Hu Ge admits that he has the best chemistry with Ariel Lin Yi Chen

minankumo

sarNie Adult
[2006.07.15]Hu Ge admits that he has the best chemistry with Ariel Lin Yi Chen
胡歌做客北青网 坦言跟林依晨搭戏最有感觉

(mainly LOCH and Ariel)

H: Host
HG: Hu Ge

H: There are many news about you lately, the most recent being that you are about to film <Legend of the Condor Heroes>, and many people say this is going to be an “idol” version of an ancient series, how do you feel about it?

HG: I don’t feel that our version is an “idol” one, because how do you define “idol version”?

H: Maybe people feel that the lead cast are all handsome guys and pretty ladies, thus it’s very eye-appealing.

HG: Our new version of LOCH will definitely differ from the previous versions, there will be new creativity but we will remain loyal to the original novel. We will add new ideas to small details. As for the “idol version”, we will have to wait and see the final product.

H: I have a burning question here, why choose Ariel Lin Yi Chen of all the actresses to act in LOCH?

HG: She wasn’t selected by me; it’s the director who chose her. She can act witty, astute and adorable characters like Huang Rong. This time I act with her again, firstly we can waste less time getting to know each other; secondly, we have good chemistry.

H: Amongst all the actresses, which one do you have the most feelings towards when you act with her?

HG: Ariel Lin.

H: In this new version of LOCH, have you decided on the costume designs for Guo Jing?

HG: The costume designer has finished the design, I will soon be trying out on the clothes.

H: That means you don’t have any idea on how the costume looks like yet?

HG: Yes.

H: Have you thought about how the costumes should look like?

HG: Maybe there will be costumes for both early and later parts of the series; Guo Jing will probably wear Mongolian clothes during his time in Mongolia, then there will be tiny braids on his hair. Although Guo Jing is a Chinese, he will embody Mongolian characteristics since he was raised in Mongolia. After he went back to the Central Plains, he might have some changes then.

Online user: What are your plans after filming LOCH?

HG: I am not certain about what’s going to happen after filming LOCH, because it will take 5 months to film it; but I will probably have some promotional activities for my solo album.

H: Have you read the script of LOCH?

HG: Yes, I have.

H: How about the original novel?

HG: I read it often.

H: What feelings do you have towards the characters of Guo Jing and Huang Rong?

HG: This time we will still stay loyal to the original novel; Guo Jing remains as an honest, kind and a little silly guy, he is sincere towards people and has the integrity and airs of a hero. Huang Rong likes Guo Jing not because of his dumbness, but because of his heroic disposition. This time we will put more emphasis on the relationships between Guo Jing and his father, same likewise for Huang Rong and her father. We will take a deeper look at the kinships in the show, which reflect the truths in real-life. Nowadays people are busy with their careers and own lifestyles so the times spent with family are declining rapidly. Their relationships are being tested and feelings have become blend. We want to probe deeper into this current problem.

H: You are going to collaborate with Ariel Lin again, will there be better chemistry? Have you seen her other dramas?

HG: I put her shows in my house but I have not watched them.

H: What are the name of those shows?

HG: Not <It Started with a Kiss>. I have watched the first 2 episodes of ISWAK when I was in Taiwan; I feel that this girl can act really well, that time I have not acted with her yet.

Online user: Can you reveal the actors for the other roles in LOCH?

HG: Huang Chew Sheng(黄秋生), Ariel Lin, me and many others. I only know these few, because there are too many characters in the show. There is still one more person, her name is Xie Na(谢娜), she’s a very adorable girl.

H: Just now when you analyzed the different characters, you talked about many relationships going on in the show, so exactly how many actors are there in the series?

HG: Many.

Translated by: Engel from ariel-lin.com
Source: Ent Ynet 北青网
---
big thanks to Engel from Ariel-Lin.com!!!

preview loch

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
they gonna make legend of the condor heroes again? 2007 now? he looks cute.Ariel is cute too. they would make a cute match.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
yeah they have lots of chemistry together....hu ge looks hot

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
They're really cute together! I also like him with Ady although they weren't paired together in Chinese Paladin

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im shocked @_@..
i dislike him now.. lmao.. j/k j/k..
i can't really bare him with ariel though.. but i loved him with crystal :D

lmao, this is some old news.. maybe his thoughts could've of changed already lol.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
aikoden said:
im shocked @_@..
i dislike him now.. lmao.. j/k j/k..
i can't really bare him with ariel though.. but i loved him with crystal :D

lmao, this is some old news.. maybe his thoughts could've of changed already lol.
Me Too
I Reckon Him And Crystal Have Great Chemistry