How do you feel if your nyab start talking s***t about you and your family to everybody?

nkaujsuabyaj

sarNie Egg
Hello all,

how do you guys feel if you have a sister in law that is younger than you and start to talk sh**t about you and your family to people who thinks she the nice person...well here is my story... i have a sister in law whose is a year younger than me and think she the best because everything she say is always correct..which is not..well she going around to people and tell people that we are so harsh on her and we won't let her go any where...she wants..and my parents have to know where she is..omg..i can't stand her no more..it just so annoying..i wish i could just make her disappear..i know that she my nephew mother..but seriously she need to stop..and beside she not good looking either..i don't know what my brother see in her..and when we have a argument she will use her fake cry and sorry..oh c'mon..sorry won't help..you know you guilty..so why keep denying..she always bring her sister into our problem....like her dumbass sister know everything..at first we thought she was a okay person..she talk sweet and listen..but after having my nephew she change..she wanted to have everything that we have..and trying to be girly...*tsk*...please...don't try to hard..being a good auntie to her son..she doesn't see it.. *sigh*....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
dunt worry that happens in my family all the time. :) and in reward i talk sh*t about them. :D it just serves some people right!

nkaujsuabyaj

sarNie Egg
dunt worry that happens in my family all the time. :) and in reward i talk sh*t about them. :D it just serves some people right!
LOL..yeah that so TRUE...that why my two older sisters always talk sh*t about her and her sister..but it funny how they make of the sister in law..and her sister.. ..they don't care about her..when we go shopping..we don't take her along..because she just being nice to get what she wanted and she back to normal..what liar and FAKER......i was WTF..bi**ch..don't use us as advantage..and mainhia..i don't know how your sister in law are but..when our sister in law ask my mom if she could go somewhere with her divorce aunts..my mom will say no because it not a good thing to go hangout with your divorce aunts since you just got married..trust me my parents are so old style..but love them..lol..and she got pissed off..when her mom called she told her mom that my mom say no she can't go...so i was telling my older brother when you dated a girl please don't date girls who look like John's wife.. (my younger brother who is the husband of the sister in law)LOL..they both start laughing..but whose know.. :) thanks for your replied.. :)

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Its happened to my family too. We'd hear stuff she said about us from random people and we just laugh about it. Dont let it bother you guys..and talking shit about her isnt going to make u any better than her. It just puts u at her level too.

mokka

sarNie Adult
You know just let her talk all she wants... she's wasting her saliva and best of all, someday in the future her daughter-in-laws will talk about her the way she did to you too... Also... her own sister in law (Her brothers' wives, if she has any) are probably talking about her...

You just need to be the bigger person and ignore her immature act... someday she may learn that talking smack behind people's back is bad... LOL... Until then, just have a good laugh about her immature act =)

I wished I can relate but right now I don't have my own sister-in-law...

nkaujsuabyaj

sarNie Egg
You know just let her talk all she wants... she's wasting her saliva and best of all, someday in the future her daughter-in-laws will talk about her the way she did to you too... Also... her own sister in law (Her brothers' wives, if she has any) are probably talking about her...

You just need to be the bigger person and ignore her immature act... someday she may learn that talking smack behind people's back is bad... LOL... Until then, just have a good laugh about her immature act =)

I wished I can relate but right now I don't have my own sister-in-law...

aww..thanks! yes her older brother also have a wife..but her sister in law doesn't talk much to her..well at least i know that..but otherwise i don't know..i don't think she will learn her lesson and she a faker...because she will be nice to you but she will come to me and tell me that it was stupid of how they are..thanks! my older sisters been telling me to be bigger person and ingore her because she just stupid..=)

nkaujsuabyaj

sarNie Egg
Thanks everyone... =)..it so true what you guys says and i believe one day my brother will notice how she is ..because she talk too sh*t and my brother doesn't believe what we say..and it makes us so sad that our sister in law would do that..

