How un-romantic are you?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee Tina... Many girls would die to be in your position! hahaha. He's just tryna get some lovin` from you! :D

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
erm wat else...yea...during valentine ( i dont like choc or flowers lol)
i prefer havin a bbq/steamboat dinner. fun! lols

Liberty

sarNie Adult
erm wat else...yea...during valentine ( i dont like choc or flowers lol)
i prefer havin a bbq/steamboat dinner. fun! lols
Me either. But I do like chocolate in general though. :D
This past Valentine's Day I had my boyfriend take me to this Safari Ranch here in Texas. So much more fun than having a candlelight dinner.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL :lol: funny stories girls..lol

goodness we're alll so unromantic

i tink tis one incident shows how unromantic i am..lol well we haven't seen each other in a while and he calls in the middle of my lakorn...beep took batteries out lol -_- dun get in between a girl and her [KEN] lakorns... <_<

and like some of u i dislike talking on the phone for more than 30 mins...i hate seeing him everyday...dun like french cuisine..not a fan of jewelry aside from ..pearls..no sweet-talks..no kisses <--- went like 8 months w/ out any kisses lol ..i guess he just wasn't the guy

but atm too busy for boys my hands are fulll maybe wen i can stand on my two feet i will consider it again

-signing out Ms. Independant ;)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
^ lol to that. wat else dont i like...erm i dont really enjoy this 'i feed food into ur mouth' thingy. i dont really get the purpose since we got our own hands u noe lol well, sometime its ok. but when its a routine urghhh

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My husband was reading this thread earlier LOL and he didn't want to log into his account, but he told me to convey his message

Tim: You should tell them about when I asked you to marry me. Tell them how when I said do you want to marry me and you said why? Then I said because I love you and want to make you my wife. You giggled and said stupid. I laughed it off like I was joking, but I was really hurt I just didn't say anything. I really meant that proposal that day

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hmmm...Unromantic? *raises hand* I don't want no chocolate. I don't want no jewelry. Just buy me a computer, sheesh. If you really want it to be a gift from the heart, then build it from scratch. :p I don't even want a wedding if I ever get married. If my husband really wants a wedding, he better dress nice to the court house. That's the best wedding he'll see from me.

And......I hates kisses? o_O Maybe it was just w/ my ex because....[I can't say it because it's too mean...you guys will call me the evilest person ever].

Here's a sweet convo w/ my ex:

Him: I broke my ricey...*cries* can you make me a new one?
Me: Sure, what color?
Him: I like black.
Me: Ohhh, like your heart?

:p I love that convo and I'd never forget it.

*pukes*

And I hate couples making out in public. Seriously, no one wants to see that shizzles.