How men truly feel about......

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
*shivers* my grandma gave me the "talk" which is "you know" anyways she said men care about your virginity. Now she was born in the 30's and put into and arranged marriage with a man 2 decades older, I believe times have definitely changed and I for one do not agree with her. Men nowadays I bet 90% don't care about the "v" word. Society has changed, even in uptight Asian societies sex has already been somewhat opened up. I would argue with my grandma on this one but when arguments involve sex, things get awkward and I'd rather not discuss sex with her. It would be great to get some men opinions on this subject, I really am genuinely interested in what you have to say.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
In my opinion I think virginity is very important to all women and I believe you should only loose it to one man which is your husband...it is true that u said virginity is not important to men's...eventhou the world had change I think keeping everything traditional back in the days is one good thing...how much the the world change but our religious will always stay the same...virginity is one precious thing that everyone should cherish loose it when u kno it's right...I found it really memorable to loose it on the night of every women wedding day...it's jus my opinion I would also like to kno everyone opinion on this topic as well...thanks

fun

Expired Sarnie
Interesting na. I believe some men do still care, and a few others don't give a hoot. For me, I am planning to stay a virgin until that special someone comes along. I am not saying you got to save it for the night of your wedding, but I don't think I would sleep with anyone just for the heck of it. I think a man wouldn't mind much of you weren't his first but I don't think he would appreciate if you whored around. 

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I think it's more meaningful if it was saved for the night of the wedding...so I'm gonna stay a virgin until my wedding night...

fun

Expired Sarnie
But this is regarding how men feels toward this spectrum. Not exactly if we should remain as virgin or not.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I feel like society is pushing for people to lose their virginity especially with pop culture, movies, books nowadays. In sex ed classes we are taught to embrace sex and basically have sex whenever you feel like it but don't forget protection. It's sad that sex ed classes are pushing for sex rather than telling kids to think it through. Just because there is protection doesn't mean everything is ey ok, there's a lot of emotional stuff going on too. Which is probably why men don't care, society makes everything seems to casual, the generation nowadays doesn't care. Versus 50 years ago where virginity is valued quite highly.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Cupid Candy said:
I feel like society is pushing for people to lose their virginity especially with pop culture, movies, books nowadays. In sex ed classes we are taught to embrace sex and basically have sex whenever you feel like it but don't forget protection. It's sad that sex ed classes are pushing for sex rather than telling kids to think it through. Just because there is protection doesn't mean everything is ey ok, there's a lot of emotional stuff going on too. Which is probably why men don't care, society makes everything seems to casual, the generation nowadays doesn't care. Versus 50 years ago where virginity is valued quite highly.
Definately agree with you...now and days sex is nothing to most ppl which doesn't mean anything doesn't need love or feelings to involve...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yes, my mom always tells me kids these days learn too quick and too fast about sex because it's ingrained in American culture, whether pop, media or TV, it's all around you.  kids these days learn to fast and they are being exposed to "sex" too early that there are some who wishes to experience sex themselves.  I think that sex isn't bad or losing your virginity is wrong as long as you are in love with that person and wants it.  there should not be any regrets or guilt when losing one's virginity because at least more than 80% or maybe even more kids are losing their virginity.  I think that saving your virginity can be precious but don't hold it against you if you ever come across the person you really like because you could regret not giving yourself the chance to be with that person.  I see life as part of growth and experience.  Virginity is important but not a big deal, like I wouldn't save myself just for the "special" someone because there may never be a "special" someone and even when you do meet the right person chances are that he/she is not/may not even be a virgin.  As a woman or man, allow yourself to date, kind of like pick and choose so that you know what type of men or women you like in order to make a stable living/life with rather than ending with the wrong guy/girl.

Life is a learning process. Whatever happens, don't regret it because it's supposed to be a learning experience. This is kind of my take on live&sex or virginity.  If you are a minor, just be careful! Don't rush or get peer pressured if you don't want it! Ask your parents, talk to them, your friends, teachers/counselors, and much older people that you trust! Adults should be smarter when engaging in sexual intercourse.

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
Well, this is one interesting forum.. I respected women no matter what.. Virgin or not.. however, virginity is very important to me because I am a Christian that love God so much. yes, I fear Him watching me making love to a girl that is not my wife. Speaking of making love.. I think it is the most highly beautiful thing in the world to make love to your wife/husband on a wedding night. If she happens to be a virgin, that's great! if not, then I have to respect her no matter what.. we all make mistakes.... but as for me.. I am so blessed that the Lord speak to my heart to stay pure for my future wife. I've dated 4 women in my life time, and thank God that I didn't sleep with neither of them because I don't really know how to explain to my future wife if she ever ask me how the sex? I wanted to be able to tell her, honey you are my first and my last.. I love everything about you.. if I need more practice please tell me.. no joke.... 
Jesus is my rock and my strength.. To answer your question, just stay pure and wait for the right dude. Please don't let no bros sweet talk to you into sex and abuse your body for the spare of the moment. I really hate guys treated women like dirt.. women should be treated like a princess.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I've talked to my boyfriend about this topic many times before and we have the same point of view on virginity.
In short, yes, it's good to be a virgin and guys still appreciate it.
But no, it is NOT a bad thing if you're not.
Now, depending on how many sex partners you've had in the past, some guys may or may not be able to accept it.
(wait . . . . . ) before we get into double standards or sexism . . . . Read on. . . 
No matter how much women want to use the double standards excuse as the reciprocating response to the fact that when men sleep around it's "okay" in the eyes of society, but when women does it she's a "@ #%"; it's still true.
Alright, think about it like this, "If a key can open many locks, it's a magnificent key. But if a lock can be opened by more than one key, it's not that special right?" - I read this somewhere and thought, I'd never thought of it that way! - it's so true.

When a woman is sleeping around, doesn't that sound gross to you? If she had sex with ONLY partners/bf's that she's been in invested relationships with, then that's understandable.
When a man sleeps with several partners, IF he's protecting himself, that's also understandable BECAUSE men have crazy hormonal urges. And if he's careful, and protecting himself by using condoms and getting check ups regularly, it's a good argument. - THIS IS A SINGLE MAN. NOT OKAY IF HE WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP, AND IS STILL SLEEPING AROUND. WE CALL THEM MANWHORES.

So the best answer for this question would be, it all depends on THAT MAN/YOUR MAN.

Oh by the way, when a man has sex with lots and lots of girls, he doesn't lose anything. (unless he contracts a disease, then that's his bad)
But when a woman has sex with lots and lots of guys, she loses a little of her "innocence" each time. A certain female body part changes the more times she has sex. (Not trying to get all graphic here) For men, nothing changes physically. He still looks the same as the day he hit puberty.

Another way to think about it, if you were a guy and a girl had pies but was giving it to every guy she passed, would you still be interested in her pies? I think not.

yellowmonkey499

sarNie Egg
We've become so liberal as a nation that we're blind to see whether men value purity or not. I believe that deep down in the core of their being, most men honors a woman who is pure and spotless - her virginity. She's not tainted by other men. She's perfect in his eyes.

That's my thought. 

~Lauren

cecilia

Staff member
Interesting topic .. it depends on how you feel about yourself at the time being. If you're ready and happy about your decision, go for it but if you pride about yourself and want to save it for your special someone then do it.  Just like everyone said in here, no regret once actions are taken.

Personally, I'd wait until I'm with my special someone ^____^