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
well maybe she doesn't know how she's de-faming herself by trying to tell everyone how bad the family she married into is... it's her own fault for putting herself in her situation.
She's not mature enough yet.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello all,

how do you guys feel if you have a sister in law that is younger than you and start to talk sh**t about you and your family to people who thinks she the nice person...well here is my story... i have a sister in law whose is a year younger than me and think she the best because everything she say is always correct..which is not..well she going around to people and tell people that we are so harsh on her and we won't let her go any where...she wants..and my parents have to know where she is..omg..i can't stand her no more..it just so annoying..i wish i could just make her disappear..i know that she my nephew mother..but seriously she need to stop..and beside she not good looking either..i don't know what my brother see in her..and when we have a argument she will use her fake cry and sorry..oh c'mon..sorry won't help..you know you guilty..so why keep denying..she always bring her sister into our problem....like her dumbass sister know everything..at first we thought she was a okay person..she talk sweet and listen..but after having my nephew she change..she wanted to have everything that we have..and trying to be girly...*tsk*...please...don't try to hard..being a good auntie to her son..she doesn't see it.. *sigh*....
If you don't mind me asking, how old is your nyab?
Honestly, all nyab talk shit. lol seriously. so it's not a surprise.
She'll learn when to stop and grow out of it. :)
And as long as the rumor is not true then let her run her mouth. Maybe she's got nothing else better to do and to talk about. hehe

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I don't have a nyab or being one myself, but I heard these things a lot. If you feel that she is younger than you and inmature, you shouldn't care of what she says. Also since you are talking about her too, then it should be equal....I heard stories about the nyab complains about the sister and the other way around. I'm not side with anyone because I feel that a problem arise cause from both sides of the party. And GOSSIP is something that people are into the most including myself....like I am reading all these posts and commenting....PLUS if the thing that she says is not true you shouldn't think too much about, it will only stress you out...and only people that didn't know you would believe her...so why care when what she says is not true because the truth is the truth, people will know someday....I think you need to focus on other thing than getting piss at her and say thing about her because it will make you look like her too....A GOOD FRIEND ONCE SAID THIS TO ME AND I THINK IT IS VERY TRUE "WE THINK PEOPLE SAY BAD THING ABOUT US BECAUSE WE'RE SAYING BAD THING ABOUT THEM" SO HERE IS WHAT I USUALLY DO WHEN I DON'T LIKE WHAT OTHER DID TO ME OR ANYONE I KNOW...I DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY DID...it is difficult but if you can do it, it will peace your mind...plus it takes times....anyway hope that what I say wouldn't offend you and your situation will get better...TAKE CARE.

nkaujsuabyaj

sarNie Egg
And as long as the rumor is not true then let her run her mouth. Maybe she's got nothing else better to do and to talk about. hehe
she only 17 years old..and thinks she acting like a adult..but seriously she not an adult..lol..that true..but this sister in law..trust me..even when my mom say no to certain things..she get mad and start calling her dumb people..and start fake crying that my mom won't let her go..lol..which i think its kidish...and by the way..i can't wait to move to new york with my two older sister and i don't have to deal with her anymore.. :)

THANKS!..one day i was driving her to work..and i ask her why she need to tell people about what going with our family..and she was like.."i want to because i need someone to hear and wanted advice.." i was like "well, you don't need to go tell people about our family problem..because that not their business.." sil say will i need someone to know..so i don't have to keep in my heart.." i say..you should talk to your husband instead outsiders"..since then she was very secreted.. heheh

nkaujsuabyaj

sarNie Egg
I don't have a nyab or being one myself, but I heard these things a lot. If you feel that she is younger than you and inmature, you shouldn't care of what she says. Also since you are talking about her too, then it should be equal....I heard stories about the nyab complains about the sister and the other way around. I'm not side with anyone because I feel that a problem arise cause from both sides of the party. And GOSSIP is something that people are into the most including myself....like I am reading all these posts and commenting....PLUS if the thing that she says is not true you shouldn't think too much about, it will only stress you out...and only people that didn't know you would believe her...so why care when what she says is not true because the truth is the truth, people will know someday....I think you need to focus on other thing than getting piss at her and say thing about her because it will make you look like her too....A GOOD FRIEND ONCE SAID THIS TO ME AND I THINK IT IS VERY TRUE "WE THINK PEOPLE SAY BAD THING ABOUT US BECAUSE WE'RE SAYING BAD THING ABOUT THEM" SO HERE IS WHAT I USUALLY DO WHEN I DON'T LIKE WHAT OTHER DID TO ME OR ANYONE I KNOW...I DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY DID...it is difficult but if you can do it, it will peace your mind...plus it takes times....anyway hope that what I say wouldn't offend you and your situation will get better...TAKE CARE.

