how tall are you?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Fearless said:
I'm 5'3 and I'm pretty happy with my height... I wouldn't want to be too tall because then it'll be hard to find a taller Hmong guy. I don't think it makes a difference if you were born/raised in the US because I think your height runs in the genes of your family. My brother just married his wife from Laos and she's 5'7.
[post="146802"][/post]​

5'7 FROM LAOS!!!!! WOW!!! well, my aunt is from there too and she's pretty tall too...almost as tall as me...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
beamsgirl said:
5'7 FROM LAOS!!!!! WOW!!! well, my aunt is from there too and she's pretty tall too...almost as tall as me...
[post="146817"][/post]​

Yeah she's pretty tall... my brother is only 5'6.. haha... I feel so short standing next to her...

macli

sarNie Hatchling
I'm 5'2" you can say that I'm the shortest one in the family, everyone's surpassed me...well I was on the verge of dying when I was born, and also I heard many stories about me when I was small...I was born about the time when the secret war was still going on though I lived out 19 years in the US. I'm grateful to still be alive.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i want to be 3 inches taller... anyways... i'm 5 ft... i'm the second of 8 daughters and i'm currently the shortest... except that my youngest sister is a bit shorter than me.. and she's 8 years younger than me...

all my other sisters are between 5'2" to 5'6".... and my younger brother is 5'10"... he's quite tall... i'm so jealous!!!

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
I'm 5'11 . When I where shoes, I become 6'0

EVERY TIME A RELATIVE SEES ME, THEY WILL BE LIKE, HOW COME YOU SO TALL.

I BE LIKE............WELL YOU BETTER START DRINKING MILK. :lmao:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lalalek said:
5'6...... :D
[post="146511"][/post]​
u are so lucky!!! :D

ceda_lee said:
Ok now...you tall people stop rubbing it in...

People always tell me stupid tricks to help me grow and I believed them too cause I was so desperate...haha...eh, it ain't that bad being short...yeah right...haha
[post="146539"][/post]​
ey, did u know there's this one site where they sell pills.. where u take & actually grow a few more inches.. i don't know if it's true but yeah.... kinda weird.. :wacko: (i forgot that site) darn!

nancyvang said:
I notice those hmong who were born in Laos or Thailand aren't that tall compare to those born here. That's cause we have more nutrition and we drink milk from cows rather than our mother's milk. lol.

I'm 5'2, still regret that I didn't drink much when I was small, If I did I would have gain more height.
[post="146584"][/post]​
I'm born in America but short.. maybe because my dad is short.. hehee.. :)

ceda_lee said:
haha...advantages huh? Let me see...

1. You can get through a crowd easily
2. You get discount on shoes, clothes, etc...
3. You can run around and act like a kid and no one really
cares
4. Guys that are too short for tall girls are just perfect for us
5. You're cute

Disadvantages
1. Always have to alter those nice jeans.
2. People can underestimate you
3. Get carded for like 10 mins up at the clubs/bars
4. Jokes about you
5. Need extra cushion to drive

I've been called shortie all my life...nothing cute about that...
[post="146687"][/post]​
hehhehe... u funny.. yup... thumbs up ceda...
:rolleyes:

biava

sarNie Hatchling
i hate my height soo short i want to be taller its soo hard looking for pants cus it'll be too long for my legg and i'll have to cut it den it turns out gay after dat gosh i hate being short i want to be at least 5' den i'm happy but no i am jux 4'9 :angry: i hate being short always gets picked on by my younger sis cus she is taller den me and calling me shortie and u have to weight like 90lbs to look good for your height and its soo freaking hard to lose weight but soo easy to gain gosh life is soo unfair <_<

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
waaaah I wish I was at least 5'4 but noooo I'm only 5ft I wanna be taller than that I just hate being short -___-

mai-mai18

sarNie Egg
I'm 5 feet 6 inches...I'm the 2nd tallest person in our family (My younger Brother just got through puberty..LOL)...you know, there is ONE specific disadvantage that I ALWAYS have a problem with...

Finding a Hmong Guy that is TALLER than you, where you can still wear 3 in. heels and have him still be taller than you...But I got to say..nowadays our HMONG AMERICAN guys are getting pretty tall...

Too bad I'm not attracted to Hmong Boys...