huajaikaungtur's artwork ;] 1.30.2011 -- 7 today.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Well, I got another updatee. geesh, I was so into making Art todayyy;
Thanks, I so love the Chompoo banner. Out of those two, I happen to like the Chompoo one best. Best's banner was pretty, too.
Two pretty people ^^
Againnn, I don't know how many times I can thank you enough.
Thankkkyouuu !

3 I did Today [in the last few hours]:

Bie & Best, I just love these two. Hopefully...one day...they'll get paired up together in a lakorn. My mom happens to love Best, too. Woot woot !

Devilish, I love it. ^^ I miss Peung, although I heard that she's not coming backkk. :/

4 Hearts of the Mountain --- I just love this series so farr. Out of all, I think I like Duangjai Akkanee the bestt & I think it'll stay like that even when I finish the series ;)))

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG!
i freaking love it<3
tehe,,Loving the pictures you chose.
wah,,i agree with Thip!Mark&Kim looks kinda alike there:]
Love your works as always:]

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
I love your banners so much!!! Bie & Best are so cute together :D
&& Peung,,aww..i miss her too..Love the devilish look..Awesome!!! Love the blending & everything..
You are getting really good at this :D
The last banner look so cute!! I don't like it at all..BUT I LOVE IT!!!!! <3 LMAO <3 Love every single one of your artwork :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ahhhh! im lovin the 4 hua jai haeng khun kao one!!! Mark is just soooooooooooooooo cuttteeee!!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@candylover32: Thanks, I love that one, too ;)
@TubbyTinker: Kinda xD
@awesomedua: I luffies your art, too. You know I mean it, riiight? ;D
@TheGurlo22: I miss Peung, devilish, mwahaha x] Oh, haha, you LOVE it ^^
@NoyV: Me, too. I'm obsessed with 4HJHKK !
@`moey_: Mark !! :D
@mainhiathao: Thanks, love Bie & Best banner, too !

A poster I did today:
Note: Haven't updated in a while -.-"
I've been sick in the last few days although I'm feeling way better now.
One poster, I know that's a little but enjoyyy, Lmao.

A FF poster, True Color, starring Aff, Mark, and Barry. 3 love stories in one. I randomly chose the stars intending to focus it on Channel 3.

nikki1786

LizQuen
got curious of the love triangle... mark-aff-nadech.... that's one hecka hard decision if she needed to choose. ;) love the poster as well.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
WHOA!! That made me fall backward(Next time, make one where i'll faint instead of falling) j/k
LOL :D I love it, it was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS <33 You are getting sooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!! LOL
I love them soo much <33 You are wayyy better than me Marina, I love them so much <33 FORREAL!
I also love the poster you created for the SawanMoonlight Youtube Group!!! STUNNING!!!