Hua Jai Toranong

tinah

sarNie Coma
I saw the teaser for this when I watch Lom Huan live this morning and it going to air April 19 @ 13:30 Thailand's time. Wai Rai Yord Ruk air April 12 @ 19:15.

The lakorn is not period, just a modern lakorn
aww man april 19..gotta wait longer now..lol..oh well i can wait..ive been waiting for 2 years..thanx roots for the great news!..does it look good?..i thought it was a period but oh well..their last lakorn was a period already.. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw the teaser it looks really good..i miss tik..she always look so pretty..and kob looks handsome..they're going to have a kid together..a daughter..the little girl from nang fai rai peek is their daughter..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
where did you watch the teaser, tinah. I can't wait to watch it. thank for sharing the informaiton. April 19, 7 more days. too long. :(

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I found the teaser at root section, thank to roots. It look interesting, hope it will be a happy ending one. i afraid. again, can't wait to watch this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh cant wait til it airs tommrow..i miss seeing tik on screen..this lakorn must be like 4 or 5 years old..cuz the little girl from rachanee morlum is still very little..lol..and kong/tik is skinny

shubby

sarNie Adult
is this lakorn a remake?? cus it sound like it.

junne

i believe that this lakorn is a remake...johnny was in it...if im not wrong the lakorn starts off with the pek and nek married and has a kid...the nek wants to get a divorce because pek was a player...

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow its a remake..kool..this remind me of peek marn..but alittle different..just some similarity..but yeh..kong a player?..hmm..gotta go see

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
yeaaa I remember this lakorn..it is a remake..at first I thought it was but then ppl were saying it was a period lakorn so i thought I was wrong..the storyline is pretty good..P'ek and N'ek are married with a kid but the P'ek has an affair with his secretary (and continues to be with her)..the n'ek knows this but they stay married for the sake of the daughter..the n'ek get's sick and tired of the way the p'ek is and keeps asking for a divorce but the p'ek doesn't agree to it..I think the n'ek is some kind of radio host and later 2 guys end up liking her..the owner of the company and another younger dj...p'ek starts to get jealous when this happens.

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
yay, the ultimate nang rai, Kik, is back! and Tik looks good, seems she's lost all that weight she gained

tinah

sarNie Coma
who was in the old version?..johnny right?..i wish it was a period lakorn instead..it would go right with the title..cuz period lakorns are sweet..but yeh i saw the first epi..kong and tik is talking right now getting to know eachother..i can tell this lakorn was very old cuz tik is skinny and kong..she sooo pretty..glad to see her on screen..does anyone know if tik has any new lakorn besides this one?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to watch esp 1, I have been waiting so long for this lakorn. I check and it only 50 something MB, so did they play one whole hour or jut 30 minutes and how many day did it plays?

tinah

sarNie Coma
it was only 30 min..lol..its like chakrit's lakorn..cuz this lakorn airs mon-fri same as chakrit's..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for the information, tinah. Air mon-fri, that is cool so I can watch almost very day too. I like that, hopefully there will be someone keep us update all the time.

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
i just watch first ep and it look really good...also love the song too..tik k she got really skinning...but still beautiful...the little play their daugther
she so cute with her crul hair... :w000t:

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
whoa, then that mean's it is really old. why did they keep it in stock for so long? probably they were too focused on airing lakorns by the hot stars