Huajai 2 Park (Act Art)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I am obsessed with the opening song especially the part that goes "chun koey bauk gup tur reu yuen." Who sang this song? I freaking love his voice!
foreals lol! i listen to it everyday... and i fall asleep to the song lol it's a freakin good song hehee so calming and sad.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
For lakorns, I am on hold for some of the lakorn, not really but I am just waiting on subs. I am only watch sub lakorn nowadays. I stick to sub unlike before, I watch lakorns without subtitle in the past. I guess I am just not in the mood. HUa Jai Song Pak, I am actually enjoying it despite it was really slow in the beginning. Anyways I just got done with episode 10 and what Tawan said to Chuck was the best line I like so far in the lakorn lol just because it is so darn true. "...you made me misunderstand..." lol that phrase got me rolling on the floor, I know it's not funny at all but geez was I jumping for joy and laughing... I know I kind of had a weird day today lmao...

I just got started on A Million Stars Falling From the Sky, I was supposedly watch it earlier but I had to catch up with Loving You 1000 Times (the suspense is killing me). I really like Chuno (Slave Hunter) compare to Queen Seon Duk (it's not bad either just long) by the way I need to finish that drama. Smile, You is also a good one. I stopped watching Will It Snow For Christmas, they should just end that horrible drama. Oh also I love Creating Destiny. Why are Korean drama getting longer and longer. Most of their drama usually end at 16. Now most of them are climbing to the 50s. As for Tawainese I am just watching Autumn Concerto and Hi My Sweetheart (well waiting to be exact since they only air 1 episode per week erg!) Thinking about it, I don't know how I fit all that into my schedule- weird.
HAHAA yea subs r always good for lakorns but i can't wait! lol i always watch the raw ones b4 i watch the subs. As for the korean dramas gosh ur rite now days the episodes get longer and longer and it freakin drags man! that just ruins the drama lol. I just hate wasting my time on nonsense dramas... cuz some korean dramas r really good in the beginning then the series starts to lag big time... too many epis with unessary stuff then it becomes boring and i stop watching it hehehe the only one i kept up with was "queen seon duk" cuz i loved bi-dam and seon duk theywere so cute hehee.

omg i can't wati for HJSP epi 12 tee-hee it's looking good!!!! awww i feel so sad for p'don hes trying really hard and it's sad for da too cuz she prego oppsy lol! don gona have 2 babies now lol tsk tks don e-don hehee and gosh tawan is so stupid... ugh she gonna marrie don's dad how sa-tu-pid she is! she doesn't think b4 doing things.

cecilia

Staff member
wait...so tawanchai is going to marry Araya even though she knows he's a bad person?!? does that make sense to anyone? Ugh...I put up w/ her when she was stupid & ignorant but not when she knowingly does something w/ full intent. does anyone know how many episodes until the end b/c I just might wait to the end to see. I don't think I can stomach her stupidity anymore if she does go ahead w/ the retarded wedding.
i don't think there's going to be a wedding in place -- chuck probably will stop her by confessing first or don and da will somehow find a way to help these two out b/c both wants these two to marry ..

i don't like the fact that she's agree to marry araya when there are many other suitor out there for her .. however, i understand her situation too .. if i look at the way don look at how he tried to get attention from his dad, i guess, it's the same way as tawanchai with chuck -- i just don't want to see this drag on anymore -- why can't sia chuck tell her his feeling like he wants at first!

ceda, ami has uploaded the ost in buddies media already ja.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
In the old version with Sara and Brook, she was also getting married to Araya but at the last minute, it was--surprisingly--Araya that let her go.

This is probably the only part I remember from that lakorn clearly: It was the night before the wedding and Chuck was drunk in despair. Tawan came by to see him for one last time. When she saw him in his drunken state, she decided to care for him, wiping him with a wet towel. Thinking it was a dream, Chuck pulled her against him and they lay in bed, with his arms around her. That's when he started to pour out all his feelings to her, which she also returned. Little did they know, Araya was standing at the door, eavesdropping--that's when he came to a realization that what he was doing was wrong.

Personally, that was one of the sweetest scenes. :blush:
------------

While I wait for the subs, I'll just skim through the RAWs.

cecilia

Staff member
^awe, you make me want it to be wednesday already. thanks for the spoiler.

it's about time araya play his father role -- i would be like don too if i'm in his shoe with a dad like that.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
In the old version with Sara and Brook, she was also getting married to Araya but at the last minute, it was--surprisingly--Araya that let her go.

