How come Rita jensen and ken Therdeth dont have a lakorn together yet?

nary

sarNie Egg
Honestly channel 3 has not paired these 2 together i dont understand that. i mean look at rita shes one of the rising actress as well ken worked with almost every ch.3 actress except her so if im wrong please clarify!! But WHOA... wouldnt they be the next hottest couple come on... I just hope ch.3 would consider pairing them together!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i really want them to be paired up too..hopefully soon..but sometimes productions don't pair up the people we want....

tinah

sarNie Coma
ken/rita should of been paired up long time ago cuz they're in the same channel. if he works for broadcast he'll eventually be paired up with her

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
like Ann & Chakrit...lol..i'm juz glad tat worked out

but an even BIGGER question of mines...beside Ken & Rita is freaking Aom Phiyada & Chakrit...like WTF?..i'm serious..Exact doesn't carry that many actress/actors...how can their schedules never meet up

solin

sarNie Adult
I also don't understand why Ken and Rita have never been paired up together until now !
Ken and Rita is the couple I wait for the most !
To me, they will make one of the hottest couple on screen because both are so perfect
Hope one day they will be able to share a lakorn : the sooner the better lol.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
in my opinion...
i don't think ken and rita matches together at all...

rita matches better with rome... (i guess cause i've seen them together in a lot of lakorns)...
and ken doesn't match rita.. but more like aff and anne and aom...

i dunno how to say it but their styles don't match each other...

anna

sarNie Juvenile
me too, i would to see ken and rita pair up together. i dont think this gonna happen anytime soon, but i'm still hoping someday they will get to be in lakorn together. also looking forward for tik and rita too, if this happen it would be a dream come true lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thats y we cant hope for much.. but if they do pair.. OMG.. lol..

kash .. krit n aom will be paired one day.. lol.. but let's hope its soon since exact has so many newbies..

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
i second that!! i waNt Ken and Rita to starr in a lakorn hopefulLy!!