Hotaru no Hikari 2

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dude im so excited!! i just barely found out that there's a part 2 to this drama ahhhh im so excited because i loved the drama hehe..

it airs wednesday at 10 pm

(c)mysoju for the info, & me (aiko) for the design.. XD

you can watch the drama here ^_^..

http://www.mysoju.com/hotaru-no-hikari-2/

http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-drama/hotaru-no-hikari-2/

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i was so excited that i did a lil graphic for it hehe.. cant wait to go watch it.. muahaha...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just got done watching ep 1.. i felt so much emotion.. ahaha.. im so happy to be saying the cast once again.. even though there's mostly new ones.. anyways.. im totally enjoying it hehe..

<3<3<3 dokyuko dokyuko meow meow x2 lol..

and omg.. he talked of marriage.. ahhhhhh.. XD

but omg!!! daddy?!?!?!?!?! ... oh my gaaahhhh...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just finished ep 2.. gosshhh.. im in love with this drama already hehe..

amemiya & buchou forever!! xd

ahh.. im spammin alone here lol.. cant help it..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just finished ep 3 & 4..

dude.. i cant wait for the next eps.. i so love their relationship hehe.. funny XD..

but omg.. Seno has fallen for Amemiya.. ahhh.. i hope nothing will ruin her&buchou's relationship.. eek...

i have to say usually sequels aren't that entertaining for me but.. eeekk.. i'm so loving this one too!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i hate waiting for dramas that are currently airing.. >_<..

at the end of ep 5.. he said to forget/cancel the marriage omg!! ahhhh.. noooo... >_<..

omg.. ep 6 t-ser.. oh no.. >_< ahh.. im gettin more shocked! eeekkk.. nooo.. i hope she didnt kiss seno >_<

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I started this today. Got through the first episode. I like it. I just never watched the first season though. I guess I will finish this and go backwards?? LOL. It's making nervous seeing what you wrote for the end of ep 5. But, Seno is pretty cute :), although I will cheer for Bouchou since he is the main guy :) and they are both silly after watching this so far.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol.. i loved the first season that's why i was so happy when i found out there's the second season.. ehehe.. because i did feel like it was missing something afterwords..

ahhh.. i hate waiting for the next episode.. *gulp* im scared to watch too lol..

if you have time, i do recommend you to watch the first season to understand more of the dorama.. and you get to see the original cast too.. XD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe.. im really loving this lakorn..

im starting to like seno now too.. but i still want buchou&ahomiya XD..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aigoo.. i finally caught up to the rest of the eps. i was behind since i was waiting and got lazy waiting for subs.. anyways.. i'm beginning to really like seno but.. i love ahomiya & buchou.. eek..

it's getting really good.. i usually think 2nd season dramas fail but this 2nd season is really good.. aigoo.. im not sure how many eps there's gonna be but.. yikes.. im getting scared for the drama to end..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aigoo.. this drama ends with a total of 11 eps..

it was cute overall.. i absolutely love hotaru & buchou.. hehe..

cant believe it ended T_T..

i kind of feel that the ending was rushed-ish.. but oh well.. it's still good ^_^

C123

sarNie Hatchling
lol, hotaru and buchou! i watched the first series , and then when i found there was a sequel to it, i started watching it, but i couldnt wait for it each week to be uploaded on mysoju, so in the end , i think i stopped watching Hotaru no hikari 2 somewhere at episode 5 maybe..

haha...but still..they're so cute! especially the nickname buchou... what does it mean again?