Huan Zhu ge ge

Is that wat you call it. SOFT SUB... Anywaise ima uploading HZGG in Chinese and i was wondering if anyone was willing to help translate it for me. Its like 74 vcds long. I mean it dont have to be perfect, jus as long as the people who are watching with the sub knows wats going on. In return for anyone's hard work i can burn/give something i have for them. Jus trying to be nice cause its really hard to watch a drama and not understand wat they are saying... Any takers...

I would ask my chinese brother in law, but he's 1000 miles away from me... :lmao:

darvil

sarNie Adult
lol yinger

This is not going to be even remotely possible. You will need a small army.

Darvil said:
lol yinger

This is not going to be even remotely possible.  You will need a small army.
[post="51275"][/post]​
Really.... :eek: Hmmm.... <_< I didnt know i would need an army... Gosh it seems harder then it looks then... I guess i would jus ask people who understands chinese jus summarize it then. Anywaise thanks!

oil_yui said:
who's the cast in this series? btw, yingerbug, you have your 100 post!!!
[post="51262"][/post]​
Here is the link to some pics of the 4 main characters. [Cast pics Here] Kinda slow at posting but finally i got 100.. Didnt even notice it until you mentioned it. :D

Okay since i dont want to make this impossible, can or will anyone be willing to help summarize each disc... Its in chinese, but not sure which language. :D

tang071

sarNie Elites
i have this in thai. and i've watched parts 1-4 so many times that i know all the parts.
i'm so pissed that part 4 has a different group of people except er-kung.
but if i learn how to upload from vcds then i could possibly upload it during xmas break; but it'll be in thai.

tang071 said:
i have this in thai. and i've watched parts 1-4 so many times that i know all the parts.
i'm so pissed that part 4 has a different group of people except er-kung.
but if i learn how to upload from vcds then i could possibly upload it during xmas break; but it'll be in thai.
[post="51602"][/post]​
Is there really 4 series to it. I thought there was only 3...

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
i would soo help but the sukky thing is is dont ahve the series..and also...i dont kno the language..hope someone can help you na yingerbug..also..theres only 3 not 4...

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
yingerbug said:
Is that wat you call it.  SOFT SUB...  Anywaise ima uploading HZGG in Chinese and i was wondering if anyone was willing to help translate it for me.  Its like 74 vcds long.  I mean it dont have to be perfect, jus as long as the people who are watching with the sub knows wats going on.  In return for anyone's hard work i can burn/give something i have for them.  Jus trying to be nice cause its really hard to watch a drama and not understand wat they are saying...  Any takers... 

I would ask my chinese brother in law, but he's 1000 miles away from me...      :lmao:
[post="51251"][/post]​

Is it only the first series that you want. My chinese is not perfect but enought to understand what going on. :sweat
Hey i thought there is only 3 part to this unless another one just come out recently. :huh:

Edit: i take my word back cause i didn't look at the date of the post.

suboshiyui

sarNie Fansubber
You can go onto d-addicts.com and search under the BT torrents. This series is currently being translated into english by HZGG team and AS!. I believe up to episode 13 has been done ^^