How un-romantic are you?

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol im kinda bored today and suddenly thought about this topic haha...like serz, hw unromantic are you?

take me for example, i dont like bouquet of flowers...i hate candle light dinners, i dislike typical movie dates...im nt those type who needs my bf with me 24/7 (i need space to breathe, that is why their my bf, nt husband) lol i hate having ROUTINE CALL on the phone everday for HOURS.

but i do like just doing spontanoues dates...i love goin to amusement park n kill me&my bf wif those killer rides. i enjoy going wif my bf to the wetmarket to buy groceries for our parents haha...juz walking by the beach early in the morning, nt talkin...juz being there wif each other. watching dramas on the laptop and seeing him cry earlier than me (hilariousssss)

so yeah, im very unromantic lol :lol: . hw bout y'all?

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i'm bored too so i'll join with you An well for me i don't have and don't want a bf right now i just want to focus on school right now cus i decided to double major and if i were to have a bf i think i would be like you...romantic things like that sometime are so cliche and i don't need him to do those things to impress me as long as he's honest and cares about me i'll be happy

nina07

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty weird when it comes to how un-romantic I am. LOL.

Like for instance, I don't like to hold hands --well, I mean to the point where it's obvious. I prefer the girl grabbing the boyfriend's arm or something. :p
-I'm not into the whole cheesy dates kind of thing. I like the staring into the stars thing, or you know long walks at the beach LOL, but the picnic at the park or beach is not that romantic in my book. :lol:

What I do love is when the other one goes to sleep and you just stare at them. Haha, I guess I'm weird like that. XD Or, just walking in the snow with him and just enjoying each other's company is enough for me. :wub: HAHA.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yessy: im nt in a relationship nw tho. u can say that...i kinda giv up on love right nw...so yeah ahaha

nina: THAT IS NT WEIRD AT ALL GURL! cos w.e u juz said...are stuff that i enjoy in a relationship lol (especially, the staring at them part wen their asleep and yes, i dont like holding hands...i do hold my bf's arm.)

edit: ex-bf...lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Lol, I'm glad I'm not alone. I, myself gave up in love. It's nothing but headaches, even though I think I'm falling in love with my crush for almost two years. Hahaha

Am I romantic? Idk, am I? I was so easily attached to my ex when we were still together, which wasn't such a good thing to do ;)

I like the bf to hold my hands. Love cuddling with each other, when there's just the two of us tho ^_^

I'm not really into the single dates and dinners and movies. It's so childish-ish. Lol.

Flowers and candies, not really thrill about that. It's nice to have them from the bf once in a while but not all the time.

I love to just stare at him, doesn't matter what he's doing. Heehee.

That's all I can think of atm since it's like after 1am and my brain is like almost dead. Lmao.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahahahaha
I don't know if I'm un-romantic or not... lol and I'm not sure if I've fallen in love with my childhood crush... hahahha I'm weird, I don't even know my own feelings...lol I suddenly cried when I've found out that he's dating my EX-best friend... lol but I was young back then... puppy love maybe.. :D
haven't been in a relationship (yeah, no bf since birth :p ) and I'm not looking and don't one to have one atm... but I'm no lesbo!! :p

a bungee jump with my bf would be very fun!! we'll feel the adrenaline rush together! :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. im with donna.. been single my whole life.. (aint that sad?? T_T) but aniwaise.. i dont have time for bf aniwaise.. seeing my friends go through so much i rather stay solo..

me.. if i did have a bf.. i would like to hold hands and have him introduce me to his friends.. i dont like guys who dont speak nuthin of it >_<.. lol.. picnic at the park.. not my sort of thing.. walking at the beach.. ok i guess.. but i would love to go to amusement parks with him.. theyre no fun if you dont have a partner lmao..

i wonder how it'll feel like when i do have a bf..? lol..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
When it comes to being un-romantic I think I take the cake.

So, I'm married and will be our 2nd year anniversary being married this coming fall. He told me that he wanted to go on a weekend vacation, I said.

"Why?"

---

Him: Honey, come to bed I want to cuddle with my wife.
Me: I'm not sleepy you go to sleep first.

---

Him: Maybe I should get you a better ring
Me: For what? I'll end up just not wearing it like everything else (forgetting I don't have my wedding ring on at this point) I felt so messed up LOL

---

Him: Honey, we haven't gone out to eat for awhile maybe we should. I love your cooking, but it'll be nice to eat out of the house once in a while.
Me: I'm to lazy to get dressed and it's a waste of money.

---

Him: Baby, When are we going to have kids? I want a baby.
Me: Why? You can't even take care of yourself yet.

---

And the list continues lmao. Those are some really strong examples lmao.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
^^ ahaha, u remind me so much of my fren, shes exactly that way lol sometime i kinda whack her head

noy: crush problems r the worseeeee....so tired of that one. i juz gt over it as well...

aiko: nah, single aint all that bad u noe ;)

donna: gosh, bungee jumping?? ur way crazier than me gurl!

--

call me old-fashion or w.e but yeah, i often stress love over sex. so if my bf try to act funny by trying to be 'romantic' that way, i'll immediately cut off any ties. seriously, relationship based on sex...it wont last long

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
When it comes to being un-romantic I think I take the cake.

So, I'm married and will be our 2nd year anniversary being married this coming fall. He told me that he wanted to go on a weekend vacation, I said.

"Why?"

---

Him: Honey, come to bed I want to cuddle with my wife.
Me: I'm not sleepy you go to sleep first.

