HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT LOVE?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I am gathering a little bit of data for my love analysis. Care to share?

I'd like to know how you feel about love...and what about it speaks out to you the most? Please state your age (in all seriousness) and then state your opinions...that is crucial for my "investigation".

natty

Chubs
yes ma'm

age ... wait i can't tell my age! but you should know.

ok anyways.

love sucks. (i'm very serious) -_-

noungning

Heartless
o man i can't answer because i can't say my age, i might get in trouble.

about love... there are many forms of love... but i'm guessing you're looking for that type of love that a person feels for their significant other that isn't their family or friends.

well it depends on the situation what love is... if it's a happy day, love is good, if it's a sad day love is sad.

what i feel about love... sometimes i miss it when i don't have it, but sometimes i feel like i need it when i have it, it's so weird i tell u. :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow, two very differing opinions. haha it's ok though, my analysis is not discriminative, nor is it biassssssed. ;) lol

and it's all good on your ages since i know how old you two gals are. hahaha for others, you better tell me!!...unless i already know...then again, it's ok. lol

P.S. PEOPLE NEED TO GET BACK TO ME RIGHT NOW....THIS IS CRUCIAL FOR MY PLAN A!!!! CAPICE?? LOL :drool:

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
hhmm...age my love? me don't need to tell you for it's very crucial...haha!

but yeah there are two types of love....one is being in love and the other is you love them but not in that way. like ning says, love can be sad or happy depending on how you take it. love can hurt you in many ways but yet make you a stronger person. there's nothing better than being in love with someone you want to be with, care about, or spend the rest of your life with. to me, being in love is a wonderful feeling than i can ever imagine if your significant other feels the same way too. it comes with the whole package deal including infatuation...hahah! :lol:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
ohhhh u want to know my age? i dont think so...hehe nah u already know girl, so no need to ask.....anyways

Overall i think love's BLINDING!!! the reason why's because all of it's lust, i may sound bias but there's alot to know when it comes to love.... dont get me wrong-----loves a great thing, everyone needs love and also food/water to live in this world..... love makes u do that craziest things, even become'n slaves damnit....okay enough cussing for me, lmfao but what i'm try'n to say is Love's pretty rare on this earth, u may think it's love but it might just be something else, oohhh dont get confused with that k...hahha.... but anyways if u do find love in this world then rock on, but if u dont then your soul mate isnt born yet...... tuff luck with this p'Thookie :yahoo:

ohh and by the way, i'm 30yrs old :ph34r:

age??? legal? haha. and i think LOVE is for LOSERS!! and it is GHAY!! PERIOD!

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
hmm how do I feel about love? hmm hard question?

Hmm my age : 25, but is it important to know that? lol...There's not much importance about the age when we talk about love, it doesn't (to me) define how is love, no matter how old we are. Some ppl can be very mature about love despite they are young, and some can act very childish with love when they are 30 or more, it depends more on our vision of love, relationships, which are defined by our past relationships or what we see around.

Love can be viewed and felt in many ways. It is beautiful, wonderful, sad, bad, depends on what we expect in love. When we expect more from love than what we can have, it hurts. It hurts when we love someone who doesn't love us, or doesn't invest or love as much as we do or/and want him/her to do.

It's like other things, somwaang and pit waang. If we love someone and don't ask something back, it's ok, we won't hurt if that one doesn't feel the same, but if we want him/her to love us back and it doesn't, it hurts.

A relationships hardly lasts when we don't want the same. One wants it cool and one wants it to be more serious. It's always hard cos it requests that the two have to make some compromises if they really love each other and want it work, and leave some of each other own desires, to listen more to his/hers and vice versa. Hehe but it's always possible if what we both feel for each other is really love (and strong enough go through hard times, we can make it last!!!!

lol but what is love? how do we know that what we feel is really love and not something else similar to love but isn't?

