ceci, havent i told you that im kinda naughty with some japanese words... lol

thanks ate nikki... :lol:

pinainit ka ng chapter ko? ndi nga ako makapaniwala na ako gumawa nun eh...:loool:

grabeh.... don, ilang taon ka na nga??? :loool: share this to your classmates as well... lol

cecilia

Staff member
honto? -- teach me some of those words too ..
my japanese teacher kindda blah on slang b/c the only thing i learn is sentence structure ..
aside from that.phrase and that's it. suck 4 years of waste japanese :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
damn i finally read this hehe i couldnt earlier because ppl were around me hehe lol.. but damn firl that was hot.. im erm.. wow.. lmao.. woo i cant wait.. n hmmmm.. wat is the secret hehe xp..

ceci ooo i luv the names keke xp..

-aiko.. <3 ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
muahahaha this is wat he was doing haha.. riding the jet ski .. muahaha hot..

-aikoden..

cecilia

Staff member
aiko, when i read that scene. the jet ski pictures play in my head too :p --- except he's shirtless :drool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha i think that too hehehe..... whooooooooooooooo..........@_@.......

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
grabeh.... don, ilang taon ka na nga??? :loool: share this to your classmates as well... lol
I'll be turning 17 next month... :lol: I tried sharing the other willing scene that I wrote to one of my friends and she told me my imagination is so wild! :loool:

muahahaha this is wat he was doing haha.. riding the jet ski .. muahaha hot..

-aikoden..
OMG aiko... now, that's what I'm talking about! :drool: :drool: :drool:

aiko, when i read that scene. the jet ski pictures play in my head too :p --- except he's shirtless :drool:
aum riding the jet ski shirtless... :drool: :drool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. it's just funny how i happened to find and save a copy of this gif the other day hehe.. aum jet ski-ing.. hehe xp..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
donna, i read this in car ride to MN...OMG....so HOT, i was scared my brother was going to read it too lol....that was one HAWT willing scene...wow....girl gone wild :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
donna, i read this in car ride to MN...OMG....so HOT, i was scared my brother was going to read it too lol....that was one HAWT willing scene...wow....girl gone wild :loool:
muahah. that's what we are .. so wild, afraid someone in the family know our secret LOL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL rahut...my gosh you can print the xrated scene without the spoiler on it??

ceci..umm is semi shirtless on that jet ski..*and let our imagination does the rest!!!

cecilia

Staff member
LOL rahut...my gosh you can print the xrated scene without the spoiler on it??

ceci..umm is semi shirtless on that jet ski..*and let our imagination does the rest!!!
that's when 3 nights came in .. too bad, it's TIKKER and not Aummer :LOL -- why.
b/c AUMMER have the body while TIKKER have the LOOKS .. **did i just say that, ooops, it slip out too fast * :blush:

they both are good looking two but AUMMER have the kill for it with his sharp eyes targeting what he wants only :ph34r:
he seem like he can shoot fire from his eyes just like CLARK KENT when he do them stare :wub:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
SARN IS THAT REALLY YOU?
GIRL I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING?
I SUPER DUPER TRUPER MISS YOU **AND I NEVER SAY TRUPER TOO! YOUR THE FIRST! LOL