---

Him: Maybe I should get you a better ring
Me: For what? I'll end up just not wearing it like everything else (forgetting I don't have my wedding ring on at this point) I felt so messed up LOL

---

Him: Honey, we haven't gone out to eat for awhile maybe we should. I love your cooking, but it'll be nice to eat out of the house once in a while.
Me: I'm to lazy to get dressed and it's a waste of money.

---

Him: Baby, When are we going to have kids? I want a baby.
Me: Why? You can't even take care of yourself yet.

---

And the list continues lmao. Those are some really strong examples lmao.

as sad as it is for your husband (no offense tim)..... i couldnt help but laugh to myself hahahha

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
^^ ahaha, u remind me so much of my fren, shes exactly that way lol sometime i kinda whack her head

noy: crush problems r the worseeeee....so tired of that one. i juz gt over it as well...

aiko: nah, single aint all that bad u noe ;)

donna: gosh, bungee jumping?? ur way crazier than me gurl!

--

call me old-fashion or w.e but yeah, i often stress love over sex. so if my bf try to act funny by trying to be 'romantic' that way, i'll immediately cut off any ties. seriously, relationship based on sex...it wont last long
Lol. Being single really isn't that bad. I've been single from my long distance for over 2 years now and it's less problems to handle. Lol. But it sucks that I've been crushing on this friend of mine for over a year now.

Another I forgot to add. Amusement park...roller coasters! I love going on roller coasters even tho I'm like scared of height. I'd love to take my crush to the amusement park. He's scared of heights and he said the last time he's been there was like 5 years ago? I wanna see him get scare. Lmao. Oh and he's scared of watching scary movies, especially if it's something related to true story. Like "The haunting in Connecticut" I'd love to have him watch that with me. He's so afraid to watch that. When he gets scared, then he can just cuddle up on me. Hahahaha. <---Those are just my imaginations tho. Ain't going to happen in reality. Hahaha.

And Tina, you had me laughing there. Sorry but I couldn't help it. I love your sense of humor towards your hubby! You guys are sooo cute!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol im kinda bored today and suddenly thought about this topic haha...like serz, hw unromantic are you?

take me for example, i dont like bouquet of flowers...i hate candle light dinners, i dislike typical movie dates...im nt those type who needs my bf with me 24/7 (i need space to breathe, that is why their my bf, nt husband) lol i hate having ROUTINE CALL on the phone everday for HOURS.

but i do like just doing spontanoues dates...i love goin to amusement park n kill me&my bf wif those killer rides. i enjoy going wif my bf to the wetmarket to buy groceries for our parents haha...juz walking by the beach early in the morning, nt talkin...juz being there wif each other. watching dramas on the laptop and seeing him cry earlier than me (hilariousssss)
I don't know what you are talking about. You sound too romantic. :lol:

What I do love is when the other one goes to sleep and you just stare at them. Haha, I guess I'm weird like that. XD Or, just walking in the snow with him and just enjoying each other's company is enough for me. :wub: HAHA.
That is romantic not un-romantic lmao

lmao.. im with donna.. been single my whole life.. (aint that sad?? T_T) but aniwaise.. i dont have time for bf aniwaise.. seeing my friends go through so much i rather stay solo..
I am a bit older than you, have also been single all my life-seriously. I don't know why people find it hard to believe that I have been single all my life. I get bored easily. I usually start at the friend's stage and from there, it never really works out because I get bored of them but of course I still remain friends with them. I base mine on if the guy has a job (I can't be the one supporting alone), age (I feel uncomfortable for some reason to date someone as old as my brothers even though it is like 3-5 year gap), education (don't want to date a bum who relies on a woman) and personality. Being single gives the freedom to flirt freely LMAO I don't do it often but once in awhile I get flirtatious.

I am very unromantic. I don't do anything. Yes that is how unromantic I am.

I usually start at the friend's stage and from there, it never really works out because I get bored of them but of course I still remain friends with them.
Question for you. So how does that go when you get bored of them? Do you say anything to them? What happens between the you get bored of them and then become friends part? :huh:

I currently have a crush on a girl who is pretty content with being single but likes me. I need to watch out for the no longer interested in me signs. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Question for you. So how does that go when you get bored of them? Do you say anything to them? What happens between the you get bored of them and then become friends part? :huh:
They are not my type of boyfriend material LOL but more like a friend.

nolee

sarNie Adult
I am a bit older than you, have also been single all my life-seriously. I don't know why people find it hard to believe that I have been single all my life. I get bored easily. I usually start at the friend's stage and from there, it never really works out because I get bored of them but of course I still remain friends with them. I base mine on if the guy has a job (I can't be the one supporting alone), age (I feel uncomfortable for some reason to date someone as old as my brothers even though it is like 3-5 year gap), education (don't want to date a bum who relies on a woman) and personality. Being single gives the freedom to flirt freely LMAO I don't do it often but once in awhile I get flirtatious.

I am very unromantic. I don't do anything. Yes that is how unromantic I am.

you took every single word outta my mouth. my friends call me heartless coz i'm sooo not into the lovey dovey stuff. lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I never had a candle lit dinner, I never go walking on the beach, I don't like hugging or kissing (unless it's with my daughter) I barely call him and he barely calls me, we don't go out (unless we taking out my daughter), oh what the heck... I'm un-romantic like an unsweetened tea. lol

But I sure love watching romantic lakorns.