How To Download From VEOH

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Someone had asked me on how to download from VEOH ; so, I hope this will help the person and or others too :D

If you're not a member there, then you'll see the GET VEOH PLAYER icon on the registration / login in page.

1) Install Veoh Player

2) Restarting your comp may not be necessary, but I recommend that you do so.

3) Click DOWNLOAD VIDEO [You should see what's shown on pic 2]

4) Open Veoh Player and you'll see the file(s) downloading

5) *NOTE* : DONT EXPECT A DOWNLOAD MESSAGE TO POP UP ASKING YOU TO OPEN, SAVE, & ETC.

[REFER TO PIC 2]

HOW TO VIEW ON A DIFFERENT PLAYER / BURN ONTO DVD :

1) You know when you first installed Veoh Player...right? It asked you which drive/folder you want Veoh to save the videos to.

2)Just go to the drive/folder and you'll see the downloaded videos there. Now, you'll be able to view the videos with your desired player.

That's where you need to go when you browse for the files to burn using Nero or any other burning device.

3) *NOTE* If you cant find it, then just simply go to START, SEARCH, ALL DRIVES/FOLDERS...then type in the filename of the most recent video you've just downloaded.

(PIC 1) : Prior to Downloading

(PIC 2) : After clicking Download Video

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
*ATTENTION ALL UPLOADERS & DOWNLOADERS*

THIS IS THE NEWEST UPDATE FROM VEOH!

AS YOU KNOW, REGARDLESS OF YOUR FORMAT AND FILESIZE
[NOT SURE IF THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS OR NOT],
THE DEFAULTED FORMAT WILL BE .FLV

HOWEVER, ORIGINAL UPLOADER WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE LINK
THAT ENABLES DOWNLOADERS TO OBTAIN
THE ORIGINAL FILE [.AVI, .WMV & etc]

TESTED BY : ME, S_KEO, & DRAIKOH B)

INSTRUCTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS :

TO UPLOADERS :

TO DOWNLOADERS :

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder why I can't upload wmv format because I try to upload many time but it didn't work.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I wonder why I can't upload wmv format because I try to upload many time but it didn't work.
Prisna, you will run into some uploading issues with WMV format even though they are smaller in size than the majority of AVI files.

You can resolve that problem by converting it to AVI and the chances that you'll get file error or no preview for the upload is very slim.

Hope that helps ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna, you will run into some uploading issues with WMV format even though they are smaller in size than the majority of AVI files.

You can resolve that problem by converting it to AVI and the chances that you'll get file error or no preview for the upload is very slim.

Hope that helps ^_^
Thank, I will try to my files into avi then.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Thank, I will try to my files into avi then.
No problem, did you resolve your issue yet?

oh thank you so much! i was getting frustrated trying to burn this one mv from veoh onto a dvd...lol...:D this helps so much!
LOL...you're so welcome and glad that it's helpful :p

If you are downloading directly with Veoh Player or Veoh TV Beta :

There's an even easier way than what I've stated in my first post.

You can simply go to LIBRARY, RIGH CLICK ON YOUR VIDEO OF INTEREST, & SELECT FIND IT ON MY PC

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
No, when I converts a files to avi format there is no audio, it the same when I rip a VCD as avi format. So now I have to convert all my files to mpeg. Need some help with the audio.
Your comp or prog that you are using is probably lacking the proper audio codecs.

Just update it and that should fix it unless there are other issues involved in your ripping.

You can do that here : http://www.free-codecs.com/

I've ripped my VCD [.DAT] format to [.AVI] before [testing] and it works fine.

hanglipo

sarNie Egg
hey.. i have download some videos there..
there said de videos is AVI format,but after i download it becomes FLV format..eiss
wat happened?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
hey.. i have download some videos there..
there said de videos is AVI format,but after i download it becomes FLV format..eiss
wat happened?
Veoh has updated their site few months ago...

Videos that are uploaded AFTER the changes have taken effect will automatically be downloaded as FLV format...which is crappy quality as opposed to the uploaders' original formats [.AVI, .WMV, & etc]

So, I quit uploading there because it defeats the purpose of me ripping in high quality when people can only download it as FLV.

However, videos uploaded PRIOR to the updates are downloaded as AVI format or whatever format the uploader ripped it as.

Just look if the videos are 3 months or newer, then it'll be FLV format unless the uploader is a PRO member.

BTW, they have also disabled the external links that I've shown above.

hanglipo

sarNie Egg
then? can give me the converter?? i really need it..
i wanna download DBSK Ya Shim Man Man[hardsubbed] & Super Junior Explore The Human Body hardsubbed..
*sad*

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
then? can give me the converter?? i really need it..
i wanna download DBSK Ya Shim Man Man[hardsubbed] & Super Junior Explore The Human Body hardsubbed..
*sad*
You wont need the converter because Veoh allows you to download the uploaders' original files now : format and quality.