how tall are you?

samkob

sarNie Elites
I'm 5'1" and am the tallest one in my family... hehe.. man, how i wish i was 5'4 or 5'5!!!! i guess i have to wear high heels all my life..hehe

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^ same here T_T I was only 1 inch away from reaching 5 ft but then *BAM* all of a sudden i just stopped growing TT__TT

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
LOL...i'm onlie 5'2..
but my sister's lyke hecka 5'5..OMG
maybe she got the
genes frm my granpa...
my grandpa's 5'9
wonder how they get so tall..

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
i'm only 5'2...pretty average i guess..i wished that i was at least 5'4 or something. i'm more on the petite side too.

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
wow...everyone in here sounds pretty tall...well aniwase i'm 5'....wish imma bit taller than tis.

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Ha dang we some short and tall girls here huh. Yea.

Well I'm 5 ft 2 in. I'm the shortest one in my family too hehe.
My younger sister is 5 ft 5 in.

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
i'm five two..but i feel kinda short too..cause my little sister is two years younger than me and yeah..she's my height.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
hey its not bad being short. cuz as you guys know hmong guys are not that tall too. and if you're too tall, can't find the guys who are taller than you. just saying.

choo

sarNie Adult
hey all,

i'm 5'7 and like 4/5ths..lol so i'll consider it 5'8.

ps. ^^ i agree

and also, come'on can you edit the subtitle, "short hmong grlz??" lol a lot of us are just average too.. :)

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
geeze all you guys must be like, 70 pounds only.. khekhekhe..

I'm 5'7" but I weigh a lot more hahaha.. :p I guess you can't have both luxeries

mly

sarNie Hatchling
juSt wonDerinG..... hOw tAll is eVeryonE?

i'M 4'10... yeah, i'm pretty short.. :( & i hate it.. :angry:
:tease:

Don't worry, I'm 4'10 too. :kiss:

Hey we're small but we have a big heart. We can go through little space. And we're also cute. People always tell me I'm cute because I'm short.