This is probably the only part I remember from that lakorn clearly: It was the night before the wedding and Chuck was drunk in despair. Tawan came by to see him for one last time. When she saw him in his drunken state, she decided to care for him, wiping him with a wet towel. Thinking it was a dream, Chuck pulled her against him and they lay in bed, with his arms around her. That's when he started to pour out all his feelings to her, which she also returned. Little did they know, Araya was standing at the door, eavesdropping--that's when he came to a realization that what he was doing was wrong.

Personally, that was one of the sweetest scenes. :blush:
------------

While I wait for the subs, I'll just skim through the RAWs.
That sounds very romantic. I hope they keep it the same. That will totally make up for no rawr scence haha. Just kidding. I actually like that he is such a gentleman. Jis love is so pure that way.

cecilia

Staff member
^he is .. and b/c of this, he's stupid at times.

i love yesterday episode when don go to him for advice on da and he was answering don back with his thought fill with tawanchai.
it was cute of him to just sit there -- all focus and confuse about his love or how to get tawanchai's attention lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
My favorite scene in episode 11 was when Chuck went to Tawan's house to give her snack as an excuse to meet her lmao... I love the fact that a wise, stubborn, emotionless guy like Chuck was stuttering. That was epic! lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
My favorite scene in episode 11 was when Chuck went to Tawan's house to give her snack as an excuse to meet her lmao... I love the fact that a wise, stubborn, emotionless guy like Chuck was stuttering. That was epic! lol
lol! I know he totally screwed up and it was cute.

The scene where the two friends were talkinh about was good and funny at the same time. They're too cute.

fun

Expired Sarnie
ceda_lee, I thought that was so cute too. At first I really dislike Don in the beginning but OMG I forgive him already lol... I love where he just kept saying "you like Tawanchai" lol and he says it in such a way that got me rolling on the floor.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee, I thought that was so cute too. At first I really dislike Don in the beginning but OMG I forgive him already lol... I love where he just kept saying "you like Tawanchai" lol and he says it in such a way that got me rolling on the floor.
Me too! Argh, I hated him at first. I think in episode 10 when he was apologizing to Khon Chuck, I thought it was so cute. He can be such a kid. He's all like, "so tired, wanna sleep here but don't know if the home owner will allow me too." Then he's all like "sorry, sorry, soooorry." Haha

chouakim

TTFC♥
Finally caught up with episode 11!
Many things happened and I just wanna say that I really liked it. Don's questions during their chat was just loveee. There's something about that part that made me like it a lot. They were both really in their own two separate worlds but Don brought up questions that fit both of their problems. And the whole scene was just sweet and mellow for some reason. I enjoyed every second of it. :lol:
I think this episode showed our main 3 characters changing..well, kind of. Chuck(almost) and Tawan admitting they like one another and Don actually trying to "man" up. I'll say that I really like him this way. Suddenly he's just not annoying anymore. :D
And I actually cried a little--the last thing I'd expect to do when watching Huajai Song park! lol. When Don asks Tam if he'd give "Uncle Don" a hug. Golly, I can't believe there'll be no more cutie Tam. =( Ohh! & I can't believe Don will be a father of 2 already.

I really wonder if there's such a friend like Chuck in this world. Sounds just a bit too good to be true.
If so, I'd like to meet him. Don is one lucky guy! =D

cecilia

Staff member
^i say the same thing -- can there be such person
(ppl can try but they'll eventually give up half way while trying to be one like chuck w/his friends.)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
aww ep.12 was good between Dol and Da. Boy and Gale make such cute couple, wish they get pair up again. Gale shine in here. she look so cute+pretty and fit her character and play it so well too. she cried so well and looks natural that she's so sad and feels hurt. and Boy did a good job too. the dialogue he said to her was so sad and touching and realistic and reasonable why she would forgive and accept him. hope ch3 would give Gale a chance to play as the main nang'ek, i think she's much cutier and acts better than many other ch3 young actress.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Omigosh! I cried my eyes out on all Don and Da scenes. Da played her character exceptionally. Chuck & tawan are boring today. Don did a great job too! I hope to see more of Gale's work in the future. She crys so well. I totally felt her pain. I REALLY like her. The part where Don fell down the stairs, the look on Da's face was priceless.