How Are You Feeling? (2nd Version)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
feeling very pissed off, aggrivated and ready to kill someone if i had a gun in my hand.

not a great day to mess with me, maybe i should go hibernate.
wow girl you must really be pissed... sorry to hear that you feel this mad... me i prefer to feel sad atm... because sadness only prolongs life... madness steals heart beats literally with anger comes stress and age... so try and think of the one who would make you feel this way as less and steal strength from the moment because you are better then this...

P.S hope you feel calmer dear soon...

noungning

Heartless
wow girl you must really be pissed... sorry to hear that you feel this mad... me i prefer to feel sad atm... because sadness only prolongs life... madness steals heart beats literally with anger comes stress and age... so try and think of the one who would make you feel this way as less and steal strength from the moment because you are better then this...

P.S hope you feel calmer dear soon...
thanks ijohn, hopefully the storm will fade.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
awww Dory I hope things get better soon >.<

as for me ..

annoyed..

why do people do the things they do? but eh its life.. not my place to say.. but man all I want is to keep me out of it.. I don't care what you do .. why you do it.. as long as it doesn't affect me or the people I care about.. but NOOOO ignorance prevails as the superior force sometimes bleh..

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
feeling confused, alone, unsure, and freaken hungry atm....... confused cause ...ummm nvm,....... alone cause kow kong pai leaw,...... unsure cause it's just my feelings.... i 'm always feeling unsure no matter what, and hungry cause it's almost lunch time :)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
okie dokie...almost to that day=] so happie=] hehe oh yeah..i kit tueng my baby so damnnnnnnnnnn much!!!

vina_lek

feeling a mixture of sad & happiness... ergo... feeling very weird! :blink:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
atm.. i sit here have'n Tae's song Kwarm Song Jum on repeat cause i know deep down i'll have u as part of my Song Jum.... so ur wondering how i'm feelings?? let's see physically i'm alrighty... could of been better if i pick up the tennis racket and go hit some balls around but but no i'm super lazy..lol anyways Emotionally... not too happy.... somethings missing and i'm afraid it might be u :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Feeling so speechless because two friends and ex's of mines showed me how much I meant to them and how much they care about me ... It's not a bad thing because now I know I have two more great friends

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hmm a few minutes ago, i was excited cause yes, i finally get to go to school and hope to graduate next summer but then gosh i'm feeling kinda blah atm..... listening to mandy moore's - umbrella version of the song makes me want to curl up in bed and just sleep and cry to myself.... when he needs me, he know's where to find me..... but when i needed him the most, where was he?? sigh... exactly bummer!!