Hua Jai Ploy Jone (Exact)

kate666

sarNie Juvenile

"Hua Jai Ploy Jone" (Hearts Made Followed)

Opening in April. ^^

MOS & PIM lead.

Purely COMEDY. Loog-toong style.

They will sing loog-toong in this.

Casts :
Mos Patiparn
Pim Pimmada
Guy Ratchanon
Pattie Ungsumalynn

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Taken from http://www.mos-fanclub.com/index.php?mo=14&newsid=169079.

Updates on Mos new works : new song with Vietrio and new TV drama with Pim Zaza~!

Mos recited about his new music but it still hasn't been certainly scheduled 'cause soon he is going to star in "Boy Takonkiet Veeravan" TV drama.

"About my music work, I'll have a project with Vietrio. But it hasn't been settled yet. Song genre will be soul pop. But it won't be childish lyrics. It'll be grown-up lyrics. As for the solo album, I'd like to do so. But I'd rather take a long time on it than a prompt release like before. I don't want to promptly release it and find out later that songs don't suit me. Because I've been this far, releasing an album really need careful thoughts. About the dropping music scene, I think if the songs are nice, the songs will certainly become a blast. Sometimes, we don't even know who sings this song. All we know is that it's nice."

"For musical work, I think I'll put it on hold for a year 'cause recently there'll be P'Boy's lakorn. It will be open in March. The lakorn will be country-style as I've been requesting P'Boy for years that I want to sing loog-toong. I'll play this with Nong Pim Zaza." "But I still have no idea about what style of loog-toong songs. I want it to be funny. Like P'Mum (Jok Mok) styles. It'll be a comedy. I haven't played a comedy seriel for ages. But there's the comedy instinct inside me and I haven't used it (in lakorns) for a long long time. Actually, I would like to star in a lakorn like Paw Pla Lai. Because I'm not a flirty, so I wanna play the character that's not me (Laughs)."

Source : http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9530000024173
Translated by Yui (kate666) / Mos-fanclub.com

chouakim

TTFC♥
:D YAyy! ^ Thanks for the update!
That's friggin awesome! Mos and Pim! (I actually saw them in Dec. & they were looking good!)
I've always enjoyed country comedy lakorns, I bet I'll like this one as well.
Mos and VieTrio--that sounds exciting!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Wow what an excellent pairing I can't wait to see there chemistry and there both great singers this is awesome

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
how weird i was thinking want exact to make a musical look-toong lakorn and it actually came true but i was imagining another pra'ek+nang'ek though. never watch mos+pim's lakorns together before. Fluke say may have a new lakorn. maybe this one. if it's will definately watch it want him to pair up with Numtarn ts5 would be cute. if lakorn style like "mon ruk look toong" will be interesting.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow Pim and Mos. Happy they get to pair up again. They doing a Loog-toong style...wonder how will that go...anyway they both are good singer so can wait to see them sing.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
how weird i was thinking want exact to make a musical look-toong lakorn and it actually came true but i was imagining another pra'ek+nang'ek though. never watch mos+pim's lakorns together before. Fluke say may have a new lakorn. maybe this one. if it's will definately watch it want him to pair up with Numtarn ts5 would be cute. if lakorn style like "mon ruk look toong" will be interesting.
Really Fluke gonna have another lakorn, that is something I gonna look forward for. Yup him and Namtarn are cute together and they have good voices too. I remember @ Top Awards when Fluke was thanking everybody who supported him and inspired him he named Mos too. If Flukes in here too that would be great! :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
jeeja
Posted Yesterday, 02:47 PM

Really Fluke gonna have another lakorn, that is something I gonna look forward for. Yup him and Namtarn are cute together and they have good voices too. I remember @ Top Awards when Fluke was thanking everybody who supported him and inspired him he named Mos too. If Flukes in here too that would be great!
yep Fluke said he may have a new lakorn, right now is in the process of discussing it. i'm so excited, rooting what role he will be playing. i'm so in love with him. haha. yeah lots of Fluke+Numtarn's fans are cheering for them to play lakorn together, yep they both have great voices. Mos that Fluke was thanking is a lady that is his a.r. that take care of him not Mos Patiparn. haha. did you heard Fluke new single "baby come back to me" it's really a cute song. i luv it. ^^
here's the link in case you haven't heard it.

http://music.gmember.com/player/html_player_music/index.php?songid=1004079801

jeeja

yep Fluke said he may have a new lakorn, right now is in the process of discussing it. i'm so excited, rooting what role he will be playing. i'm so in love with him. haha. yeah lots of Fluke+Numtarn's fans are cheering for them to play lakorn together, yep they both have great voices. Mos that Fluke was thanking is a lady that is his a.r. that take care of him not Mos Patiparn. haha. did you heard Fluke new single "baby come back to me" it's really a cute song. i luv it. ^^
here's the link in case you haven't heard it.

http://music.gmember.com/player/html_player_music/index.php?songid=1004079801
lol, mad bad, I thought he was thanking Mos, but oh well. Yup I heard it already. I'm freaken in love with Fluke 2. Yes, I would cheer 4 him and Namtarn together. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
jeeja,wanna update Fluke's new lakorn. he said will start filming in 2 months and P'Tong Tong is also in here. and say wait and see who else is in here. but some fans in chalermthai (O Fluke board) said he will be playing a playboy character. hehe...can't wait...

jeeja

^^^Oh, that's gonna be interesting. :D :D THNX
If you don't mind, can u share the link of the news...

jeeja

Thanks...let's c, should we start a thread for that??? somehow it seemed different from the other new Exact lakorn, n since he didn't mention Mos...hmmm....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Kudaranai
Posted Yesterday, 04:12 PM

He seems oddly uncomfortable in this interview -o-.

But yay!
that day was the opening of the album voice of love that he went to sing his song. there was a lot of people there so he was really excited so it may seem like he look uncomfortable in the interview.

jeeja
Posted Today, 05:15 AM

Thanks...let's c, should we start a thread for that??? somehow it seemed different from the other new Exact lakorn, n since he didn't mention Mos...hmmm....
i don't know but i think it can still be this lakorn because he didn't say anything much but other than p'tong tong is also in here. a new thread is good but there isn't much news on his new lakorn yet though. but so excited he has a new lakorn already. can't wait.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Mos and Pim again. i so love them and they r su cute together. can't wait to see it!! i love Pim she's so pretty. i would love to see her and Pong in a another lakorn again!!!!