How to get Ton Ruk Rim Rua's OST for FREE!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hey, Lol well my dad told me about this long long ago. If you have an iPod/iphone it will only work on those device. So this is what you do to get the free sot's.

Step 1:
Go to app stores and search "D/L music downloader" now one is pro and one is not. Get the one that isn't a pro or a pro if you have apple money in your account. (I have the pro version, but the lite version lets you download at least 10 songs/video).

Step 2:
It should look like this

Step 3: Now once you have it, it will look like this: 

but wait for at least a day or two (so when you wait don't click on the app or check it or else it won't come back, so wait until the search buttons come back)

After a day or two it will look like this:

Step 4: Now once you have the search button, you click on it, and it will look like this

Step 5: ON the right top corner there is a little settings box where you can set wherever, So click on it, and after you click on it, it will look like this.

Sound cloud is where you just want the song.

But click youtube to download the video.

Step 6: After you click on it. Search whatever you want. So for example I really like TRRR's ost. So I search it.

I click on the first one because its the Yak Hai Roo song. Lol
It wil pop up like this fist:

Make sure to click 360 because 240 is really bad quality. After that it will give an option as Play, Cache, or Cancel. So click Cache to download.

Step7: after that go to the home page, and click on the button that says "Downloads"

And there you have your song. It's a video, so you can watch it and listen to the oct even if your not on the app, you can be on Facebook, instagram or anything while listening to the ost. (Yes Lots of Lee Min Ho video's because I'm a Heirs stalker. This whole app got me to download all of 2pm's songs for free!!! only if you have the pro version).

Step 8: It also plays on on the screen saver.

I hope these 8 simple steps are easy!!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
this app works without wifi, so download a song/video with wifi first, then after its done downloading and your not connected to the wifi it will work as fine.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks for sharing, but I already have some links up for the ost to download over at the BM area.