How do we request or petition a pairing?

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
I want to petition/request the reuniting of Ken and Vicky and Joy and Num or Donut and Num.

My elder Sarnies can you help?

transcend89

sarNie Adult
well to my knowledge if ratings are high the couple would get paired up again and you could go the thai ch sites idk them sorry

dhan9

sarNie Adult
well to my knowledge if ratings are high the couple would get paired up again and you could go the thai ch sites idk them sorry
Oh really, so if their rating was not high, then they won't have high chance of pair up again? I really want Chakrit to pair up with Noon Worounuch again, i don't know how long i have to wait for this to happen or will it ever gonna happen? i think not many people like them as a couple because i rarely heard them talked together. Anyone know what was the rating for the lakorn that Chakrit and Noon did together in "pleng pa fa lom doa"? i really want to know. I was really late, because it was in 2004 but i only got to see it in the end of 2006 so i had miss out all the gossips about it. Thanks in advance

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^well i don't think that's necessarily true but most likely if ratings are high they would get paired up again like aum and aff, ken and ann and for krit case he's a free agent so he does lakorn for all 3 chs so it's hard to get him...as for ratings it's hard to find them too but the site pantip.com offers them it's in thai so idk...there are many ppl who might know

somp9

sarNie Adult
Num pair with Vicky again. It been a long time that they haven't stars again.

Ken/Vicky

Chakrit/Vicky

Tik/Aom

Andrew/Janie

Rome/Rita

Mart/Vicky

Aon/Noon

Chakrit/Namthip

Wier/Kwan

Aof/Pinky

Win/Kwan

Oil/Kwan