How would you know

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wow after reading this everything I could possibly say has already been said. However, I agree with many people when they say that maybe you're lacking communication. Honestly, I'm a married woman of a year and a half. People say that we will be falling out of love because we're both young and we're both newlyweds. Well, we know in our case we married not because, "we loved each other." We married because we are in love with one another and we know that we both can get the best of the other. He knows me well, but every day feels like we just met all over again. Sometimes we have our arguments, but it doesn't mean we love each other and some times we have those days where we don't talk much and that is because we're both busy, again it doesn't mean we are falling out of love. Yeah yeah it's hard to speak when I've been married not for 2 years yet.

I advise you two to talk about things before you take the step of divorce. It seem's like you're falling out of love, but what if you aren't? What if you both are just pre-occupied with your own feelings that you have forgotten about each other? What if once you're divorced you feel like your world has fallen apart?

I think that it's unfair for you to come out and say that you have fallen out of love with him when you haven't tried to mend things with him instead you're out letting another guy make you happy.

Also why do you feel that he has to be the one that makes you feel good? Sometimes when my husband is in his boring mode. I try to liven things up. Marriage is a two way street if he isn't being affectionate then you have to be the affectionate one. Don't expect to always gain .. My husband is unaffectionate sometimes but that doesn't prove to me that he's falling out of love.. it just means sometimes he needs me to be the affectionate one.

And your husband's secret? So what.. that should be left behind by now unless he is still doing it..

I'll tell you now that leaving him for that person that so call, "cares about you more than he does." It's wrong in so many ways. Wrong in that how much do you know this guy? Some guy like's a girl more while she's married because they have the satisfaction of "taking a married girl." Not to mention .. if He realizes that you left your husband for him. How will he be assured that in the future you won't so called, "fall out of love with him also?" If he doesn't know that you're married that's even worst than the other 2 reasons.

Again, whatever makes you happy is what you should do. All we could do is tell us our opinion. Disagree with you or not in the end we can't make the decision and feel for you.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Very interesting… falling out of love with your husband. I am not married but I have observed a few… My two older brother’s wives left them.

Okay I don’t want to put any ideas on you but you take it into consideration and do what you think is best for you. Like every said, maybe it’s the lack of communication. Sure arguments are not a good thing but it happens to couples all over the universe. Maybe you’re just thinking too much about his secrets and then you start doubting him. If you think he is having an affair, don’t assume it… it will definitely destroy your relationship and it can end with fist fight. Guys have a harder time to express their feelings and emotions. Talk it out, and if both of you feel the same way about not being happy together maybe it’s the time to let go in separate direction. Don’t hold each other back if you two don’t love each other anymore.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
on another note..
Why don't you spend an hour or so to watch this movie on youtube:

Yus Tus Tav Thaij Hlub Yus Tshaj

It's a wonderful movie about love from like, 4 different angles I think... It's not really about anything in your situation but after watching it you really think about your feelings, your love, and your life.

kulyia

RUK
you are seriously giving me a fucken headach these days!

You are soo RUDE! Dont you see or notice atleast that she is going through a lot of pressure?The way you are acting is absolutely Ridiculus and Immature! If she Annoys you then why the hell do you keep on posting!!??Gosh, folks like you make me soo pugnaciously these days!You are definitely actting like a little kide trying to get Attention!!

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Maybe separate for a while to think things through or go travel by yourself for a month or so, and don't stay contact with that other man.
Just don't commit adultery while still marrying. Sometimes it's better to divorce than staying then later commit adultery. If you are not willing or can't forget about the other man then it's better to divorce. Commit adultery is worser than divorcing anyway. If you can't accept his secrets then just separate from him, but if both of you can work things out to make your marriage work, then that's good. Anyway, talk to your husband first to find if he still loves you.

narita4u

sarNie Egg
If you are smart enough, you will not fall in love with someone who is cheating someone else spouse. Be very careful, he is a REAL CHEATOR. The chance, he will cheat you again in the future then what are you going to do?????

For me, I can see that you and he are look a like. You guy both are cheators. He cheats your husband, and you also cheat your husband. And he will cheat you next when you are married to him and you will GET HURT when that has happened. This is real becasue a cheator is a cheator. A tiger is a tiger, a playboy is a playboy. You are moving a direction as a playgirl that you do not even relize it.

A goog wife is someone who is not cheat her husband but to solve first. if things won't work and all of your relatives, esp. your parents agree that you should divorce him then you are on the right track. Otherwise, you are the wrong track that he will dump you out after you have a good taste with you. Even he marry you and stay with forever and forever, but the things he did wrong is that he has cheated your husband and this is really bad.

You said need love, and what you said is not love but a cheator has gotten on you and you think he is a good man but actually, he is a bad man. I will not marry a woman who loves me and cheats her husband. This woman is very wild.

narita4u

sarNie Egg
If you are a good wife, do not date someone else while you are still married. Muaj ib cov txiv neej thiab pojniam mas lawv ruam heev. Lawv nyuam qhuav rauj lawv tus txiv los tus pojniam tas xwb mas lawv twb siv mus yuav tau ib tug los kiag thiab seb nws tus txiv los nws tus pojniam puas khib.

Tej yam zoo lino, kuv txhais hais tias ruam heev. Yog kuv yuav tau ib tug pojniam yuav kev, ib tug txiv yuam kev lawm mas yuav ua tib zoo majmam nrhiav koj tau ib tug zoo tiag tiag mamli yuav. Yog tsis tau tus zoo tiag mas yuav tsis kam yuav vim kuv lub neej twg puas ib zaug tas los lawm. Yog leej twg ua li kuv xav no mas thiajli yog ua qhov yog.

Yog koj tus txiv tsis zoo rawsli koj hais tiag mas koj yuav tsum kho kom kawg. Yog thaum kawg kho licas los yeej tsis zoo lawm mas. Koj yuav tsum muab nws rauj povtseg tas es majmam mus nrhiav thaum twg pom thiab muaj tus zoo mamli tham thiab yuav mas thiajli yog koj txawj xaiv thiab txawj xav nawb.

Koj twg tsis tau nraug koj tus txiv, koj siv mus tham thiab pom lwm tus txiv neej zoo tshaj koj tus txiv lawm mas tus tham koj yog ruam thiajli tham koj xwb. Tus neeg ntse thiab zoo mas luag yeej tsis tham koj kiag li.

Cov lus hais no koj ua twb zoo xav kom zoo zoo thiajli tsis rau kev txom nyem.

milacute04

sarNie Egg
well, whatever happens, happens... things like that happens ok... i think if i were you though, i wouldn't fall in love with someone else first and then realize it... if the feelings of not being love is there, then you should move on first... i'm saying this cuz now society is going to say that you had an affair and then left your husband, which is bad becuz they don't know the whole story and it gives your husband the upper hand.. just talk to him about it, and get a divorce if that's what you're feeling... cuz truthfully, i wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with someone that doesn't love me in return.. you're still young and if you want to leave, then nows the time.. you wouldn't want to waste your life away...