Well..just to let you know this is my first time to say things about her to other people..because out of us three sister..i was the only that don't say anything to other people..i keep to myself and between my family..but somehow i need to let it out..but you say what you want because everyone have their own opinion on things..and true..i 'm not having someone to choose side..I know it hard because she our first sister in law..but why she have act to us in the first place..that just plain stupid..we told her in the first place to be HONEST..and be HERSELF..bc we are not expecting a perfect sister in law..but really she doesn't like anyone who lecture her...yeah i was hoping everything will be fine for now on..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Well..just to let you know this is my first time to say things about her to other people..because out of us three sister..i was the only that don't say anything to other people..i keep to myself and between my family..but somehow i need to let it out..but you say what you want because everyone have their own opinion on things..and true..i 'm not having someone to choose side..I know it hard because she our first sister in law..but why she have act to us in the first place..that just plain stupid..we told her in the first place to be HONEST..and be HERSELF..bc we are not expecting a perfect sister in law..but really she doesn't like anyone who lecture her...yeah i was hoping everything will be fine for now on..

agree that sometime we have to let it out to release our anger...it helps people a lots and regarding what I said, I want to let you know that I didn't meant to put you at fault or anything, I just want you to look at the situation in a different angle and hope it will help you to solve your problem...just don't take anything personal...Take Care

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
she only 17 years old..and thinks she acting like a adult..but seriously she not an adult..lol..that true..but this sister in law..trust me..even when my mom say no to certain things..she get mad and start calling her dumb people..and start fake crying that my mom won't let her go..lol..which i think its kidish...and by the way..i can't wait to move to new york with my two older sister and i don't have to deal with her anymore.. :)

THANKS!..one day i was driving her to work..and i ask her why she need to tell people about what going with our family..and she was like.."i want to because i need someone to hear and wanted advice.." i was like "well, you don't need to go tell people about our family problem..because that not their business.." sil say will i need someone to know..so i don't have to keep in my heart.." i say..you should talk to your husband instead outsiders"..since then she was very secreted.. heheh
17? wow. she is still a little girl then.
anyhow i think it's okay for her to let her anger out by telling people but depends who she tells it to because people have big mouths. they will twist the story around too. lol However like i said, if it's not true then don't worry about it. on the other hand, i know. it sucks to have someone in the family to go out and tell outsider's what's going on. very immature. i hope she knows what to tell them and what not to tell because she is part of the family too. :)

And i agreed with you, if she is THAT stress. She needs to talk to her husband. or if not, she can go online, join forums. Complain and ask for advice online. lol She can be anonymous online and get the same advice like in person. You should tell her that. haha

milacute04

sarNie Egg
i understand what you mean... i have a sis in law who's kinda like that too... she's my husband's bro's wife, and she would talk about the family... i mean we all do, but there's a line that you just don't cross, and i feel like she don't know when she's crossing the line.. for me i don't care, she can say all she wants, as long as it's not true and just don't let me hear it... cuz if she says something that i know that's not true, then i'm just going to say something too... it really annoys me when she doesn't just talk about the immediate family, but say things about all the other bro/sis in laws family too... like she knows rite? i mean, what have my family or the other's families got to do with her or more like, what have they done... well watever... people like just needs a good slap in the face sometimes... but i forgive them, i'll let god be the judge...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult

are you a nyab yourself to know so much?

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
this is what happens when you marry young...17? dang already a mother too? I can tell she's not happy with her life. little kids these days. sorry you have to go through this...

Muddie Murda

smile...
Honestly, I wouldn't know what to do. You don't want to treat her bad or she'll go home and cry that her inlaws are evil (and her parents WILL believe it like someone said). That will give your parents and your brother a bad reputation. I know she's a bitch, but sometimes you just gotta suck it up and watch as her life fails LOL Just make sure your nieces/nephews are safe and live a healthy life, even if their mother's a bitch.

nkaujsuabyaj

sarNie Egg
SO TRUE!!!..and her mother always tell her what do it..and I was WTF..you don't even care about your own daughter and having her treating the in laws bad...that just RETARD!! LOL..yep that what i'm doing i'm just being there because of my nephew...if it weren't for my nephew..i don't care who that B*tch..is...LOL..