How do you express your feelings

L

lalalek

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I Feel Poetic tonight so I'm sitting here in sarnworld chat and thinking of all the sweethearts I've met in there and decided to come drop a few sweet lines about them :p

P'lek aka lalalek:
Her beauty exceeds her not only from her appearance, but also from within her.. her grace is felt as soon as she has made her presence visible... Always with a smile and never so much as angry, her hype and happiness touches everyone as she swiftly passes into our lives

Ben aka Asianstyle:
Funny yet intriging his sweetness is felt every day as he spends his last final hours brightning up a room full of chatters who have retreated there to relax for their day.. Although he is ruthlessly taunted and teased (lol sorry had to do that) he still remains the sweetheart we know today he's ben...

Pee aka Pee :):
Sweet and gentle like an angel she moves through all the times I've caught her entertaining a room full of chatters with her cute humor and sweet personality. Although I haven't had the pleasure to spend as much time with her as much as I do with the other few she is still a sweet little friend indeed

Darvil aka Darvil:
Mysterious and Quiet With only a few sentences spoken each time I've retreated to this room.. with those few sentences he speaks he still avails you to believe that he is one of the intelligent few

Ly aka YuhoLovesLy *(sorry girl ur names to long to remember haha)* :
Beauty is what I've heard she possesses and I'm not one bit skeptical for I see her sillyness and her charming personality.. a person as she allows a person to cast no doubt at all that she is beautiful both inside and out she is Ly :p

Saifah:
devious yet intelligent..she seems so confident and smart.. a few times we've talked and a few times she's made me laugh.I've had the pleasure to see her photo and must I say she is truely beautiful...a sweet young woman she is a successful one to become :)

** Okies sorry thats all I can think of at the top of my head ** lol Just something I had to say randomly about all of you I've listed..I'm sure theres more, but my excuse is sleepy!! lol and yawns and for the few I havent gotten to know so well yet is cause I seen u on the chat only once or twice maybe ill have more to say as I get to know ya'll :)
Hahha I know Im a dork
[post="138885"][/post]​
Tina!!!! wow i didnt think that you were gunna post this up!!!! gosh you are making me blush :D! tina what to say about you...hmmm

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai aka Tina:
When you think about tina, you think about Cuteness!! I have met alot of sweetchicks in my life but not like tina.....tina is a chick that's has a heart of GOLD! When she comes into the chattroom, she makes me repeat her name 3 times in a roll, always greetful and nice to talk to! her user names suits her the most...cause in real-life...she really is a Khoon Nou Wan Jai! Love you much tina, i could just kiss you to pieces...that's how much respect i have for you!!!! dont' forget that P'Lek will always be here for you k......oh yeah one more thing, thanks for helping me get over him, you really do know how to give advices....you are the best!
:D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
AWWW thanks p'lek~! Love yooh girl your such a sweetheart! mwuahz!!

HmMmM I miss this thread so I'm a bring it back up hahah and sighs needed to throw somethings down in writing

Walked to a split path and wonders which road is better to take... the one where its famililar and easy to pass or the one never traveled and in which holds many adventurous oppurtunity.. but yet may lay danger...starring down the two roads.. I know which one i want to take, but the fear of what may become is what stops me..If Only i can just close my eyes and walk down the road easily.. but if that could be done then no one would have the question why.... for right now while these two split distances are still unexplained and new its best to wait untill they are discovered and uncoded....

Just My Random writers block thoughts.. trying to get my head going for my boOk.!!but can't seem to do it sighs! hahaha!

STIMA

wow so talented
i'm horrible at poems i got a C- on my poem portfolio T_T
but i just cry or justtt say it out thats how i express my feelings o_o since i hve no other skilled way

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
blahhhhhh bored and kind of felt the inspiration to right something a short something

At a glance she seem to be perfect she had the smile that everyone envied, she had the lifestyle everyone fantasize about, she had the materials people can only wish for, but underneath all that glamour and extrodinares she was nothing more than a person.. a person misunderstood.. she was living in what people expected her to be and want.. she had been living in it so long to the point where she forgot who she expected herself to be .. who she wanted to be ... every time she glanced in the mirror the face she saw was as face that had a million people standing in front of it.. a million people that saw her as a star... but not one in those million people knew that she .. didn't want to be who she was looking at in the mirror........

just something i randomly wrote out of sheer boredom and sigh iono

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
heres something i wrote way back in high school like 3 years ago hahah =x but for some reason i like it even though its not all that good

