HUG magazine Volume 5 Issue 7. Fonthip Watcharatrakul

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hi, lcs200012. Welcome to AsianFuse. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. But please don't hotlink the pictures from another website, therefore stealing their bandwidth. Additionally, please provide credits as to where you found the pictures. :) Thank you!

I actually am not fond of this shoot. I don't find her too attractive here. :no: Some pictures are decent, but it's just not one of her best photo shoots, in my opinion. ^_^

lcs200012

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
Hi, lcs200012. Welcome to AsianFuse. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. But please don't hotlink the pictures from another website, therefore stealing their bandwidth. Additionally, please provide credits as to where you found the pictures. :) Thank you!

I actually am not fond of this shoot. I don't find her too attractive here. :no: Some pictures are decent, but it's just not one of her best photo shoots, in my opinion. ^_^
Sorry it was my first post not sure what I was doing :scratchhead2: As you would imagine I disagree :nono1: I think she is very very pretty in this shoot. I love the way she is wearing her hair and her outfits are nice too. :crush: She is by far my favorite actress.  I think she is very attractive

:cloud9: .   Im not saying you are but how come so many people seem to dislike her. Could you explain :mellow: .  Thanks :D

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
lcs200012 said:
Sorry it was my first post not sure what I was doing :scratchhead2: As you would imagine I disagree :nono1: I think she is very very pretty in this shoot. I love the way she is wearing her hair and her outfits are nice too. :crush: She is by far my favorite actress.  I think she is very attractive
:cloud9: .   Im not saying you are but how come so many people seem to dislike her. Could you explain :mellow: .  Thanks :D

No problem, I knew you're new on AsianFuse, so I was just letting you know. :) Learning about AsianFuse's options take time, trust me. :yes:

Lol, it's okay that we share different opinions. We can be civil about it. I'm glad she looks good to you. :wink: That's all that matters.

Huh? Many people dislike her? I think when it comes to Thai daras, each dara will have lovers and haters and the people in between. :) Even my bias have their share of haters. :D I haven't watched Pooklook on screen, so I can't say anything about her acting, but I can honestly say she's not the most beautiful girl to me. No offense. That doesn't mean she's down right ugly. No, I've enjoyed some of Pooklook's other photo shoots, so I know she is pretty in her own way. ^_^ Even my favorite actresses aren't that pretty themselves. xD

Pooklook has a very gorgeous and healthy body. Glad she isn't all stick and bones like most actresses. :thumbup:

lcs200012

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
No problem, I knew you're new on AsianFuse, so I was just letting you know. :) Learning about AsianFuse's options take time, trust me. :yes:

Lol, it's okay that we share different opinions. We can be civil about it. I'm glad she looks good to you. :wink: That's all that matters.

Huh? Many people dislike her? I think when it comes to Thai daras, each dara will have lovers and haters and the people in between. :) Even my bias have their share of haters. :D I haven't watched Pooklook on screen, so I can't say anything about her acting, but I can honestly say she's not the most beautiful girl to me. No offense. That doesn't mean she's down right ugly. No, I've enjoyed some of Pooklook's other photo shoots, so I know she is pretty in her own way. ^_^ Even my favorite actresses aren't that pretty themselves. xD

Pooklook has a very gorgeous and healthy body. Glad she isn't all stick and bones like most actresses. :thumbup:
 Youre right :thumbup:  To each there own :rolleyes: