Hua Jai Ploy Jone (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just read from fluke's fans glad he'll not play bad. they said probably guy ratchanon will be the rich bad guy and doesn't get along with fluke too. as for fluke and gam pair up,it's unclear if they will or not. if not mistaken gam will go fitting for the lakorn on 3/22 but don't know about fluke yet. gam will play a character name: kwan-jai. if i'm not mistaken fluke will play a character name: luk-yort

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
luk-yort is actually a boy's name. yort is a boy's name. ex: captain name is yort in ching chung and por name is yort-kwan in tod dao butsaya. ffc said they will start filming begin of april. i hope there's no change again. want them to hurry and film and on air. miss fluke. wanna see how his character will come out and hope he has a couple. but for sure he will sing look toong songs very well.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
rumors in pantip they said Pattie Angsumalin will play in here too. and they change the lakorn name to "nai kaih trong khup sao doong tarn". and Pattie will pair up with Guy. but i rather see her pair up with Fluke though. Fluke said will start filming middle of April. hope they don't move the date again.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Yes. Nai Kaai Trong Gub Sao Dong Tarn (Direct salesman & Dong Tarn Lady)

Opening soon.
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9016011/A9016011.html

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the lakorn name is too long. i'm sad/mad that Fluke's not even the 2nd pra'ek. but will still watch it because of Fluke. then guess left is the tua rai role. which probably play by Fluke. well hope his role is also main. and become famous than the two pra'eks in here.555+ because some lakorns the tua rai is even more famous than pra'eks and with Fluke's acting he can play his role so well.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Fluke as the meanie, I'm not liking it at all, but it's good to always try new roles. Well still looking 4ward 2 c FLUKE.

OMG, Pattie's in here too. Wow! So many cast to look forward to watching. April, can't wait!!!! ^___^ ------->

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
update news i saw fluke interview clips(meet&greet with his fans on 3/28 after his miniconcert with numtarn) he said will be playing as a look toong singer, his character is talok talok(funny),kuan kuan (bother,annoy). he likes pattie but she like guy...sigh* so sad so he will be heart broken, wanna see him have a couple. will be a good if numtarn be a guest star and get with him at the end. like a guest for 2 episodes 55. hope he have lots of scenes out though.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Mae the star 4 will also play in here. her character name is aoiwun(sweet sugar cane). so maybe she and fluke may pair up. hope they do, want fluke to have a couple hehe. at the recent event(on 4-2-10) they went together, they look cute, they tease eachother about their character's names in this lakorn too. so confirm fluke character's name is luk yort. haha,cute. this lakorn just keep on having more actor/actress. scare fluke won't have many scenes out. hope will air soon. miss fluke's acting a lot. yeah it's good get to see fluke play comedy. his last lakorn was so drama. comedy should be easier&come natural for him because in real life he's a very funny guy.^^

jakjann

Jakjann
This drama has really a lot stars from THE STAR SHOW ^___^
I cant wait tos ee this, hope they will start soon^^

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
that's great! i miss seeing Mae TS4 since CC. will be looking 4ward 2 seeing them pair up in this one. :D

jakjann

Jakjann
[font="'Comic Sans MS"]
U[font="'Comic Sans MS"]PDATE[/font]

OPENING CEREMONY
[/font]

AFTER SONGKRAN DAY 13 rd April 2010 (14 or 15th April 2010)

jakjann

Jakjann
Opening Ceremony (INFO FROM MOS'S FACEBOOK)

22.04.10 บวงสรวงละคร นายขายตรงกับสาวดงตาล ตึกแกรมมี่ เวลา 9:00 น
[font="'lucida grande"]
[/font]
[font="'Century Gothic"]22042010 Opening Ceremony Nai Kaai Trong Gub Sao Dong Tarn[/font]
[font="'Century Gothic"]@ Grammy building 9 AM[/font]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
can't wait! miss fluke so much. his new mv "baby come back to me" will release on thursday too. ^^