Hu Ge

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i jus finished watching fairy from wonderland, and i wonder how come Hu Ge never gets to be with the girl? lol.

cuz he didnt get to be with ariel, he didnt get to be with liu yi fei, and he didnt get to be with charlene...lol n even tho i havent seen the new return of the condor heroes yet, im assumin that he's not gonna get to be with ariel again either...lol

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ladies, watch "Young Warriors of the Yang Clan," Hu Ge gets the girl in this one...hehehe...how they get together is super cute, i mean they acknowledge they're friends...and then they have their 2 year agreement to see where their "friendship" goes, and then she gets jealous when he spends time w/ the "n'rai"...hehehe...and what i love about Hu Ge's character is that he knows she's jealous and does all he can to appease her...and when she tells him about the n'rai, he checks into it...he doesn't go all stupid and mistrusting like some Thai p'eks...hehehe :p

i'm not a huge ancient/kung fu series fan, but this one was actually pretty good...it focuses more on the Yang family and brothers, w/ the romances on the side, so you have to be patient to see Hu Ge's cute scenes w/ his co-star Lin Jia Yu (she's very cute too-i have to say i like her better than Crystal or Ariel, neither of them appeal much to me-don't hate me Crystal/ Ariel fans)...but the scenes are very cute and he does get to be w/ her in the end...in fact it's b/c of him that they separate, and then he even makes a grand speech about his mistake...and then when you see Lin Jia Yu's character...she totally has the "you had me at hello" face...w/ Hu Ge chasing after me, i would too, i would too!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
ladies, watch "Young Warriors of the Yang Clan," Hu Ge gets the girl in this one...hehehe...how they get together is super cute, i mean they acknowledge they're friends...and then they have their 2 year agreement to see where their "friendship" goes, and then she gets jealous when he spends time w/ the "n'rai"...hehehe...and what i love about Hu Ge's character is that he knows she's jealous and does all he can to appease her...and when she tells him about the n'rai, he checks into it...he doesn't go all stupid and mistrusting like some Thai p'eks...hehehe :p

i'm not a huge ancient/kung fu series fan, but this one was actually pretty good...it focuses more on the Yang family and brothers, w/ the romances on the side, so you have to be patient to see Hu Ge's cute scenes w/ his co-star Lin Jia Yu (she's very cute too-i have to say i like her better than Crystal or Ariel, neither of them appeal much to me-don't hate me Crystal/ Ariel fans)...but the scenes are very cute and he does get to be w/ her in the end...in fact it's b/c of him that they separate, and then he even makes a grand speech about his mistake...and then when you see Lin Jia Yu's character...she totally has the "you had me at hello" face...w/ Hu Ge chasing after me, i would too, i would too!
haha. young warriors of the yang clan..haha for a moment as i was reading, i was thinkin about return of the condor heroes instead of warriors of the yang clan..lol

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
The old version of the LOCH, they ended up together..I'm pretty sure he gets with Ariel at the end, becuz afterall, it's one of the best ancient love series...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
so he does end up w/ Ariel in LOCH...hmmm...idk, i'm not a huge Ariel fan nor do i really like those fantasy/kungfu series...it's not a magical fantasy series is it? like the fariy in wonderland one? if it's not maybe i'll tune in just for Hu Ge. :D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
so he does end up w/ Ariel in LOCH...hmmm...idk, i'm not a huge Ariel fan nor do i really like those fantasy/kungfu series...it's not a magical fantasy series is it? like the fariy in wonderland one? if it's not maybe i'll tune in just for Hu Ge. :D
no LOCH is not like fairy from wonderland. it's just more kung fu.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
no LOCH is not like fairy from wonderland. it's just more kung fu.
Yeah! LOCH is a classic. Iono I'm not a fan of Ariel but I do like Hu Ge, he's a hottie. Some reason I don't like Fairy from Wonderland but I like Chinese Paladin better that I actually bought the series.

myx

sArNieZ
i love hu ge in wuxia drama. i've always see hu ge in wuxia drama, that to me he look kinda weird in modern clothes. i rather see him in his clothes he wears in his wuxia drama. i think he look cutier in those clothes. other than being a great actor i think he have a great voice to.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
He gets Ariel in LOCH. I'm not sure how but in ROCH,
he(as in Hero Guo) gets her(as in Huang Rong).
That's how they got kids and became couples in ROCH.