How old is everyone here?

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
age aint nothin but a thang, girl. haha i'm a different age each day. yesterday i turned 41, and today i turned 4! :)
correct, correct

I just became 24 last March so I don't feel any difference except the number changes. :lol2:
nicely stated.

I'm 24 years old but a lot of people asked me if I am a student at the school I am working at and doesn't believe that I'm 24 when I tell them.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
correct, correct

nicely stated.

I'm 24 years old but a lot of people asked me if I am a student at the school I am working at and doesn't believe that I'm 24 when I tell them.
You know what's funny? I get mistaken as a 7th grader at the middle school I attend with my patient. I always get into trouble with the security people, then they see my badge & apologize. I think I look old though. Wish I did look young. It's the height that makes them confused.

Hiatus

Super Momo
When I signed up on Sarnworld I was 17 (or something like that) ~ now I'm 24~ what!>!>!>!>! I'm becoming an old hag =P

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was a 8th grader when I first signed up in a different name. Don't remember the email address I used. Don't remember PW. Don't remember UN. But I do remember volunteering in the school library during my break [we were still on track then lol loved the system] and I came across SW lol Now I'm not going to reveal my age lmao although I think some original SW users does know lol