Quiet Cries
She screamed, but no one heard her
She Scream and Scream again, but still no
words in return
No one there to ask her whats wrong
No one there to see her go through her pain
She cries, but still no words in return
Tears begin to run, but no sound to these mysterious tears
Look at her reflection in the mirror
and I can see myself with pain all over my face
and the fear in my face
There's nothing for me to be afraid of so why shall I fear
Its been so long since I felt this struggle inside
She's been hurting but so have I,
What can I do, but sit here helpless
watching us cry and scream
She's growing up so soon and quick
Nothing can save her, but herself
No one can hear the silent
but quiet cries of the girl growing inside

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Okay since everyone was writing...i thought i'd give it a shot. Here are just some random stanzas i wrote today. They all share one topic, and that is friendship, but do not go together in any particular order. Again, they're just really random....its not together. Amateur here...dont laugh. :lmao: Only i can. :D

========

Let us take a moment to pause and look back,
It’s so clear that we were meant to be.
So many memories, but all to our own to track,
Such inconveniences left us all to flee.

==========

What about those long nights of unplanned events?
Words were exchanged, and hearts were broken,
But the trust we let shine overcame all dents
We’ve been through too much to let the unknown be spoken.

==========

Each will to keep going is different from the other
And there will be a day when one will lose
But till then, let me be your sister and you my brother
Because only time can give us what we choose

==========

Have you forgotten those summer nights?
Immaturity was growing and we yearned to be set free
We defied our parents and settled for fights
Because we knew it was worth it, for you and for me.

===========================================

The seven lucky ninjas, one would say
To each was an outcast, always to stray
But what a night that night turned out to be
A night with tears, foretelling the future you see.

==========

We said we’d be there, till thick and thin
Till there are no more rain to go dancing in
Remember those nights, those nights with the five?
We cried our hearts out, defying all said and lies

==========

i was into the whole rhyming mode....lol. I dont know the rules about rhyming so i think i did it all wrong....but o well....WHO CARES, right? :D

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
this will be the only poem i will ever post....so take the time to read this one...

it's called "have you ever"

Have you ever felt,
the cold and lifeless hand of an infant,
gazed into their unblinking eyes,
and observed the face of death,
when masked in bittersweet innocence?

Have you ever touched your dreams,
and felt the simplistic joy,
of feeling them become reality,
only to abandon them,
for reasons you cannot explain?

Have you ever watched your family,
who once shared the greatest of loves,
suffer an unforgettable and unforgivable tragedy,
that will slowly, painfully, and inevitably,
tear them all apart?

Do you know, firsthand,
the evil that resides deep within the heart of every man,
every woman, and every child?
Have you seen its face as it randomly seeks,
a soul to torment and destroy?

Do you know the darker side of life,
the one that awakens you,
in the still of the night,
crying to the unknowable God's,
‘Save me from myself. '?

Does your heart constantly question,
whether humanity is obtainable,
in a world corrupted with suffering,
and where war,
is the favoured solution for peace?

If you really want to know me,
and understand the forces that compel me to move on,
then take these questions,
and take this pain,
for this who I am.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
mizterkevin said:
this will be the only poem i will ever post....so take the time to read this one...
it's called "have you ever"
Have you ever felt,
the cold and lifeless hand of an infant,
gazed into their unblinking eyes,
and observed the face of death,
when masked in bittersweet innocence?

Have you ever touched your dreams,
and felt the simplistic joy,
of feeling them become reality,
only to abandon them,
for reasons you cannot explain?

Have you ever watched your family,
who once shared the greatest of loves,
suffer an unforgettable and unforgivable tragedy,
that will slowly, painfully, and inevitably,
tear them all apart?

Do you know, firsthand,
the evil that resides deep within the heart of every man,
every woman, and every child?
Have you seen its face as it randomly seeks,
a soul to torment and destroy?

Do you know the darker side of life,
the one that awakens you,
in the still of the night,
crying to the unknowable God's,
‘Save me from myself. '?

Does your heart constantly question,
whether humanity is obtainable,
in a world corrupted with suffering,
and where war,
is the favoured solution for peace?

If you really want to know me,
and understand the forces that compel me to move on,
then take these questions,
and take this pain,
for this who I am.
[post="148797"][/post]​

wow!!! :shocked: 456, you are absolutely amazing!