Am i talkin no sense? lol haha :lol:

noungning

Heartless
yah lek and jensen just struck some more info on me hahah...

ok, so what is love? i don't know but i think every person would think it's love when they're willing to do anything to make that relationship work.

don't get me wrong, even if it's a one-sided love, you try to fight the odds and make it happen. -_-

love and lust, it's such a thin line that many doesn't know what is what. is the reason why you want to be with someone because they hold you correctly or treats you right? or is it because you're emotionally attached to that person because they say the things you want to hear? or because you're just lonely?

what defines love is so complicated... i sometimes determine from physical senses like my heart skipping a beat or the tingling of my goosebumps when i just think of my significant other.

but like jensen said, when you hope for so much from the person you admire/like/crush/love and it doesn't work out it hurts more than anything in this world...emotional pain is 1000 times worse than physical pain, but we all have to breathe in really hard and tell ourselves it'd all eventually be okay. :)

Nameless

N i n j a
age? i'm under 50.

how do i feel about love? i feel that it will come to me one day, but at the moment i rather stay far from it.

i've seen people hurt from it, but i also think people are at their happiest when they are 'in' love.

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
ok i know that this is totally off the subject but n'jen!!!!!!!! kymmy missed you sooo much!!! where have you been my love?*hugs*

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
I totally agree with you Ning. Some people just wanna be in relationship cos they don't wanna be lonely. They see other people in love and that make them wanna feel 'love' too, which is understandable, but it doesn't mean we can be happy.

Some ppl prefer to be with someone who love them but they don't or with someone who are good, cos they think that with time and cos the person has all the qualities someone look for, they will feel love. It can hurt the one they did choose cos i dun think there are ppl who only want someone just physically and not emotionally (for a serious relationship). It can also hurt them too, cos they are with someone they only feel sympathy for. And the result is : two unhappy people together without love.

Everybody needs love, but there's no rush. We have the whole life to love and be loved, sometimes we hurry too much, there's a time for everythin and everyone when it's about love. No official determined time (like hey u have to marry at 25 or hey u are only 15 it's too young) cos some meet real love or find the significant other when they are only 15, it just depends on individuals, our experiences, our vision of life and love, etc... Some ppl can be ready at 18 when it's at 40 for some others.

Just take time with it, time to get to know each other better and to know if what we feel is really love and if that love is strong enough to face all the couple problems and responsibilities that we all have, cos i dun think that love is enough to make a relationship lasts. Life is not a fairy tale, and there are a lot of problems a couple can meet, so make sure that ur love is strong enough to face them.

Ok me is talking too much, but it's only my opinion, i'm not right i think or else i would succeed in my past relationships lol, but we all learn from our past experiences, about feelings, about our own mistakes, lol...So now i just try to take it easy, no need to complicate with love :)

P'Kym, sexyyyyyyyyyyy friend, i miss you too? hey what i see? u are cheating on me with other girls here? snif snif :( so sad, my heart is broken.....Is there any chair there, i wanna commit suicide lol, cos me is a dwarf so falling from a chair would be fatal to me lol... kisses p'Kym !

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Jensen...

That's deep stuff... I like it.

Thookie... I have a philosphy on this topic... but I don't know if I can reveal that to you. 555

Lust and Love... are we talking about the same thing cause itz all about lust until you get older. 555

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Hmm, for some reason, I feel like replying. Last night, I gave a half-assed reply to the question but now that I had a chance to think about it, I would like to refine my thoughts. Also, it would take the "like" out of all my wording (you have to be like, listening to me on the radio, to like, understand the reference i'm like, talking about.)

Anyway, I want to start off by saying I think there's a difference between the relativity of love versus the perspectives of love. With the relativity of love, we can say that there are many kinds of love as many people have mentioned before. However, with perspectives of love, the idea of love is the same. It's just the time and place is different. I give the example below.

I've only been in love once in my life and that was in high school. You can say I had a high school sweetheart. Before coming to college, we broke it off and that was the end of it. I'm not one to take the word love so lightly. I think it's the fact that I grew up with not many examples of love. My parents were divorced since I was 11 and before then, I don't think they were ever in love. That's why I don't even throw that word around when guys joke and go "I love you man." But going back to the high school sweetheart, I was in love with her then, and I knew it. It was an intense feeling of never wanting that person to be sad and whatnot. Nowadays, I still see her, but the feeling is not there anymore. I say that my love has faded and it's not at that level. Others would say I did not know what love was before because how could it go away?

