How Smart You?

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Anyways;;;

I got bored, so yeah. LOLs. My brother and I spent an hour
playing this game together (my older brother). Ha, ha. I think
we've given up on Question 42. It's going to take a very long
time to get through all those click. LOLs.

So yeah. ;)

Have a go at it. I want to see SW's level of common sense. ;)

Oh yeah. Tell me what number you get to until you've seriously
QUIT. Ha, ha. I think this is fun. So put a lot of effort into it!

The Impossible Quiz

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lmao..i played this game long time ago..i tink i played till question 60+...let me play it again =]

----------

I'm stuck at question 64 urghh

fun

Expired Sarnie
Apparently I ain't so smart. Ahahahahaha! I stop at 18, but I'll continue tomorrow.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
this is so addicting and annoying at the same time. gosh i'm stuck at #56 too.
i would have been stuck on 15 forever if Azlisakhmer didnt say anything about horse.
dude i was thinking the whole time why the hell is there a horse there hahahah

An 56 is the question witht he dots...i guess your supposed to choose one and i choose all of them but non of them worked?

i will try again tomorrow. goodnight! :kiss:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
the dots?

OHHHHH

remember there was one question before where they ask u to REMEMBER...n u answered O.K. ???

well u must remember the color sequence...

Answer:Click the button Blue,Red,Blue,Yellow

and you're done!

come on guys...i need ur help at question 64!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
o yea..here's a tip..not sure if u guys noe it but when u answer question wif the VANISHING LIQUID...its difficult when u cant see ur cursor..

so before i enter the vanishing liquid area...i'll left click my mouse n hold it n enter the area..so i can see where's my cursor..once i reach the color, i release n press...n then go out frm the area again n then repeat the step above.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
damn i cant get that "end of the world" questiong. i think its number 66/67? one of those and it was a timer too! ugh!!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
HAHAHAHAH ME TOO ME TOO! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND THERES ONLY 10 SECONDS AND 3 GUESSES! HAHAHA :loool: it gets me so agitated...i cant figure it out! :arrg:

rukD2B

zOmg! Yall got so far. I'm stuck at 42, I think. How do you get passed the "don't touch pink"? Do you guys just skip? LOLs. Gosh;;; 66 is so far!!!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
zOmg! Yall got so far. I'm stuck at 42, I think. How do you get passed the "don't touch pink"? Do you guys just skip? LOLs. Gosh;;; 66 is so far!!!
is it without the bridge one?
where u gottas cross but without getting into pink area?

if thats the question...u juz left click ur mouse n hold onto it untill u reach the next button

rukD2B

is it without the bridge one?
where u gottas cross but without getting into pink area?

if thats the question...u juz left click ur mouse n hold onto it untill u reach the next button
COOOOOOOOOL. LMFAO. Okay; awesome. Thanks. ;)