Monk33

sarNie Egg
Hi, everybody. Just joined and since everyone posting up a poem. This is one from one of my darker time of life.

im looking deep inside
for the right words to write
like im walking without a light
hand gripping hard on the knife
put it to my neck and say gewdnight
Nutting left for me to fight
only thing left is for me to die
I walk through the valley of death w/out fear
I left this unholy place without a single tear
Look to my left, see all lies
Look to my right, nothing's right
so tell me why, why i should live life.

wow. alot of talented people in here. lolss.

well as for me when im sad, hurt, happy, angry, or whatever i usually express my feeling toward music. haha. (i.e. i listen to rock/metal/screamo/alternative music when im mad. i listen to love/jams/r&b/slow/emo/jazz music when im sad & so on) i don't like writing stuff on a piece of paper like most of my friends do. i can't even keep a journal. i suck at writing poems/poetry. The only way i can express it is by music. haha. ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
sometimes I felt lost and you were the one who as expected picked me up.. you were the view of a person that I have yet to see... I know you do not like being catergorized as different, but honestly if I could catergorize you.. I would catergorize you as nothing...because you are no one else but yourself...once I believed you were different, but now I think different... you are the same as any other person, but the thing is you are no one else and no one else is you.... you are just unique as any other person, but your uniqueness is the one that my heart adores

a little something I wrote about a special someone who shall remain nameless.... :wub:

Monk33

sarNie Egg
LADii_TiMELESS said:
wow. alot of talented people in here. lolss.

well as for me when im sad, hurt, happy, angry, or whatever i usually express my feeling toward music. haha. (i.e. i listen to rock/metal/screamo/alternative music when im mad. i listen to love/jams/r&b/slow/emo/jazz music when im sad & so on) i don't like writing stuff on a piece of paper like most of my friends do. i can't even keep a journal. i suck at writing poems/poetry. The only way i can express it is by music. haha. ^_^
[post="149365"][/post]​
that's cool because i write lyrics and i put them on songs, so kind of the same i guess?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Another Ditch In The Road... Another Road Block.. One Thats To deep and to high to miss... what happens when there is no other way to go but down that ditch and up that bump? the answer is simple go straight into it with optimism in mind..maybe just maybe there will be a way to avoid the ditch and bump once its right in front ....
Tina-
Randomness Again

Na

sarNie Hatchling
All you guy's poem are so good! Sadly I don't write poems when I feel sad,mad,broken,or bored. I write quotes and long long long long novels! Since I been studing to be a directior and a screenwriter writing novels improve my grades in college. All these years since I was like 11 to 19(now) I wrote 25 perfect novels.. based on my feelings and dreams; believe it or not for me its the best way to show my feelings. Since I can't show my novels I just show my quotes if you guys are interested!

" It doesn't take a reason to love someone, but it does to like someone. You don't love some because you want to, you love someone because you are destined too. It's beacause you fall in love with them, that you then try to find a reason, but you always come up with the answer, which is NO REASON"

{C} Nathalie 2002

I now usually don't write no more quotes.. I'm more into writing right from my heart and writing it down on paper into a novel. Writing is how I express my lovely feelings! :rolleyes:

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
impromptu poem go!

Kiss

Intake,
a bit softer
Release a bit slower
Torn I turn
Then come a bit bolder

His response,
Breath quicken
Heart thrummed
Pulse surface ridden

Clutched,
Bone to sinew
Hollow to offering
Skin to skin,
Places never been to-----

Nothing,

Nothing, but a heartbeat become one

(kinda explicit...i dont know...i view it with some aw....its kinda beautiful..)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o0oo I miss this thread!! lolss let me try out my randomness again =)

"More Than Just a meaning are the words that you utter and speak.. every single breath that is unveiled once you speak just assures me that you are still here by my side as you have always been... Every day as the sun light beats against my eye lids ... I awake with my mind open... Open to the possibillities of how much more happy you can make me .. and how much more special you can treat me... if Only i can tell you in words how much I am thankful to have you here by my side .. no right words can replace the way i feel or even mention them .... although sometimes we both reach our down points I would like to once again assure you that with my heart I choose to hold on to your hands and follow you through all the dark tunnels and paths that we may have to face... so once again I would like to whispher into your ears... you are indeed my love"
© Tina aka KhoOnxNouxWanxJai....

heheh excuse my randomness sometimes I just get into the mood to randomly blab ... hehehe =x

Dont rip off my writing I know they are horrible so I dont need you taking my horrible work elsewhere lolss