My answer to that is that our perspective on love changes as we go on in life. What we believe we need for love changes as we see new things and learn to want other things. I don't think any of us can really describe what love is. However, we all know in our heart what is love and what it is not. Like right now in life as I date a girl here or talk to another girl there, I'm examining if my idea of love is around. I also try to recapture the past as I tend to hook up with my ex whenever I go home. However, I know that the love is no longer there and I also have not found it elsewhere. However, as much as I joke, I do think there is such a thing as love. I think that's what separates us from other animals - our ability to be self-conscious of ourselves and what we want out of life. One of those things is love. Now, I don't think everyone can find love though. It takes special circumstances and many "stars have to align" as they might say. Also, it takes a lot of work to maintain since I believe love has to evolve as we grow older.

One of the major problems I see is that people make a mistake during one of the two parts of love - finding love and maintaining love. Some people, for frustration or whatever other reasons rush into thinking they are in love before they really are or regardless of whether it was even there. They believe they can force it. This usually leads to a falling out and relationships are failed before they even begin. Other times, people forgot that love has to be maintained. It's never going to stay the same and you have to learn to work with it. Some however, quickly believe that if something doesn't click, then the couple might not be right for one another. That might be true, but at least they should try working hard on it first. That's why I think there are so many divorces. I remember hearing somewhere that "nothing in life worth having ever comes easy."

Anyway, that's my idea on love. Oh yeah, for your information Thookie, I'm 22, a capricorn and love long walks on the beach.

B)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha...i've read everyone's statements about "love", and realized, i have to be patient and not be so quick to answer...at least, until i get as many inputs as possible to my satisfaction. tempt me not, and get these ants out of my pants! lol

anywho, i AM reading and listening, and it's quite interesting what people have to say. i can only assert that this thread gives me an idea of, not just who you posters are, but also of who i am as i am refining myself...not just in love.

as for the age thing, stop guessing why i am requesting them. it's not what you guys and gals have randomly inquired. haha B)

in addition...what the hell is your philosophy, dyno?! TELL ME NOW OR I WILL HURT U!!!

finally, much love to all of you too. LOL

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
"Love is not about finding the perfect person, it's about finding the imperfect person perfect."
This is sooo true... the internal expectation compenent of love I mentioned.

But I have to disagree that there is no such thing as true love. Cause Christians have it. Jesus does not talk back, argue, or cause trouble, or drama in those people's lives.

While I think it's a cop out, a few of my friends love him so and he gives them comfort when they are in need.

So does it exists? The perfect love... sure... but then we would have to argue whether Jesus counts.

Not my place for that since I'm buddhist. :^P

THOOKIE... where's my 14 pages I requested! Hmmm???

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
so i lied <_< .......loves a wonderful feeling human nature shares on this earth :blush: , it comes without warning and when it happens, it bites u in the ass until u fall flat to the ground :lmao: ....but that's the beauty of it, falling on your ass and learning from your mistakes. :spin: ............. lau len nah!!!!

but do u know what i think true love is? LEK & P'WAN...hahaah just playing....okay back to serious mode...ehmm True love's when your able to sacrific your life for them..........do whatever it is, just to see them happy........now that's what i call love....... loves unexplainable cause theirs many ways of showing it.......u can express love emotionally/mentally or even physically...........but importantly loves a beautiful thing :wub: there is no wrong/right way on how to falling inlove...damn i dont make sense and it's getting late...gotta jett..bye!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...you know my age Stardust'

...love to me is this atm..." she is everything i'm not... she is the voice in my heart that breaths for change inside of me... simply put she makes me want to change the one that i am inside,,, so maybe someday she can love someone like me...i am not complete with out this other person i want to be more like...i have never saw her but i know i love her..." :wub:

P.S. islu P&J

Heartless

sarNie Egg
Love?Love is something that is hard to even explain.I know that it does feel good to love someone.Love can hurt too.I wouldn't know if you can call this love, but I have love someone before.We were not together though.But the feeling that I had for him was deeply strong.But this was way back in high school.

Some people do the craziest things for love.Probably things that they wouldn't think they would do.I am in a 2 months relationship right now.Can I call it Love? Not exactly yet, I think.It is too soon.But I do like him very much. I have not done anything crazy for him yet. I don't think I would get to there. I am still young and I have a lot to learn about relationship and what not.I have a long way to go.But love is a beautiful feeling.