Hotfile

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
I been using this uploading site hotfile for awhile now and it seem pretty good. No pop-ups. Your files don't get deleted unless its a copyright issue. Upload speed is about the same as megaupload if not faster. A bit slower that mediafire but mediafire starting to have pop-ups now. The only DOWNSIDE to this is that Free User have a download limit.

The BEST part about HOTFILE is, you'll get pay for each download. It's not that much but the more you upload and the more people download ... the more money you make. They pay every Tuesday (minimum $15 to get paid). I got my first $15 couple weeks ago. Took me awhile but at least I got paid for it. So ALL UPLOADERS, check out HOTFILE. Oh yea, they have several payment options and one being PAYPAL.

If you join. Use my referral link in my signature. Very appreciated $_$

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i use it too. it's da best paying site i found. here's my referral link: http://hotfile.com/register.html?reff=450442

kitkat

sarNie Elites
It's nice, too bad I don't have a time to upload anything lately... and another side, I hate that server, lol... it's almost similar to Rapidshare for waiting period based on how much filesize especially for impatient downloaders/leechers. :rolleyes:

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
4 Real? :blink: You get paid if you upload something and people downloads it? :blink:
Yea, you get a certain amount of cent for every download. The more people download, the more money you'll make. Files size is a factor also. 100mb will gain more then a 50mb file.

not bad, i got 55cents for 78 downloads :lol:
The more files you upload a day + the download will equal more money. More downloads will mean more $$$ esp. if your account is silver, gold, or platinum.

It's good for UPLOADERS but suck for LEECHERS LoL

I believe if you have a free account and login to download ... you don't have that waiting time limit compare to non registered user. And time limit between download is a lot faster than megaupload and rapidshare. 15 mins waiting between each download where megaupload and rapidshare goes by the size of the mb. The larger the file ... the longer the wait.

Lastly, their membership fee is cheaper than other hosting sites.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL at leechers...

55cents are you serious peaches?? its okay, since you upload quite a bit & the more you upload the more you'll get back ..goodluck to you!!! :)

hmmm i was thinking bout the hotfile thing too..but im a scare-dy cat...since we ARE uploading copyrights stuff. *heck speaking of which i never redeemed my points from mega..too afraid of what might or can happen.

you're right KedoubleNY there is a limit to the dl thing..the waiting period. the good thing bout dling from hotfile is the time it takes to dl a file is less than what it says for free non-registered user. mega works well for me (sometime it hecka fast and other times it takes as much time as hotfiles does) less than 10mins for hotfile and less than 5 for mega. i will continue to dl & try to help reupl back to mega...since im scared like that LOL

It's good for UPLOADERS but suck for LEECHERS LoL
It's actually not bad for me. I use JDownloader. So I don't really have to input captcha or wait however many seconds or minutes for downloads.

I d/l from hotfile links now, since y'all will get something from it.

peaches

sarNie Elites
4,521 downloads equal $35.21...in total of 24 days and hotfile haven't sent me the money yet
yeah, it's good to get back money since i don't watch, i just upload :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i really want to know with what you dl from hotfile cause here it's soo long, takes 2 hours to dl 200 mo!

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
4,521 downloads equal $35.21...in total of 24 days and hotfile haven't sent me the money yet
yeah, it's good to get back money since i don't watch, i just upload :p
What payment option you choose? I think paypal is the fastest way. They pay out every Monday or Tuesday and you must have a minimum of $15.